• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Like Forum Sandbox or like a Blog? I'm not exactly sure how that would work. But it would need to get accepted first before creation right?
No, sandboxes and blogs are different, since they aren't the official pages. Don't need to be approved

Also since the dimensional gap is stated to be a place where the law of physics don’t work with no distance or direction, infinite speed and I think it’d be Concept Manip could be potential abilities?

Dimensional Gap carrying
No feat for infinite speed. No one has covered the entire dimensional gap in an instant.

@MasqueTLDF

Regarding this page.

I deleted it because it was incomplete. We don’t allow pages that don’t have any content or don’t follow our standard format.

So how do you prepare a page without publishing it? you create what we call a “Sandbox.” A sandbox is essentially a page that isn’t officially on the wiki, but has the same workings of a wiki page. This allows you to mess around with the content as much as you like till it’s ready to be published. Here’s a guide on how to make a sandbox.

Also, make sure to review our Standard Format page and our page on Common editing mistakes. One last thing to note is that we already have an issei page, and we do NOT allow for duplicate pages to exist. Though if it’s a different version (I.e., if the manga isn’t canon to the anime, then feel free to continue working on it).

@MasqueTLDF

Regarding this page.

I deleted it because it was incomplete. We don’t allow pages that don’t have any content or don’t follow our standard format.

So how do you prepare a page without publishing it? you create what we call a “Sandbox.” A sandbox is essentially a page that isn’t officially on the wiki, but has the same workings of a wiki page. This allows you to mess around with the content as much as you like till it’s ready to be published. Here’s a guide on how to make a sandbox.

Also, make sure to review our Standard Format page and our page on Common editing mistakes. One last thing to note is that we already have an issei page, and we do NOT allow for duplicate pages to exist. Though if it’s a different version (I.e., if the manga isn’t canon to the anime, then feel free to continue working on it).
Bro I already responded

If you're referring to Great Red, then no that isn't necessary. Lower Dimensional beings can exist within higher dimensions. And Great Red's confirmed size is only around a hundred meters.
I highly doubt it.
And sorry I don't own any clay and I'm not going to buy some just for a VS discussion.
It was an example to materialize the situation I didn't tell you to buy some but imagine. The ball will never be an atom which composes there modeling clay

Something beyond Time wouldn't have a temporal axis and it isn't close to empty.
Being above time is just a vulgar term used in fiction and means practically nothing. A character still works but a dimension does not. Besides, I don't see why it wouldn't be empty. I think in the anime itself it says that it's empty.
Issei and Rias' clash did, it shook the entire Dimensional Gap.
Never mind. It doesn't mean anything because it's empty. It's not like it shook any stars.

Being above time is just a vulgar term used in fiction and means practically nothing. A character still works but a dimension does not. Besides, I don't see why it wouldn't be empty. I think in the anime itself it says that it's empty.
Maybe for fiction but for powerscaling beyond above, or superior to time is extremely important for 5-D.

Bro I already responded
825617758481809428.webp

I got a message on my wiki wall, asking for clarification about the page deletion. This thread was linked. Wasn’t aware it was handled.

@Dereck03 send more frogs please
908046661161459722.webp

These are things that are accepted on our wiki so I don't think that argument really works.
Perhaps, but this must have been studied as a special case. From what I know on this wiki, if a space is certainly infinite but is empty (does not contain astral bodies) then its destruction should not give a level. To destroy or shake a universe is literally to destroy or shake all its contents, which gives an incredible amount of energy. But if this dimension is empty what is the amount of energy? It will just be like the destruction of an empty pocket dimension. Now what might help is that although it is empty it has its temporal axis. This will automatically give you a level 2.

I highly doubt it.

It was an example to materialize the situation I didn't tell you to buy some but imagine. The ball will never be an atom which composes there modeling clay
I'll use Goku as an example, he has higher dimensional feats. (Clash with Beerus) But he is still a 3D being he doesn't view every universe as a small sphere. One example that VSBW accepts.

what?

Never mind. It doesn't mean anything because it's empty. It's not like it shook any stars.
It does tho, one of the main requirements for Uni+ right?

Again, it isn't empty.

Perhaps, but this must have been studied as a special case. From what I know on this wiki, if a space is certainly infinite but is empty (does not contain astral bodies) then its destruction should not give a level. To destroy or shake a universe is literally to destroy or shake all its contents, which gives an incredible amount of energy. But if this dimension is empty what is the amount of energy? It will just be like the destruction of an empty pocket dimension. Now what might help is that although it is empty it has its temporal axis. This will automatically give you a level 2.
The Mobage Cards for DxD show several stars in the Dimensionl Gap, although, I'm not sure how valid they'd be to this topic. But why would stars matter for a 2-A rating anyway, both tiers are far apart.

Beerus is not a higher dimensional being. Zeno and the Great Priest are the only ones. Clashing with Beerus means nothing

It's hard to take in what I'm seeing.
I didn't say he was? I said they had higher dimensional feats.

I'm not sure what you're saying.

But why are you such a contrarian toward everything to do with the verse? I've provided loads of evidence and other's agree but you keep pushing for an argument with nothing but baseless claims. I honestly don't understand your intentions.

The Mobage Cards for DxD show several stars in the Dimensionl Gap, although, I'm not sure how valid they'd be to this topic. But why would stars matter for a 2-A rating anyway, both tiers are far apart.
DxD can alter reality. He did it when he wanted to show the exit to Issei and Rias so as said by @Burning_Full_Fingers there is a reality problem. Stars and all are for the GBE.

I didn't say he was? I said they had higher dimensional feats.
No. It doesn't have a feat like that. The entire Multiverse is treated like this but not Universe 7.
But why are you such a contrarian toward everything to do with the verse? I've provided loads of evidence and other's agree but you keep pushing for an argument with nothing but baseless claims. I honestly don't understand your intentions.
It's not because I support a verse that I will agree to give levels that are not deserved. The "evidence" just isn't consistent and so far there is only one person who agrees with you.

As I have said again and again, surrounding the universes is not the same as containing them. It is said to surround. Space is distorted and is around the universes but it does not contain them. That's the very point.

No. Being above time or transcending space and time is not an AP feat.

Do you have proofs? The definition of dimensional gap and what is said in the anime shows that it is empty.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

I've sent my proof multiple times. Do you know how large the Dimensional Gap is? There are numerous scans stating it's infinite in size and it's stated to contain the multiple realms multiple times, just because you can't see them in the horizon doesn't mean they aren't there. If you're standing in America and you look over the horizon and don't see Australia, does that mean Australia isn't on Earth? Of course not.

Obviously I'm up for an upgrade of the verse but I don't want it to be based on such arguments. I'll tell you what's wrong with your arguments. You want Issei and Rias to probably be at High 3-A without the verse having tier 6, 5 or 4 feats at this point. Doesn’t that seem absurd? After that again there are still no feats to climb this tier.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

I've sent my proof multiple times. Do you know how large the Dimensional Gap is? There are numerous scans stating it's infinite in size and it's stated to contain the multiple realms multiple times, just because you can't see them in the horizon doesn't mean they aren't there. If you're standing in America and you look over the horizon and don't see Australia, does that mean Australia isn't on Earth? Of course not.
And since you present to me what Low 2-C is, the dimensional gap according to what you tell me is like a space-time continuum?

Man...it feels so good to see a lewd, ecchi, perverted series (of sorts) like High School DxD being revived up in this bish.

adler-smoking-cod-black-ops-cold-war-campaign.jpg

This is truly based af.

No. It doesn't have a feat like that. The entire Multiverse is treated like this but not Universe 7.

It's not because I support a verse that I will agree to give levels that are not deserved. The "evidence" just isn't consistent and so far there is only one person who agrees with you.
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (As a Super Saiyan God, fought with a suppressed Beerus, and their clash both shook and was about to destroy the universe from its edge. Absorbed Super Saiyan God's power and became even stronger. Managed to overcome Beerus' energy nullification as a Super Saiyan, which easily nullified energy capable of destroying the universe. Destroyed a superior amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in his base form, which consists of 3 space-time continuums)

They are deserved and you've done nothing to prove they aren't.

Obviously I'm up for an upgrade of the verse but I don't want it to be based on such arguments. I'll tell you what's wrong with your arguments. You want Issei and Rias to probably be at High 3-A without the verse having tier 6, 5 or 4 feats at this point. Doesn’t that seem absurd? After that again there are still no feats to climb this tier.
What? How does this make sense? There are plenty of verses with tier jumps to universal and what not because that's just how it work

Back