• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group B - Rubia Elstein vs NRG (LIVING RADIATION VS ELEMENTALIST)

Can she get past the intangibility? Also NRG's heat scales above Big Chill's cold who can freeze spaceships in space and should even be above supernova-heat because Big Chill > Alan Albright.

Also NRG doesn't even have fire, so not sure how an anti-fire spell will work against neutrons or gamma rays?

Can she get past the intangibility? Also NRG's heat scales above Big Chill who can freeze spaceships in space and should even be above supernova-heat because Big Chill > Alan Albright.
Scan for Supernova level of heat.
tebmEuH.jpg

If she can't interact with him and her energy attacks (if she has any) get absorbed by NRG, seems more like a stomp then. Granted he'd need to get out of the armor for that first, which is super easy, barely an inconvenience.

NRG produces more radiation them heat, the problem is the radiation possoning
I get that NRG has radiation manipulation, but like mentioned multiple times already, Rubia outranges him enough to where his attacks won't reach.

Can she get past the intangibility? Also NRG's heat scales above Big Chill's cold who can freeze spaceships in space and should even be above supernova-heat because Big Chill > Alan Albright.

Also NRG doesn't even have fire, so not sure how an anti-fire spell will work against neutrons or gamma rays?
Rubia can get past intangibility, yes.
Frost Blaze can freeze fire and magma solid, and crush it.
Magma is just fire+earth, so Rubia's anti-fire kit will work here.

Guys, please, multiple of your questions have been answered several times already in the thread. Sorry, but it's getting tiring to repeat the same things

And she outranging metter here? He would just absorb her ranged atacks

NRG has elemental intangibility, she has Paranormal NPI, so she can't touch the man made of pure radiation
She's fought, interacted and defeated creatures made of elements, whether that's fire, water or wind. Rubia's NPI affect NRG

Btw, in case you missed earlier discussion, I'm not advocating for Rubia winning. I've said and agreed that she can't. NRG's kit prevents her from reliably doing so.

What I'm arguing for is Inconclusive, because their abilities, skills, or even counterplays counter each other.

Btw, in case you missed earlier discussion, I'm not advocating for Rubia winning. I've said and agreed that she can't. NRG's kit prevents her from reliably doing so.

What I'm arguing for is Inconclusive, because their abilities, skills, or even counterplays counter each other.
Not arguim aginst yhis being a possibility, just want to be sure sinse she still can't really deal with his radiation

That still means people are allowed to vote for who they want ? So those who voted for NRG their votes stays then ?

Rubia outranges him enough to where his attacks won't reach.
? P'andor literally shot Jetray into a mountain. Also he probably outskills to the point her attacks won't even land.
Rubia can get past intangibility, yes.
Frost Blaze can freeze fire and magma solid, and crush it.
Magma is just fire+earth, so Rubia's anti-fire kit will work here.
How do you freeze fire solid? Like what do you mean by that?
Guys, please, multiple of your questions have been answered several times already in the thread. Sorry, but it's getting tiring to repeat the same things
My apologies, don't have much time and DD insisted I commented here. That said I'm glad I asked since your arguments don't seem that solid.
She's fought, interacted and defeated creatures made of elements, whether that's fire, water or wind. Rubia's NPI affect NRG
That's not enough, radiation is more intangible than all of that. Like if you had brought up light then you'd have a point.

Uploaded votes:
NRG : 8 (Lemon, Speedster, Fluffy, Imaginym, FantaRin, RandomGuy, OneBleach, Glace)
Rubia Elstein:

Inconclusive: 2 (Popted2, Goldenscorpion)

Green do you wanna vote ?
Also
? P'andor literally shot Jetray into a mountain. Also he probably outskills to the point her attacks won't even land.
This would warrant him hundreds of meters range.

Last edited:

How do you freeze fire solid? Like what do you mean by that?

My apologies, don't have much time and DD insisted I commented here. That said I'm glad I asked since your arguments don't seem that solid.

That's not enough, radiation is more intangible than all of that. Like if you had brought up light then you'd have a point.
I don't think you could have been ruder and more disrespectful if you tried, wow.

Check NRG's profile on the wikia. His range is "Tens of meters", while Rubia's is "Several dozen of meters". Rubia has more range. What you're talking about is entirely missing from his profile with no backup. We're supposed to be using what's on the profiles of the characters.
Same deal with NRG's supposed skill. Again, his profile doesn't specify anything in that regard, while Rubia's talks about her skill, intelligence and tactical mind, that I further expanded upon on the thread.

Characters in Blade Dance have interracted and fought darkness and light, beyond fire. Both darkness and light are part of Blade Dance elements, so yes Rubia can interact.

Frost Blaze is a spell that causes anything it comes in contact with to freeze, including elements, and yes, including fire. That's just how the spell works, what do you want me to day. In-universe, that spell is described as law-bending because of its ability.

What you're talking about is entirely missing from his profile with no backup. We're supposed to be using what's on the profiles of the characters.
His skill comes from Ben, Omnitrix and entire pages of Skill are not going to be mentioned "in some rare cases" due to profile being out dated for example this character, His skill his this RIDICULOUS is that mentioned on his profile "nope".
These are the scans we collect from watching the show and has been used for Ben 10 verse since years on this site, So Yes you are correct on what's mentioned on the profile should be used but not entire battles and pages long articles can be posted for "some characters", Especially when you got a show with more then 200 episodes, Nothing we are using is new or not accepted these are being used since years here, And as far as his range goes I've already placed that in the CRT just waiting for response.
Ben has this skill in all matches 1, 2 all of these are real and accepted and sources are on Ben's and Omnitrix official pages.

Back