• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

What? How does this make sense? There are plenty of verses with tier jumps to universal and what not because that's just how it work
At least the feats are concrete. There is nothing concrete here. And after the big level jumps there are other feats of this level. Yet here after Issei gets beaten up without feats of this level.

Obviously I'm up for an upgrade of the verse but I don't want it to be based on such arguments. I'll tell you what's wrong with your arguments. You want Issei and Rias to probably be at High 3-A without the verse having tier 6, 5 or 4 feats at this point. Doesn’t that seem absurd? After that again there are still no feats to climb this tier.
LN Issei at High 3-A, not Rias. Anime versions for both would be 2-A. I can provide multiple Tier 4 feats if you'd like? And it's mainly about the God Tiers in the verse anyway, it's not like I'm trying to get everyone in a verse of wall level fighters to Outer over the course of a single CRT. And the verse has plenty of Tier 6 feats as well. The verse is primarily AP based anyway as the characters hold back their DC a ton. Seeming absurd doesn't matter, Facts don't care about your opinion.

LN Issei at High 3-A, not Rias. Anime versions for both would be 2-A.
The joke.
I can provide multiple Tier 4 feats if you'd like? And it's mainly about the God Tiers in the verse anyway, it's not like I'm trying to get everyone in a verse of wall level fighters to Outer over the course of a single CRT. And the verse has plenty of Tier 6 feats as well. The verse is primarily AP based anyway as the characters hold back their DC a ton. Seeming absurd doesn't matter, Facts don't care about your opinion.
What's funny is that this is why JJK is not 4-A with crazy speeds.

I've been saying it since, it's not the same thing. You just want to persist in saying that it's the same thing to get things that are downright absurd, but space doesn't work like that.
"Space doesn't work like that" YOU JUST CALLED LOW MULTI 3D MAN, I DON'T THINK I'M THE INCORRECT ONE😭😭😭

"Space doesn't work like that" YOU JUST CALLED LOW MULTI 3D MAN, I DON'T THINK I'M THE INCORRECT ONE😭😭😭
Who called Low Multiverse 3-D? It seems you don't understand the discussion here. You talked about higher dimensional feats and then you give me feats on 3-D universes. You will need to learn the tiering system before launching into a debate. Higher dimensional feats involve 5-D universes. By showing me 3-D universes, how do you think I will react?

At this level already it is beyond me. You will only have to propose a CRT. If it is based on this argument then the staff will reject it and if no one mentions it then I will debunk it in the CRT because the discussion here is pointless.
Doesn't seem pointless, you keep arguing after all.

Who called Low Multiverse 3-D? It seems you don't understand the discussion here. You talked about higher dimensional feats and then you give me feats on 3-D universes. You will need to learn the tiering system before launching into a debate. Higher dimensional feats involve 5-D universes. By showing me 3-D universes, how do you think I will react?
You did. I do. Nope. I understand the tiering system well enough. Are you saying 4 isn't higher than 3, come on man. I didn't, Idk I just expect people in VSBW forums to at least have a bit of knowledge on what they're discussing.

You did. I do. Nope. I understand the tiering system well enough. Are you saying 4 isn't higher than 3, come on man. I didn't, Idk I just expect people in VSBW forums to at least have a bit of knowledge on what they're discussing.
Higer dimensionnal involve 5-D. Even if 4-D is higher than 3-D it is not the same thing.

In the justification I see 3-D feats. Am I saying that Low Multiverse is 3-D? No. I point out the fact that there is no 5-D for it to be a higher dimensional feat.

No statement that it contains the worlds. Just a assumption.
Surrounds the worlds, needed to travel through it in order to reach other worlds, above space and time, located around every part of the world, when someone rips a hole through space in any of the worlds, you see the dimensional gap, and if the dimensional gap were to be destroyed, every other world would be too. All signs point to me being right.

In the justification I see 3-D feats. Am I saying that Low Multiverse is 3-D? No. I point out the fact that there is no 5-D for it to be a higher dimensional feat.
Quote: "In the justification I don't see any higher dimensional feat. Just a 3-D feat."

You guys gotta stop arguing at this point, neither of you are convincing each other.

Back