• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reactive Evolution For 2 Saiyans

So I just saw the applied revision, quick question. Shouldn’t the RE for Broly go in his Ikari state as that’s when it was demonstrated?
Nah that’s not needed plus there’s no reason to assume he wouldn’t have it in base and he doesn’t have an Ikari section either way

Well if you can prove that this a basic ability of every saiyan the sure
Why wouldn't they? Saiyans have the basic qualities and carry that. They're built for combat and keep getting stronger in it. They get a power boost at the brink of death. They can transform into super saiyans. I could keep going.

Why wouldn't they? Saiyans have the basic qualities and carry that. They're built for combat and keep getting stronger in it. They get a power boost at the brink of death. They can transform into super saiyans. I could keep going.
These are all good examples of basic saiyan abilities, what about reactive evolution that i asked tho?

Back