• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group B - Dry Leonhard vs Diamondhead Omni-Kix

Group B:
Round 10:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Pure destruction from Leonhard ! He is Undefeated along with Natsu. Diamondhead on the other hand journey looks impossible but still in the game, Crystal alien vs The Ultimate Knight ! Will we see an upset will the crystals pierce through ? or the undefeated streak continues for the AP Monster of Group B.
Results:
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): 6 (Witch ,Popted, DD, Anonymous, Bern, Pepper)
Diamondhead Omni-Kix (Ben 10):
Inconclusive:
BhimZSK.png

Last edited:
Right, what is Diamondheads shtick?
To put it simple Crystal alien shoots crystals make anything of crystals he imagines, Got endless supply of it on his arsenal.
Starting move:

Diamondhead leads with throwing crystal projectiles which he can shoot from kilometers away.

After which he uses his fighting style which is to keep as much distance as possible from the enemy by making entire paths of crystals to ride of them and surfing away into the sky and shooting Crystal projectiles from the air, As he can shoot them from any part of his bodies and making crystal shields, weapons, tools of his desire to redirect and deflect any incoming attacks on him. He is a ranged acrobatic attacker who will go straight into the sky and shoot attacks at Dry from dozens of Kilometers away while constantly surfing in air & riding on his crystal paths mainting his distance which is his attacking style.

Killing moves:
Can pierce through or using his Class G lifting strength can use many moves mentioned on his profile such as
Diamondhead can restrict his enemies by Crystallizing them using his Crystal imprisonment all he need to do is point at the direction as you can see here.

Experience and Intelligence:
For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben and Diamondheadhas all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile

Heat & Fire Resistance:
  • Diamondhead absorbs energy, lasers and fire and fire's them back at enemies giving him a nice boost, He has resistance to Fire & Heat (He can be empowered by fire generated by enemies or around him and use them for advantage) and uses it to absorb a fully grown adult Heatblast powers who held nothing back against the villain Xerge and wasn't even bothered by his heat.

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star.
    This is just the surface temperature of a Star… which is why he is not high 6-A. A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

Last edited:
Aside from that every Crystal contruct, Moves & techniques powers and resistance are all mentioned on his profile that he uses with fully working links just need a decent read.

Last edited:
Dry outranges so extremly badly its not even funny, its dozens of kilometers vs someone who can nuke something the size of europe, so Diamondhead can play the range game all he wants, hes still getting hit by Dry.

Crystal sealing is a pretty good move, but Dry has precog and powernull, so he would just snipe Diamondhead with his wave infused fire attacks. Not only that, Dry has experience in space combat, just flying around isnt going to faze him, considering that 90% of his enemies can fly freely.

While those skill feats are nice, they still pale in comparason to Knight Runs skill fuckery. Dry is the current Top Sword, the greatest living Knight in the universe, which puts him above Master Knights, who are above Knights, who are above Knight Trainees. Knight Trainees are made up of the greatest warrior and prodigees across the universe from numerous planets. Knight Trainees have to their exams to become Knights. One such exam was shown, from multiple starships full of Knight Trainees, only 3 survived. One who survived was Pray Mayer, a Knight Trainee who rose from bottom up to Top Sword in 6 months, the fastest record in human history. Pray created the Pray Style, a martial art based on the deadly Mayer Style, who in turn is made up from various ancient martials across human history. Pray trashed 13 Mayer Style masters and the legendary Karen Mayer at the same time, whil having to use specific techniques in a specific sequenz, in order to finish her Mayer Style exam and become a master herself. Anne Mayer, the physically weakest Knight, can trash a group of Knights armed with weapons and intel on her, who are all stronger and faster than her, barehanded and all at the same time, based on nothing but pure skill. She later wiped 5 Master Knights barehanded, even someone who blitzed her to hell and back. Pray is hillarously above Anne (Im talking about a 3% win rate for Anne in 1 on 1 duels). Pray aknowledges Dry and believes that he can actually win against her. Cold Heroes are Knights who are so powerful and skilled that they are frozen so that they can save humanity if all things goes to hell, they are literal war assets akin to nuclear weapons. All of them bow before Dry and aknowledge him as superior.

Dry = 6.71 Teratons
Diamondhead = 2.91 Teratons
Dang, well in the intelligence section of his profile all this should be mentioned
While Diamondhead can defeat thousands of years of experience intergalctic warlords and wizards he can't defeat a Universal skilled combatant it's a bit toooo much and his Class G is not going to be enough any crystal sword, blade, weapon, tool or object he makes along with barriers and forcefields they are going to be hit by 3.8 Teratons Ap Gap on his face shattering his tools & weapons I could see him using his Type 6 immortality to distact making clones of himself but that wouldn't work on a Universal skilled combatant
I think I will concede on this point, Infact what's stopping this from being a straight up stomp ?

Last edited:
Sealing. Because if that hits its actually gg. AP would only work if Dry could freely swing at the crystals. If it connects he woudnt be able to break free. So Diamondhead would win if just opens with it, because you cant precog and directly counteract what you saw, while your opponents just points at you. If Diamondhead dosnt open with it then Dry would have time to precog it

Dh starts with crystals projections and would use crysals to ride close to Dry in order to pierce him through, Tho DH has used crystal sealing many times such as against a dragon and Vilgax mentioned on his profile those were his last options to get creative after those fights went towards their end until then he will would just ride and shoot from a distance or shields to deflect or absorb energy attacks, Intelligence gap is too high therefore Leonhard is definitely winning this, congrats on 2 more points tho your character is just.....a beast

Off topic:
Just a question, Had a choose Shock Rock for this tournament (I obviosuly didn't my choice) would he had a better chance in Group B ?
(He's Made of energy, makes energy weapons, sealing via Energy Cages or nets and super creative in combat with spaceflight bascially Energy version of Diamondhead)

Off topic:
Just a question, Had a choose Shock Rock for this tournament (I obviosuly didn't my choice) would he had a better chance in Group B ?
(He's Made of energy, makes energy weapons, sealing via Energy Cages or nets and super creative in combat with spaceflight bascially Energy version of Diamondhead)
nah DH is more than fine

I guess he is ? both are my favs SR being more tho, Just wondering would any of his matches could've gone different ? Also matches which are not stomp needs to be added to respective profiles.

Last edited:
Against Dry specificly, i doubt it would have changed much, seeing as this is basically really similar to DH, just in a energy skin. But i doubt he would be more broken for the tournament in general, less his energy nature makes it impossible for others to kill him physically.

Against Dry specificly, i doubt it would have changed much, seeing as this is basically really similar to DH, just in a energy skin. But i doubt he would be more broken for the tournament in general, less his energy nature makes it impossible for others to kill him physically.
Uses instantly Class P Energy cage equivalent of Diamondheads crystal cage.

So yes, energy skin of Diamondhead
what I'm saying is DH would've won if his first move was sealing right ? That's what you said, But it's not. Looking at other alien That's his first move only difference it being it's far higher in lifting strength. So yeah I could've won lol

Back