• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hinata Hyuuga Upgrade (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note (though I agree about the fans stuff ovo), if Kishi even gave a crap about giving Hinata such god tier chakra, and she did something Sakura needed to do with full effort in days, im not seeing why that isn't enough to say Hinata's>Sakura.

At least in Hinata's favor she has Hamura's power backing her. Sakura here doesnt have anything.

@BFF Kishi didn't want more. Imagine if Kishi actually confirmed Hinata is the most powerful kunoichi.. lmao imagine the outrage

Dzhindzholia said:
Just saying Hinata>Sakura isn't any better only because the letter had a portion of Hamura's chakra.
Naruto and Sasuke were upgraded not because they had Hag's powers but because they had feats on that scale.
Conviently dodging the fact Hinata has shown a casual greater output of chakra than Sakura can Muster in 3 days....hmmm

@TFO

I agree with you almost in everything when in comes down to Naruto and respect your opinion cause you are one of the best Naruto users here but in is the case I can not agree with you.

Not gonna argue on that subject,just my opinion on that staff.

Dzhindzholia said:
@TFO
I agree with you almost in everything when in comes down to Naruto and respect your opinion cause you are one of the best Naruto users here but in is the case I can not agree with you.

Not gonna argue on that subject,just my opinion on that staff.
I get that, but if you are going to disagree, at least acknowledge the feat it's based on, because as of now, you're making it as if i'm just saying Hinata > Sakura without any proof to back up my claim, when that is not the case. That is an attack on my credibility.

> 'Hinata stated to have Hamura's Chakra Flowing through her

This is meaningless unless you want to argue she is comparable to Edo Madara and Kakashi, who have portions of Hagoromo's chakra

> Restored Naruto's Chakra levels after they were Absorbed by Toneri

This does not translate to destructive capability.

In verse your AP depends on how much chakra and chakra control you have

If she has enough chakra to restore Narutos energy in seconds compared to Sakura who took 3 days then that obviously means she scales above Sakura and also can scale to Hinata's AP because of her chakra control and the type of Chakra she has which isn't SOSP chakra

Also Edo Madara didn't have anyo of Hags chakra in him lol

And users with Hags chakra don't all compare to each other anyway

Revived Obito isn't as strong as DMS Kakashi

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
^Kisame was stated to have the chakra capacity of that of a tailed beast, and obviously that's not true
to be fair six paths chakra has shown to amp up shinobi

we should not treat it like normal chakra

No, that's false by universe mechanics. Amount of chakra determines stamina, and not power.

Medical ninja tend to have sizeable chakra reserves and nearly perfect chakra control required for their mission. Doesn't mean they can throw a punch to save their lives unless we're talking people like Sakura or Tsunade. Get a ninja from the hospital to fight and they will likely lose to any good chunin.

In this case, Hinata has no strength feats that put her on the level of a Kage.

Shadowbokunohero said:
^Kisame was stated to have the chakra capacity of that of a tailed beast, and obviously that's not true
we should treat it like normal chakra
1.I agree, look how strong Kakashi got in the war arc

2. Very much agreed

Shadowbokunohero said:
we should treat it like normal chakra
1.I agree, look how strong Kakashi got in the war arc
2. I Agree with Shadowbokunohero about Hinata recieving an amp with six paths chakra
I agree with you aswell OvO

OzzyReborn said:
No, that's false by universe mechanics. Amount of chakra determines stamina, and not power.
Medical ninja tend to have sizeable chakra reserves and nearly perfect chakra control required for their mission. Doesn't mean they can throw a punch to save their lives unless we're talking people like Sakura or Tsunade. Get a ninja from the hospital to fight and they will likely lose to any good chunin.
First off, where is this actually established in verse? Because the only medical ninja that are actually known as somebodies to us are Sakura, Tsunade and Kabuto, the latter who Jiraiya himself said, from the start, could go toe to toe with Kakashi if desired. And we all know how bad of a time he was giving Sasuke and Itachi.

Plus, im fairly certain Hinata as a hyuga already has better chakra control than Sakura in pretty much any aspect given what Hyuga's specialize in on a daily basis.

Also, people in this wiki are ignoring that Hinata having Hamura's chakra was treated as a Diabolus Ex Machina in the movie. She was the only one who could destroy the Tenseigan due to the bits of Hamura's chakra, but her lack of strength made it so she had to get Naruto's help to do it.

Nothing, and I do mean nothing in the movie suggests her strength was boosted by her possession of Hamura's chakra. It was just a plot device to aid in the Tenseigan's destruction.

How is Hinata having Hamura's chakra a plot device? She was the only hyuga on the team so it would make sense that Hamura would give her, the "byakugan princess", his chakra to destroy the device.

Her lacking the strength to destroy it =/= her being weak.

> Plus, im fairly certain Hinata as a hyuga already has better chakra control than Sakura in pretty much any aspect given what Hyuga's specialize in on a daily basis.

This is speculation and has no backing in the manga. Nothing in the Hyuuga arsenal requires excellent chakra control. The Byakugan already serves as an amplifier given its ability to view chakra.

And you still have no evidence that Hamura's chakra amplified her strength in any way. It was shown and stated that she still didn't have the strength to accomplish her goal of destroying the Tenseigan. It is speculation.

The Byakugan has nothing to do with the Hyuga's gentle fist style's ability of releasing chakra from any given part of their body and then blasting it into their opponents chakra network to accurately hit their chakra points and effect chakra flow. The only thing it does is just make it easier to view them, it doesn't effect their ability to hit them. Sakura's chakra control is, offensive wise, nothing compared to this. The manga is completely unneccesary to back this up when its an ability that literally the whole clan is known to do via kekkei genkai alone.

Again, that still doesnt mean she's weaker than Sakura. Hinata can be stronger than her and too weak to bust the device at the same time, especially since Sakura wouldnt fare any better at destroying it than Hinata.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

More like make it very obvious to view. The tenketsu are highlighted by the Byakugan's view. Hitting them with the amplifier is easy. Nothing suggests the Hyuuga have significantly better control than anyone else.

And even then, this idea that Hyuugas have better chakra control than Sakura is false and disproven by every statement involving Sakura. She is very often said to be second only to Tsunade herself. Even when Chiyo, who was reputed as Tsunade's only rival in the field, first saw Sakura, something similar is said.

Saying that Hinata has better chakra control than the one that is only 2nd to Tsunade is a statement that is simply incorrect. I don't know if this wiki does believe that or not, but I seriously disagree with the notion.

> Again, that still doesnt mean she's weaker than Sakura. Hinata can be stronger than her and too weak to bust the device at the same time, especially since Sakura wouldnt fare any better at destroying it than Hinata.

That's obvious. Only those with Hamura's chakra are able to. Not even Naruto could, despite being many orders of magnitude above Hinata. She needed to absorb Naruto's chakra and channel Hamura's through it in order to be able to damage the structure. It's not a raw strength thing.

And the idea that Hinata is stronger than Sakura remains speculation. She has no feats that suggest it.

@OzzyReborn

• You're right in that Chakra level =\= AP. But nobody is saying this.
  • Six Paths Chakra is consistently shown to increase Ones Capabilities (Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi) Even if Hinata wasn't able to destroy the Tenseigan on her own, doesn't mean she wasn't and we know she was due to previous examples.
  • And Sakura's Chakra Control can't be argued to be better than Hinata's. Both Hyuuga and Medic Nin must have perfect Chakra control, but even if Sakura did have better Chskra Control, Hinata would still be Superior. This is what you are not understanding.
Hinata showcased an greater output of chakra than Sakura could Muster in days. What's worse is that Sakura's strength is Reliant upon Chakra Output.

> You're right in that Chakra level =\= AP. But nobody is saying this.

AstralKing7 kinda said it was.

> Six Paths Chakra is consistently shown to increase Ones Capabilities (Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi) Even if Hinata wasn't able to destroy the Tenseigan on her own, doesn't mean she wasn't and we know she was due to previous examples

Nobody is saying it didn't increase her abilities. It did. Her chakra healing abilities were shown to be better, for one. However, there is nothing that suggests Hamura's chakra increased her strength. Comparing it to what Hagoromo's chakra was explicitly shown to do is a false analogy. We can't make up a strength increase that is not shown.

> And Sakura's Chakra Control can't be argued to be better than Hinata's. Both Hyuuga and Medic Nin must have perfect Chakra control, but even if Sakura did have better Chskra Control, Hinata would still be Superior. This is what you are not understanding.

Chiyo has a better healing feat than Hinata. She transferred the entirety of her chakra to Gaara within a single minute and revived him, which is a better feat than replenishing an exhausted guy. Does that mean Chiyo is stronger than people like Tsunade now?

No, it does not.

This upgrade is based off of speculation on what chakra healing entails. Nothing here is backed by statements or actual evidence.

Sakura has had much much better Chakra control than Naruto since Part one all the way up until Naruto did his SM Training, but Naruto has been stronger for two reason:

• Stronger Chakra
  • Greater Output of Chakra
^Both of Which Hinata meets through feats and statements.

Hinata can output Sakura's entire Chakra capacity in one instance, easily, and having stronger Chakra than Sakura only cements the upgrade.

TheFinalOrder said:
Sakura has had much much better Chakra control than Naruto since Part one all the way up until Naruto did his SM Training, but Naruto has been stronger for two reason:
  • Stronger Chakra

Hinata can output Sakura's entire Chakra capacity in one instance, easily, and having stronger Chakra than Sakura only cements the upgrade.
Guess we have to upgrade kisame and 7th gate guy then

Having a "strong chakra" doesn't mean you're stronger than those who don't. That's also speculation. Toneri said he was attracted to Hinata because her chakra was strong and pure, but that was before Hinata met Hamura and had his chakra transferred to her.

Are you going to argue Hinata was stronger than Sakura even before the Hamura chakra within her was awakened? Because she obviously wasn't.

OzzyReborn said:
> You're right in that Chakra level =\= AP. But nobody is saying this.
AstralKing7 kinda said it was.

> Six Paths Chakra is consistently shown to increase Ones Capabilities (Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi) Even if Hinata wasn't able to destroy the Tenseigan on her own, doesn't mean she wasn't and we know she was due to previous examples

Nobody is saying it didn't increase her abilities. It did. Her chakra healing abilities were shown to be better, for one. However, there is nothing that suggests Hamura's chakra increased her strength. Comparing it to what Hagoromo's chakra was explicitly shown to do is a false analogy. We can't make up a strength increase that is not shown.

> And Sakura's Chakra Control can't be argued to be better than Hinata's. Both Hyuuga and Medic Nin must have perfect Chakra control, but even if Sakura did have better Chskra Control, Hinata would still be Superior. This is what you are not understanding.

Chiyo has a better healing feat than Hinata. She transferred the entirety of her chakra to Gaara within a single minute and revived him, which is a better feat than replenishing an exhausted guy. Does that mean Chiyo is stronger than people like Tsunade now?

No, it does not.

This upgrade is based off of speculation on what chakra healing entails. Nothing here is backed by statements or actual evidence.
Dude, Hinata isn't a Medic Ninja, on top of this She isn't healing Naruto's chakra or anything. She's giving him chakra.

And bro, Hagoromo and Hamura are both born with the same Chakra (Six Paths Chakra). You are arguing Hagoromo give Naruto and Sasuke his Chakra isn't comparable to Hamura giving Hinata his Chakra when the chskra is the same.

And your Chiyo analogy is faulty. Chiyo pumped what was left of her Chakra and Lifeforce into Gaara with the Aide of Naruto's Chakra (And I don't think it was even Chakra). Gaara was revived, but we don't know if his reserves were replinished or not. So you can't even compare it to anything. Tsunade was able to Pump Chajra into Ohnoki to Enhance his Jutsu and Sakura was able to pump chakra into Obito to allow him to open portals to other Dimensions (Which Sasuke states is a lot of chakra), Hinata has shoen to do the same, just on a higher scale.

And that coupled with Stronger Chakra makes her stronger than Sakura.

OzzyReborn said:
Having a "strong chakra" doesn't mean you're stronger than those who don't. That's also speculation. Toneri said he was attracted to Hinata because her chakra was strong and pure, but that was before Hinata met Hamura and had his chakra transferred to her.
Are you going to argue Hinata was stronger than Sakura even before the Hamura chakra within her was awakened? Because she obviously wasn't.
1.)Yes, having Stronger Chakra means exactly that. And no, it's not speculation. This is proven.

2.)I don't remember Toneri stating that, even if he did, nothing states Hinata's Chakra was stronger than Sakura's own until she got SPC. Your argument here is faulty based on trying to compare unquantifiable factors wherein we know Six Paths Chakra is stronger than Regular Chakra.

3.)I never argued Hinata being stronger before hand...

TheFinalOrder said:
  • Stronger Chakra

Guess we have to upgrade kisame and 7th gate guy then
Kisame, Like Ay, is only stated to have Biju Levels of Chakra. Chakra level =\= AP. Hinata actually has a feat of having a higher output of Chakra than Sakura.

Chakra Output =\= Chakra Capacity.

1.) Did you literally ignore all of what I said? Give me a feat of someone using chakra better than releasing it from different/all parts of the body and transfering it into an opponents chakra network, as chakra blasts, to hit their chakra points and control their chakra flow. Because until then, there's nothing anyone has, offensively, that surpasses the Hyuga's chakra manipulation. Especially Sakura.

2. Read what I said again. I said offensive wise, as in chakra control for the purposes of combat. Tsunade herself definitely doesn't surpass the hyuga's in combat-level chakra control. All Sakura and Tsunade do is convert chakra into their strikes to magnify their blows for battle. Hyugas go way beyond that and do the feats I specified above via their bloodline alone.

Also, that stuff about Chiyo transferring all her chakra to Gaara is wrong too. Chiyo didn't do that in a minute, it was longer and she definitely didn't do that by herself. Your forgetting Naruto was needed to help her out with that as well.

> Dude, Hinata isn't a Medic Ninja, on top of this She isn't healing Naruto's chakra or anything. She's giving him chakra.

Medic ninja heal by transfering their chakra to the wounded person. It's the exact same technique being used. See Hagoromo's Ninshu backstory.

> And bro, Hagoromo and Hamura are both born with the same Chakra (Six Paths Chakra).

Which is meaningless because Six Paths chakra manifests in a different way for every person, unless you're going to ignore the entire Asura and Indra storyline, where they each inherited different aspects of Hagoromo's chakra. Trying to act like it's a universal thing and applying it to Hamura is both speculative and missing the point.

> And your Chiyo analogy is faulty. Chiyo pumped what was left of her Chakra and Lifeforce into Gaara with the Aide of Naruto's Chakra (And I don't think it was even Chakra). Gaara was revived, but we don't know if his reserves were replinished or not.

Chiyo, while nearly dead and chakra exhausted, managed to revive a person through chakra transferrence, a feat that is unrivaled as far as chakra giving feats go. Hinata wasn't shown to be able to do the same.

Chiyo > Hinata?

> And that coupled with Stronger Chakra makes her stronger than Sakura.

You keep using these subchakra labels that don't exist in the series to explain stuff. None of this is stated.

^dude the fact that you keep forgetting that Naruto helped bring Gaara back means you should stop this debate cause that's what your argument is based around

Also I hope your not saying Ham doesn't have SOSP chakra lol

Terms such as "stronger chakra" and "greater output" are made up. It is futile to try and explain how each difference in chakra works and make a general, universal system when it's so inconsistent.

Each case needs to be analyzed differently.

SOSP chakra on every occasion has been proven stronger than regular chakra tho what's your point

Isn't really even too much of a universal system when all you got is regular chakra, regular sage chakra, and SOSP chakra

There's absolutely no evidence that Hinata got stronger than before. Until you bring up a statement that says so it remains unfounded.

OzzyReborn said:
> Dude, Hinata isn't a Medic Ninja, on top of this She isn't healing Naruto's chakra or anything. She's giving him chakra.
Medic ninja heal by transfering their chakra to the wounded person. It's the exact same technique being used. See Hagoromo's Ninshu backstory.

> And bro, Hagoromo and Hamura are both born with the same Chakra (Six Paths Chakra).

Which is meaningless because Six Paths chakra manifests in a different way for every person, unless you're going to ignore the entire Asura and Indra storyline, where they each inherited different aspects of Hagoromo's chakra. Trying to act like it's a universal thing and applying it to Hamura is both speculative and missing the point.

> And your Chiyo analogy is faulty. Chiyo pumped what was left of her Chakra and Lifeforce into Gaara with the Aide of Naruto's Chakra (And I don't think it was even Chakra). Gaara was revived, but we don't know if his reserves were replinished or not.

Chiyo, while nearly dead and chakra exhausted, managed to revive a person through chakra transferrence, a feat that is unrivaled as far as chakra giving feats go. Hinata wasn't shown to be able to do the same.

Chiyo > Hinata?

> And that coupled with Stronger Chakra makes her stronger than Sakura.

You keep using these subchakra labels that don't exist in the series to explain stuff. None of this is stated.
Dude, I'm about done with you, this argument is absurb and now you are making BS claims and faulty assumptions.

HERE ARE THE FACTS

• Hinata has stronger Chakra than Sakura
  • Hinata has a Greater output of Chakra than Sakura
  • The Output of Chakra is proven in both of them replinishing Naruto's Reserves (Hinata does so in seconds without being tired or exhausted after vs Sakura who requires 3 days to do so and is extremely exhausted afterwards).
As far as your misconceptions on EVERYTHING you are saying goes, it's irrelevant to this topic.

@Ozzy

All of your arguments are faulty. They hold no weight. You are denying everything and disregarding facts, using those same faulty arguments.

If you choose to view me not wanting to discuss it with you any further as a "concession" due to these reasons, then by all means dude. You have every right to disagree, but that doesn't make you correct in the slightest. And as you can see, majority of us are telling you the same thing in different ways more or less and trying to correct you or reason with you, but you refuse to see it any other way other than how you percieve it.

At the end of the day, the fact still remains:

• Hinata has stronger Chakra than Sakura
  • Hinata can output more chakra in mere seconds than Sakura can muster up in 3 days, without being exhausted in the slightest.
Which supports Hinata being stronger. That is literally all that matters.

But just to make sure you don't misunderstand:

• Gaara (At Anypoint) =\= Post Ressurection Naruto
  • Exhausted Deathly Chiyo =\= Tsunade/Sakura or Hinata
  • Chiyo's Lifeforce transference =\= Medic Ninjutsu =\= Chakra Transference
  • SPC has consistently shown an Increase of Stats
If you want to go by feats of Chakra output:

Hinata (Casually) > Sakura > Tsunade > Chiyo

• Hinata Via Restoring Naruto's Chakra in Seconds
  • Sakura via Restoring Naruto's Chakra in 3 days + Allowing Obito to open several portals to Kaguya's Dimension, which Sasuke cited as requiring a Lot of Chakra.
  • Tsunade via pumping Chakra into Ohnoki to create a Massive Jinton Box against Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back