• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Era Hanabi Hyuuga upgrade

Like you said, we don't know if she lost His Chakra.
No, what I said is that the claim she lost it is your own headcanon. You can't just make up a complete headcanon to suggest a character got weaker without evidence.

Is Boruto Era Hinata explicitly stated to be stronger? She's never even fought in Boruto before nor likely trained, so if anything she's either stagnated or got weaker, no?

It actually says she was duller than before

Although I'd imagine that this will apply to stuffs like reflexes and speed not necessarily power

Was about to bring it up
It says she got duller, but that doesn't mean her stats got weaker. This term does not reffer to stats. We can conclude that her stats did not get weaker as she managed to survive attacks from Momoshiki and Kinshiki as suggested here.

Is Boruto Era Hinata explicitly stated to be stronger? She's never even fought in Boruto before nor likely trained, so if anything she's either stagnated or got weaker, no?
You can add it to your CRT

She was more or less a full time housewife during the blank era unlike people like Sakura or kakashi

Stagnated will be better

We can conclude that her stats did not get weaker as she managed to survive attacks from Momoshiki and Kinshiki as suggested here.
Bruh she got her shit rocked and knocked out - they also likely just bitch slapped her like Beerus did to Bulma ☠️☠️☠️

There's no way you're implying she legitimately scales to/around Momo because of this

Bruh she got her shit rocked and knocked out - they also likely just bitch slapped her like Beerus did to Bulma ☠️☠️☠️

There's no way you're implying she legitimately scales to/around Momo because of this
I'm not implying she scales to them, I'm implying she can survive their attacks. You can survive somebody's attacks without necessarily being their equal. But it still supports that she is still powerful stat-wise. It's consistent with her being somewhat relative to Naruto in The Last, and is therefore not hard to believe.

And no, Momoshiki and Kinshiki are not Beerus-type characters, and they tend to attack with killing intend. Nowhere in the entire series do we see them "bitch-slap" someone at 0.001% power. Every single time they attack somebody they go with killing intend. Kinshiki trying to hit Sasuke and Sarada with an axe, Momoshiki trying to kill Code and Sasuke, etc.

And just becaus Hinata lost to them and got knocked out does not change the fact she SURVIVED their attacks, which is the entire point I was making, and is a feat in itself.

seems more like an anti feat for Hinata than a feat for Hanabi given that an academy era Boruto can react to a far stronger Hanabi

seems more like an anti feat for Hinata than a feat for Hanabi given that an academy era Boruto can react to a far stronger Hanabi
That was anime-only, which is not canon. And even then Hanabi was going easy on him as she was simply training him. He didn't manage to land a single blow on her, or scratch her at all.

The CRT and the entire comment section are almost a bad joke. Please reread the entire fight before making any comments.

Firstly, the novel explicitly made it clear that Hinata didn't want to fight Hanabi at all. When the fight began, Hanabi was using psychological warfare/mind games on Hinata by questioning her decision on staying with her husband and how her kids feel while simultaneously attacking her, giving her no time to properly focus on the fight rather than getting confused and stuttering. Basically, Hanabi was trying to make Hinata mentally unstable so that she could yield to the argument and lose the fight at the same time. Even then, a single kick from Hinata was going to put Hanabi in grave danger if it landed.

Hanabi proceeded to tell Hinata to pack out of her matrimonial home along with the kids and move to the Hyuga household. When she said this, Hinata was surprised and confused that Hanabi was this mad and angry, implying that Hinata didn't take the fight anywhere near as seriously as Hanabi did for her to say something this disrespectful. After Hinata digested what Hanabi said, she looked at her again and ended the fight with a single blow. This means that all through the fight, Hinata was extremely casual and mentally confused due to Hanabi's questioning/mind games while simultaneously attacking Hinata. But the moment she said something disrespectful about her marriage, Hinata saw that Hanabi was really pissed and finished Hanabi with a single hit.

In other words, Hanabi is only relative to a mentally suppressed and casual Hinata. A serious Hinata no-diffs Hanabi.

Also, many people just agreeing here don't realize that Hinata is low 5B, possibly 5B in The Last. Her Boruto era tier is "unknown," so even if Hanabi was on par with this current Hinata(she isn't), she would be ranked at "unknown" at best.

FInally, Hinata is low 5B, possibly 5B with Hamura's chakra. Hinata barely used any of her attacks except basic gentle fist sparring techniques.

Anyways, I disagree with this CRT.

Last edited:
The CRT and the entire comment section are almost a bad joke. Please reread the entire fight before making any comments.

Firstly, the novel explicitly made it clear that Hinata didn't want to fight Hanabi at all. When the fight began, Hanabi was using psychological warfare/mind games on Hinata by questioning her decision on staying with her husband and how her kids feel while simultaneously attacking her, giving her no time to properly focus on the fight rather than getting confused and stuttering. Basically, Hanabi was trying to make Hinata mentally unstable so that she could yield to the argument and lose the fight at the same time. Even then, a single kick from Hinata was going to put Hanabi in grave danger if it landed.

Hanabi proceeded to tell Hinata to pack out of her matrimonial home along with the kids and move to the Hyuga household. When she said this, Hinata was surprised and confused that Hanabi was this mad and angry, implying that Hinata didn't take the fight anywhere near as seriously as Hanabi did for her to say something this disrespectful. After Hinata digested what Hanabi said, she looked at her again and ended the fight with a single blow. This means that all through the fight, Hinata was extremely casual and mentally confused due to Hanabi's questioning/mind games while simultaneously attacking Hinata. But the moment she said something disrespectful about her marriage, Hinata saw that Hanabi was really pissed and finished Hanabi with a single hit.

In other words, Hanabi is only relative to a mentally suppressed and casual Hinata. A serious Hinata no-diffs Hanabi.

Also, many people just agreeing here don't realize that Hinata is low 5B, possibly 5B in The Last. Her Boruto era tier is "unknown," so even if Hanabi was on par with this current Hinata(she isn't), she would be ranked at "unknown" at best.

FInally, Hinata is low 5B, possibly 5B with Hamura's chakra. Hinata barely used any of her attacks except basic gentle fist sparring techniques.

Anyways, I disagree with this CRT.
This response is so bad that it's laughable, considering TDTwo took the entire fight out of context. It contains nothing but headcanon and blatant lies, as you'll see me explain below.

Firstly, he claims that Hinata did not want to fight, which is not said anywhere. She was challenged tk a fight and she accepted. And as I told him earlier, even IF Hinata did not want to fight, this does not change the fact that Hanabi's attacks are said to be able to knock out Hinata, or that Hinata was hardly able to react to her speed. Hinata is shown being physically relative to Hinata.
Secondly, he tried to LIE several times, like he did earlier. He claims that Hanabi was playing mind games on Hinata, and that this somehow made Hinata nerfed. Except the scans he showed of Hinata being speechless and of Hanabi's statements are near THE END of the fight. It happens AFTER Hanabi had already managed to fight evenly with Hinata and even get the upper hand on some instances. So even IF Hinata was "mentally nerfed" and "psychologically attacked" that would not negate the instances where Hanabi overpowered her. Literally ALL of my scans and the feats I showed from Hanabi came before the supposed "psychological attack" he talks about. So his argument has no bearing on anything I've shown. And it's his own headcanon with 0 substance that Hinata was mentally nerfed to begin with. Just because she had no counters to Hanabi's arguments does not mean she was somehow nerfed in terms of fighting capabillity, and will at best be a small distraction. But again, that has no relevance as this is AFTER all the feats I showed for Hanabi.

He claims that a single kick from Hinata would kill Hanabi, which is a massive lie as this is not said anywhere in the scan he showed. It only says that Hanabi couldn't FULLY absorb the kick. Meaning that she'd take some level of damage, but still take it to some extend. Which does not negate Hanabi being able to fight Hinata, you can get damaged by someone relative to you. Also, are you going to ignore my scans of Hanabi's kicks being so strong that they verbatim FORCED Hinata to retreat, showing her kicks could also damage Hinata?

You're making the headcanon that Hinata wasn't serious, when the novel directly tells us that Hinata was struggling to dodge Hanabi's attacks, and that she was being FORCED to retreat, AND that Hanabi could KO her with a single strike due to how strong her Chakra was.

"A serious hInata no-diffs" is your own headcanon that the novel directly contradicts. Hinata needed to bait Hanabi and catch her off-guard to beat her.

Hinata is never said to have lost that Chakra and she was able to survive attacks from Momoshiki and Kinshiki in Boruto, which implies she likely retained it. Her stats are still as strong as they were in The Last, and the wiki actually considers Boruto era Hinata stronger. So this would still aplly to Hanabi, who has shown being able to keep up with her.

Last edited:
Should not scale think, Hyuga taijutsu ignores resistance and attacks the organs internally which means that if she put enough chakra on her jutsu she can possibly blow an organ instantly but that doesnt mean she has or used higher ap than Hinata since they cant actually protect their organs.
Also comes the fact that there is a tenketsu that leads any ninja unconcious Himaware used on Naruto and we are sure that Himaware does not possess as much chakra as Naruto.
There is no reason to believe Hinata lost Hamura's chakra but the novel nowhere states she used it, there was also no mention about twin lion jutsu, so that was only a spar Hinata didnt wanted to cause harm to her sister she wasnt going all out for sure.
Hinata still won very fast once she started to take the fight more serously. Its clear that Hinata was holding back but how much we dont know so she cant scale for this.

Should not scale think, Hyuga taijutsu ignores resistance and attacks the organs internally which means that if she put enough chakra on her jutsu she can possibly blow an organ instantly but that doesnt mean she has or used higher ap than Hinata since they cant actually protect their organs.
Also comes the fact that there is a tenketsu that leads any ninja unconcious Himaware used on Naruto and we are sure that Himaware does not possess as much chakra as Naruto.
There is no reason to believe Hinata lost Hamura's chakra but the novel nowhere states she used it, there was also no mention about twin lion jutsu, so that was only a spar Hinata didnt wanted to cause harm to her sister she wasnt going all out for sure.
Hinata still won very fast once she started to take the fight more serously. Its clear that Hinata was holding back but how much we dont know so she cant scale for this.
That's not true, as Hanabi's kicks were strong enough to FORCE Hinata to retreat. So she does not need the Gentle Fist to damage Hinata. And as I've pointed out, nowhere in this fight is the usage of the Gentle Fist ever hinted. They simply traded palm strikes and kicks, and all of her attacks were so strong that Hinata struggled to dodge them, and got thrown off balance several times, with Hanabi also managing to catch Hinata's attacks and consistently react to her.

I also disagree with the notion that the Gentle Fist can knock out people way stronger to begin with, as Naruto withstood Tenketsu from Momoshiki in the anime, and he also withstood 64 Tenketsu strikes from Neji. The infamous Himaware scene does not contradict that, and if anything is disingenuous because Himawari is directly stated to have a massive amount of power when she gets angry, and even Daemon, someone that can STOMP Jigen, got momenteraly scared when he sensed her hidden power and said that for her it should have been easy to dodge his attacks. With Boruto saying that she gets real strong when she's angry, clearly in reference to the scene where she knocked Naruto out. Point is, when Himawari knocked Naruto out she had simply unleashed her hidden power. Otherwise Momoshiki would have KOd Naruto with a Tenketsu too.

The Twin Lion Jutsu not being used does not mean that Hinata held back, that's like saying Hanabi held back because she didn't use Rotation. They fought all-out in pure Tajutsu. Also, Hinata has Hamura's Chakra at all times. During the entirity of The Last she had purple chakra. Nothing says she can switch between Chakras.

Hinata won via catching Hanabi off-guard by baiting her as direcrly stated. It had nothing to do with her "getting serious".

Last edited:
This response is so bad that it's laughable, considering TDTwo took the entire fight out of context. It contains nothing but headcanon and blatant lies, as you'll see me explain below.

Firstly, he claims that Hinata did not want to fight, which is not said anywhere. She was challenged tk a fight and she accepted. And as I told him earlier, even IF Hinata did not want to fight, this does not change the fact that Hanabi's attacks are said to be able to knock out Hinata, or that Hinata was hardly able to react to her speed. Hinata is shown being physically relative to Hinata.
I don't understand whether you have comprehension issues or you just don't want to read what I wrote properly. It's pretty obvious that Hinata didn't want to fight but reluctantly agreed when she saw Hanabi wasn't going to back down.

kwLpZqU.png

And how was Hinata barely able to avoid her speed? The very first interaction they had in the fight was Hinata easily reacting and swaying Hanabi's attacks easily.
Secondly, he tried to LIE several times, like he did earlier. He claims that Hanabi was playing mind games on Hinata, and that this somehow made Hinata nerfed. Except the scans he showed of Hinata being speechless and of Hanabi's statements are near THE END of the fight. It happens AFTER Hanabi had already managed to fight evenly with Hinata and even get the upper hand on some instances. So even IF Hinata was "mentally nerfed" and "psychologically attacked" that would not negate the instances where Hanabi overpowered her. Literally ALL of my scans and the feats I showed from Hanabi came before the supposed "psychological attack" he talks about. So they have no bearing on anything. And it's his own headcanon with 0 substance that Hinata was mentally nerfed to begin with.
This argument breeds ignorance. I stated earlier that the entire fight was based on Hanabi questioning Hinata on personal matter in her marriage and her kids and shows how Hinata is internally conflicted on those statements, which obviously wouldn't make her mentally stable in the fight. The dialogue shows Hinata pretty confused and questioning what Hanabi was saying. And during all this, Hanabi kept on attacking violently and persistently while Hinata was busy thinking about what Hanabi was saying while simultaneously fighting. Where's the headcanon in that? I posted the scans above.
He claims that a single kick from Hinata would kill Hanabi, which is a massive lie as this is not said anywhere in the scan.
Please read again. And properly this time
fi72Hjy.png

Also, I never said Hanabi was going to get killed by the kick. Why would I say that? Hinata wasn't trying to kill her. All I said was her kick was implied to be dangerous for Hanabi to withstand.
It only says that Hanabi couldn't FULLY block the kick. Meaning that she'd take some level of damage. Which does not negatw Hanabi being able to fight Hinata. Also, are you going to ignore my scans of Hanabi's kicks being so strong that they verbatim FORCED Hinata to retreat, showing her kicks could also damage Hinata?
It says Hanabi wouldn't be able to completely "absorb" the kick implying that her durability was weaker than Hinata's AP. What are you even saying now?
When did Hanabi's kick ever force Hinata to retreat? That never happened. You accuse me of lying when you're the only one making headcanon and lies.
You're making the headcanon that Hinata wasn't serious, when the novel directly tells us that Hinata was struggling to dodge Hanabi's attacks, and that she was being FORCES to retreat, AND that Hanabi could KO her with a single strike.
How many times would I tell you that Hinata was conflicted and barely focused on the fight rather than Hanabi's statements? And yes, Hanabi could KO Hinata with a single gentle fist strike the same way Himawari can KO Naruto. Do I have to remind you that gentle fist ignores durability?
"A serious hInata no-diffs" is your own headcanon that the novel directly contradicts. Hinata needed to bait Hanabi and catch her off-guard to beat her.
How's it headcanon when that is exactly what happened? Bait or not, it shows Hinata wasn't serious about the fight and once she became serious, the fight ended almost immediately.

Hinata is never said to have lost that Chakra and she was able to survive attacks from Momoshiki and Kinshiki in Boruto, which implies she likely retained it. Her stats are still as strong as they were in The Last, and the wiki actually considers Boruto era Hinata stronger. So this would still aplly to Hanabi, who has shown being able to keep up with her.
Yes, it's never stated that Hinata lost Hamura's chakra but can you prove that Hinata at this point used or even even considered going serious enough on her sister to hurt her with a power like that? Both of them barely used any gentle fist technique. Boruto era Hinata is "unknown" and even if she's stronger than her the last version, the the last version is only tier 5 WITH HAMURA'S CHAKRA.

Based on Tdjwo's post, I'm going to disagree with this CRT too.
I don't mean to be rude, but Tdjwo's post literally lied about the fight. The scans he showed take place AFTER every single feat I showed, meaning his "mental nerf" headcanon won't apply to what I showed. Which is basically the only argument he showed in his wall of nothing. So I'm really curious what about his post convinced you.

That's not true, as Hanabi's kicks were strong enough to FORCE Hinata to retreat. So she does not need the Gentle Fist to damage Hinata. And as I've pointed out, nowhere in this fight is the usage of the Gentle Fist ever hinted. They simply traded palm strikes and kicks.
If they are not using Gentle Fist as you say then even more reason not to scale. And as i said Hinata was holding back not using her power.
I also disagree with the notion that the Gentle Fist can knock out people way stronger to begin with, as Naruto withstood Tenketsu from Momoshiki in the anime, and he also withstood 64 Tenketsu strikes from Neji. The infamous Himaware scene does not contradict that, and if anything is disingenuous because Himawari is directly stated to have a massive amount of power when she gets angry, and even Daemon, someone that can STOMP Jigen, got momenteraly scared when he sensed her hidden power and said that for her it should have been easy to dodge his attacks. With Boruto saying that she gets real strong when she's angry, clearly in reference to the scene where she knocked Naruto out. Point is, when Himawari knocked Naruto out she had simply unleashed her hidden power. Otherwise Momoshiki would have KOd Naruto with a Tenketsu too.
You cant disagree of a fact, Naruto didnt "withstood" he was affected because of Kurama's chakra it "healed". Daemon said there is an intensity not even spoke about chakra, even if he did we dont even saw her angry she was in a normal state until she got scared. Anyways even if she got a lot of chakra there is no saying she has controled it of that she used that against Naruto years ago.
The Twin Lion Jutsu not being used does not mean that Hinata held back, that's like saying Hanabi held back because she didn't use Rotation. They fought all-out in pure Tajutsu. Also, Hinata has Hamura's Chakra at all times. During the entirity of The Last she had purple chakra. Nothing says she can switch between Chakras.
Twin Lion jutsu is so far the technique that allows Hinata to get her top AP just like using empty palm.
Hinata won via catching Hanabi off-guard by baiting her as direcrly stated. It had nothing to do with her "getting serious".
Thats win via skill she used her superior taijutsu and experience to win its not off guard as much as hitting someone during a fight is not "off guard"

As I have to go to work now, I wouldn't be replying any longer. Just put me in the disagreed section.

I don't understand whether you have comprehension issues or you just don't want to read what I wrote properly. It's pretty obvious that Hinata didn't want to fight but reluctantly agreed when she saw Hanabi wasn't going to back down.

kwLpZqU.png

And how was Hinata barely able to avoid her speed? The very first interaction they had in the fight was Hinata easily reacting and swaying Hanabi's attacks easily.

This argument breeds ignorance. I stated earlier that the entire fight was based on Hanabi questioning Hinata on personal matter in her marriage and her kids and shows how Hinata is internally conflicted on those statements, which obviously wouldn't make her mentally stable in the fight. The dialogue shows Hinata pretty confused and questioning what Hanabi was saying. And during all this, Hanabi kept on attacking violently and persistently while Hinata was busy thinking about what Hanabi was saying while simultaneously fighting. Where's the headcanon in that? I posted the scans above.

Please read again. And properly this time
fi72Hjy.png

Also, I never said Hanabi was going to get killed by the kick. Why would I say that? Hinata wasn't trying to kill her. All I said was her kick was implied to be dangerous for Hanabi to withstand.

It says Hanabi wouldn't be able to completely "absorb" the kick implying that her durability was weaker than Hinata's AP. What are you even saying now?
When did Hanabi's kick ever force Hinata to retreat? That never happened. You accuse me of lying when you're the only one making headcanon and lies.

How many times would I tell you that Hinata was conflicted and barely focused on the fight rather than Hanabi's statements? And yes, Hanabi could KO Hinata with a single gentle fist strike the same way Himawari can KO Naruto. Do I have to remind you that gentle fist ignores durability?

How's it headcanon when that is exactly what happened? Baiting or not, to shows Hinata wasn't serious about the fight and once she became serious, the fight ended almost immediately.

Yes, it's never stated that Hinata lost Hamura's chakra but can you prove that Hinata at this point used or even even considered going serious enough on her sister to hurt her with a power like that? Both of them barely used any gentle fist technique. Boruto era Hinata is "unknown" and even if she's stronger than her the last version, the the last version is only tier 5 WITH HAMURA'S CHAKRA.
I have 0 comprehension issues. Nowhere in this entire scan is it shown Hinata was against the fight. She wasn't the one to start it but she was at no point "mentally nerfed" because "she didn't wamna fight".

"How was Hinata barely able to react to her speed. She easily countered her attacks."

Why are you acting as if the scans I posted dom't exist? I've shown several scans directly saying Hinata was struggling to dodge. And again.

You directly said "a single kick from Hinata would have put Hanabi in grave danger." So yes, you actually said that. You made up the lie that Hinata would be able to beat Hanabi in a single kick. "When did Hanabi's kicks ever force Hinata to retreat" You either did not read ANY of the scans I posted, or you're trying to pretend I didn't post the scans in desperation to try to convince others nothing was posted. Everyone on this threat can see i already posted the scan. Here is it, Hanabi's kicks forcing Hinata to retreat, and Hinata having no time for any counterattack.

And how many times do I have to tell YOU that your headcanon that Hinata was mentally nerfed holds 0 value as it's not suggested ANYWHERE in the fight, and even your "psychological attack" scans only came AFTER the feats I have posted. Stop repeating yourself Ad Nauseam when your argument holds 0 water.

It's not exactly what hapoened, as nowhere in the entire fight is Hinata said or shown to have not been serious. "Baited or not she still won". Winning via catching someone off guard and baiting them to let their guard down is not proof that Hinata wasn't serious. If anything it shows that Hinata was being bested and NEEDED to win through a cheap off-guard attack. I've already shown Hanabi having the upper hand in several instances.

Except the narrator directly says that Hanabi's power can one hit KO Hinata and that Hinata struggled to dodge.

Last edited:
As I have to go to work now, I wouldn't be replying any longer. Just put me in the disagreed section.
I don't see how disagreeing using complete and utter lies matters. I literally showed how you had to lie about Hanabi's psychological attacks were the reason she was keeping up despite that happening AFTER the frats I showed and you lying about how "Hinata's kick could beat Hanabi" which your scan didn't say. You are clearly disagreeing out of bias. You kept ignoring the acans on my posts and asking "when did that happen" even THOUGH my post shows it. You essentially came here just to out a "disagree" whike avoiding my points knowing you can't beat them. If this wiki is all about how many people disagree regardless of their reasoning, that's gonna be disappointing.

Last edited:
If they are not using Gentle Fist as you say then even more reason not to scale. And as i said Hinata was holding back not using her power.

You cant disagree of a fact, Naruto didnt "withstood" he was affected because of Kurama's chakra it "healed". Daemon said there is an intensity not even spoke about chakra, even if he did we dont even saw her angry she was in a normal state until she got scared. Anyways even if she got a lot of chakra there is no saying she has controled it of that she used that against Naruto years ago.

Twin Lion jutsu is so far the technique that allows Hinata to get her top AP just like using empty palm.

Thats win via skill she used her superior taijutsu and experience to win its not off guard as much as hitting someone during a fight is not "off guard"
I already proved she didn't hold back, as she struggled against Hanabi as directly stated, with her hardly dodging Hanabi, being thrown off balance sever times, and verbatim being FORCED to retreat from Hanabi's atacks. . Hanabi could still overcome Hinata's durabillity regardless too and knock her out in a single hit as stated. You can go all-out physically without the need to use Ninjutsu. Naruto can go all-out physically and punch at full-power without using all of his Ninjutsu, like he fought all-out vs Isshiki and Jigen despite not using 95% of his Ninjutsu arsenal. That said, Hinata's fighting style fully resolves around her Taijutsu, and that's exactly what she used vs Hanabi. The Gentle Fist is simply another way of striking, and won't magically scale much higher than her other attacks. Same way Momoshimi's Gentle Fist didn't scale much above his normal attacks.

Naruto quite literally withstood it as he was able to stand up even with the injuries before he was healed. But even then this proves that the Gentle Fist can't KO someone much stronger, and only proves thay Himawari when angry is simply real strong, or else he'd have healed from her strike the same way, and he'd not have been knocked out cold much like he wasn't knocked out vs Neji and Momoshiki. And Daemon talking about intensity was directly in reference to Himawari's power. That's the context. Hence he talked about how someone like her should easily be able to dodge, and hence Boruto responds with how she's real strong when she's angry.

None of the feats used for Hinata's tiering depend on her Twin Lion Fist. So no, Hanabi would still scale to whatever tier Hinata is put at. And her durabillity, which Hanabi can overcome with her attacks, is still 5-B or low 5-B.

How is it not off-guard when the novel directly says that Hinata baited Hanabi to catch her off-guard?

Last edited:
Back