• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need your help!

We need Patreon donations of at least 250 Euros per month for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive "Bronze Supporter", "Silver Supporter", "Gold Supporter", or "Diamond Supporter" badges that remove all advertisements in this forum, and give various other benefits above the Bronze tier, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 and 5 should probably be reversed since big AP difference = no cross-scaling. Unless you want to first do the scaling chains before my tier 6/tier 5 revisions.

3. I got 40-50 ability/potency of ability suggestions more or less. Should probably do that in a different thread.

1. There’s a different calc for Vilgax that gives 7-B results. Chimerian Hammer destruction only scales to True Form Vilgax and he might not have taken it point-blank so we probably need a recalc to account for surface area.

Alright since Way Big was able to run at superhuman speed and sent garbage monster to the sun by creating a cyclone. He should have superhuman speed on his profile, but the reason it's not is because DJW said it was a glitch
but the problem is DJW has a history of making contradicting posts such examples are 1 and 2
due to his inconsistent replies DJW is not too much of a credible source (And if you wanna accept anything from him it's important to have a detailed discussion before that, that's how I see it)
But the point is Ben 10 writer matt wayne was asked about this situation in the past as you can see and wayne is unsure of the glitch link
(After all of this time passes by and DJW was asked again about way big's speed and he seems to have a some what changed opinion of why way big is fast link
My biggest gripe is that if a character "ON SCREEN" has shown Superhuman speed and something which even Ultimate way big resembled here as his way of reflecting an attack then why should we NOT consider this "Superhuman speed"
So I suggest looking at the fact that way big has performed this ability, he should indeed get superhuman speed on his profile.
What's shown on screen >>>> Different opinions of writers.

DD first off, wow that’s a long and detailed message for your standards, good job. Second off we have an order of revisions now, so nobody can bring up revisions out of nowhere anymore. Thirdly, if you do have revisions then either write them down somewhere for yourself or send them on my (or probably Firestorm’s) wall.

DD first off, wow that’s a long and detailed message for your standards, good job. Second off we have an order of revisions now, so nobody can bring up revisions out of nowhere anymore. Thirdly, if you do have revisions then either write them down somewhere for yourself or send them on my (or probably Firestorm’s) wall.
I'm just trying to make a decent post/message....I didn't know at first. I just thought of it and decided to bring it up, sorry Firestorm if my message caused any trouble sir, I wasn't aware that I shouldn't bring it up, my apologies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Silver Supporter
I thought the consensus for Heroes United was that Rex scales to Ben but not the other way around since it was a Generator Rex episode.

Although, if someone can find the tie in comic, maybe we could cross-scale.

I thought the consensus for Heroes United was that Rex scales to Ben but not the other way around since it was a Generator Rex episode.

Although, if someone can find the tie in comic, maybe we could cross-scale.
It’s canon to Ben 10. I ain’t gonna bring up the scan why tho since that’d be deviating from our evaluation order.

Vilgax AP Evaluation

That nuke is not high 7-C. Judging by the nuke itself, it’s a Titan Nuke. Specifically the Titan 2. They stopped using Titan 1 nukes and Vilgax got hit by one in the 1970, so logically it’s a Titan 2, which is 9 megatons. Keep in mind there were six other nukes on his shit plus the one he got hit by is 7 all together. 9x7=63 divide that by 2 because of the the surface area, and you get 31.5 megatons for the weakest version of Vilgax.

Can you get that evaluated?

You also mentioned before that true form Vilgax would be too far away from the tier 6 explosion to scale him to the full thing, perhaps you can get someone to calc that as well if it ain’t straight up unquantifiable? Keep in mind that underwater explosions tend to be stronger than in-air explosions although it might not matter here. Also I remember a statement that Vilgax’s ship was gonna wipe out x amount of miles, perhaps we can use that as well?

Last edited:

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
As most of you likely know, I find scaling from crossovers to usually be extremely unreliable.

I trust Firestorm808's sense of judgement and professionalism in any case.

As most of you likely know, I find scaling from crossovers to usually be extremely unreliable.
We’ll see how close the 2 end up in AP. But when it comes to Lifting Strenght which is a minor statistic (and considering canonicity for both is in order) I think it won’t exactly cause any problems if we do cross-scale Lifting Strength.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
We’ll see how close the 2 end up in AP. But when it comes to Lifting Strenght which is a minor statistic (and considering canonicity for both is in order) I think it won’t exactly cause any problems if we do cross-scale Lifting Strength.
Do our current Crossovers rules allow that?

It’s a bit of a weird case since I’d only be scaling a single stat and not everything else since the power gap would be too great if my revisions go as planned. But said stat is backed up by an author statement tho and considering it stems from a canon double-sided crossover made by the same authors it should still be okay by our crossover rules. (The stat gap between the 2 in LS is also quite small).

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I am still very uneasy with doing so, and would much prefer if we avoid it, as it would still set a bad precedent.

I doubt other verses come close to this. Ben 10 is 1) notorious for it’s broad canonicity (The Secret Saturdays straight up live in the same universe as Ben 10 for instance and even certain video games are considered canon since they are referenced in canon) and 2) has an actual crossover to back it up contrary to One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 for instance.

Ben stated that he didn’t see Vilgax get out (of the ship I assume) so he took it pretty much point-blank. So I’m fine with scaling the calculated explosion to an amped form of Vilgax.

In fact Ben also stated that Vilgax survived worse, so perhaps this scales to other versions of Vilgax as well.

Ben stated that he didn’t see Vilgax get out (of the ship I assume) so he took it pretty much point-blank. So I’m fine with scaling the calculated explosion to an amped form of Vilgax.

In fact Ben also stated that Vilgax survived worse, so perhaps this scales to other versions of Vilgax as well.
What do u mean by other versions?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Crossovers are as good as always notorious for rescaling the involved verses to fit with each other to an extreme degree. As such, I remain very opposed to using them to scale to the separate involved verses in general, and will make no exceptions here. My apologies.

rescaling the involved verses to fit with each other to an extreme degree.
The weaker verse has a higher LS than the stronger verse. So who’s getting rescaled then exactly? Also the 2 verses were originally planned to take place in the same universe so they were always supposed to scale to each other one way or another so you could very well argue the “rescaling” happened before the first episode of Gen Rex aired. Also Archie Sonic and Archie Mega Man and Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron come to mind for already accepted cross-scaling of this type.

Last edited:
If we assume that Vilgax’s old ship also has a fusion drive then Pre-OS Vilgax also tanked the tier 6 explosion (there’s also the shockwave of blowing up Petropia not affecting the ship as a feat) but wasn’t as damaged due to being further away from the fusion drive I assume. Now we only need to find where exactly the fusion drive is located in the ship (should be easy based on the Malgax episode) and use Inverse Square Law. Granted the explosion should have probably been bigger if it were tier 6 and it’s really weird that a nuke would be able to penetrate Vilgax’s ship, but it looks like the main door was open.

Last edited:

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So what exactly needs to be done here?.

I've got some free time but could someone explain the current thing bring discussed? I see several things in the OP but I'd like to stay with what's being discussed at the moment.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Bronze Supporter
@Antvasima

Thank you for your input regarding cross-over scaling. I assume that the only cross-over scaling allowed are for series that are accepted as a verse in and of itself like the Arrowverse and MCU.

Moving on, I'll look into the Vilgax feats again.

So what exactly needs to be done here?.

I've got some free time but could someone explain the current thing bring discussed? I see several things in the OP but I'd like to stay with what's being discussed at the moment.
We have an evaluation order. We’re currently at Nr. 1 which is the Vilgax feats.

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
We have an evaluation order. We’re currently at Nr. 1 which is the Vilgax feats.
Well I'm not a calc member and Zamasu Chan commented something about the High 7-C feat being higher.

Is there anything wrong with the second calc?. The calc members seem to have accepted the Low 6-B version.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Thank you for your input regarding cross-over scaling. I assume that the only cross-over scaling allowed are for series that are accepted as a verse in and of itself like the Arrowverse and MCU.
No problem. Pretty much, yes.

Low 6-B doesn’t scale to anyone except true form Vilgax. TF Vilgax overpowered Ult Swampfire and almost ate him, forcing Ben to turn into Jetray and escape. Not to mention Vilgax would’ve died if he wasn’t found.

You could argue Jetray hurt Vilgax from the inside to escape (since he seemed to already have been eaten while transforming). But dura neg via attacking internal organs and stuff is still a thing so fair. Guess we can give Vilgax a true form key and apply low 6-B to said key then?

I already asked for an evaluation for the 7-B calc by Zamasu (I made a blog). One could argue that Pre-OS Vilgax also took the same explosion True form Vilgax took (if both ships contain a fusion drive) but was further away from the center. This is backed up by Ben saying Vilgax has survived worse right after true form Vilgax got nuked.

LordGriffin1000

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Low 6-B doesn’t scale to anyone except true form Vilgax. TF Vilgax overpowered Ult Swampfire and almost ate him, forcing Ben to turn into Jetray and escape. Not to mention Vilgax would’ve died if he wasn’t found.
Well I don't have any issues with using it then.

You could argue Jetray hurt Vilgax from the inside to escape (since he seemed to already have been eaten while transforming). But dura neg via attacking internal organs and stuff is still a thing so fair. Guess we can give Vilgax a true form key and apply low 6-B to said key then?
No you can’t because that’s headcanon.
I already asked for an evaluation for the 7-B calc by Zamasu (I made a blog). One could argue that Pre-OS Vilgax also took the same explosion True form Vilgax took (if both ships contain a fusion drive) but was further away from the center. This is backed up by Ben saying Vilgax has survived worse right after true form Vilgax got nuked.
This doesn’t make sense. The fusion drive almost killed true from Vilgax. TF Vilgax > post 10 worlds Vilgax >>> Cyborg Vilgax >>> base Vilgax = survived the nukes. The old Chimarian Chamber having a fusion drive is also headcanon.

No you can’t because that’s headcanon
How did he escape?

Inverse square law is a bitch. Vilgax could have taken like 1/100 th the energy that true form Vilgax took. Someone would need to calc how far away he was from the fusion drive though. We can judge by the one Vilgax has in OV whether the old one had one since they had the same design. Assuming we don’t have a direct statement confirming he has a fusion drive in his old ship.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can inform me later if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

So I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not, but the HyperSpace - Jump Gate that WayBig lifted was not pure Neutronium, but Neutronium Carbon Alloy. I'm pretty certain that would affect the weight of the gate right?

So I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not, but the HyperSpace - Jump Gate that WayBig lifted was not pure Neutronium, but Neutronium Carbon Alloy. I'm pretty certain that would affect the weight of the gate right?
Barely, Firestorm already did a recalc for AP and the weight he got as a result barely varies from the one currently on Way Big's page. The carbon in carbon-iron alloys for instance only take about 2-4 wt% of the composition after all and we can probably use the same logic of it getting brittle after a certain wt% on neutronium.

Last edited:

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Bronze Supporter
It seems that the High 7-C ICBM Vilgax calc has been accepted. The upgrade can be applied to the respective profiles.

DD fixed the issue. I think next up on the list is Atomix, he'd get a very slight AP upgrade for scaling to 1/600th of baseline 4-C (based on him usually timing out after 10 minutes and he should be able to create a sun in that timeframe via WoG), this should scale to the other High 5-A's.

Edit: Oh and True Form Vilgax would get a key where he's Low 6-B, Griffin seems to have accepted it higher in the thread.

Last edited:
I want to bring up something and I know this has probably been suggested before many times... but an Upgrade of Alien X and CelestialSapiens as a whole. But I'm only using two different facts.

First of all, Alien X has a range that spans the multiverse. This is because of the fact that he scales to other CelestialSapiens. In fact, it was a single CP that redesigned the entire multiverse.

Second of all, the Multiverse Preservation Act exists to keep them from doing anything that would put the multiverse in danger. I'm bringing this up because a single CP has shown the clear ability to restore an entire universe with a single thought. It was like child's play to Alien X. Even Dwayne Mcduffie made a joke about Alien X being able to destroy the multiverse

So the only thing that we haven't seen is a CP actually destroy the multiverse. But the evidence is already there that supports the idea of them being capable of destroying the multiverse.

I'd like to move for a - Likely 2-B - Rating.

Last edited:
I want to bring up something and I know this has probably been suggested before many times... but an Upgrade of Alien X and CelestialSapiens as a whole. But I'm only using two different facts.

First of all, Alien X has a range that spans the multiverse. This is because of the fact that he scales to other CelestialSapiens. In fact, it was a single CP that redesigned the entire multiverse.

Second of all, the Multiverse Preservation Act exists to keep them from doing anything that would put the multiverse in danger. I'm bringing this up because a single CP has shown the clear ability to restore an entire universe with a single thought. It was like child's play to Alien X. Even Dwayne Mcduffie made a joke about Alien X being able to destroy the multiverse

So the only thing that we haven't seen is a CP actually destroy the multiverse. But the evidence is already there that supports the idea of them being capable of destroying the multiverse.

I'd like to move for a - Likely 2-B - Rating.
You’re too late. There's already a plan to upgrade alien x behind the scenes, so you’re gonna have to wait.

I have an interesting premise that you could add to the OP. This revision hasn’t been going anywhere so I just want to hurry this up.

My problems with the current feats​

Most of the Aliens are low 7-B to 7-A because of Armodrillo and Diamondhead. The low 7-B feat assumes the castle is five square miles and scales to internal damage anyway. As for the 7-A one; although there's nothing wrong with the feat itself, being 7-A after surviving a hit from a high 5-A was always funny to me. It's also not any kind of anti-feat. At best You can argue it's an outlier because of Malgax but I digress. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with it, there's no anti-feat, so we could potentially go higher.

My solution​

The feat​

A while ago, the low end for this calculation was accepted by Kep and I think Therefir. I was wrong about what I said before. Look closely and you'll see that Vilgax actually did manage to put Ben inside his mouth. He also just sits there instead of looking around, like I claimed, which further implies Vilgax succeed at putting Ben in his mouth. If Ben did escape, it would make sense for Vilgax to look around but he didn't.
Another thing; It doesn’t make sense for Ben to blitz Vilgax out of nowhere, considering Ben was in his grasp and the last time Ben tried to escape, Vilgax caught him without much effort. Not to mention, even Jetray couldn’t blitz him like that since they have comparable reactions.
It's very possible that they were still fighting considering how long it took Ben to get out and Kevin even says Ben is "still stomping out Vilgax."
Ben even says Vilgax survived worse, so this should indeed scale to Vilgax naturally.

The scaling​

Some might think this only scales to AF to UA to OS keys but it should scale to the OS characters as well. We know characters like Swampfire and Kevin can harm Vilgax and are comparable to Kraab. The same Kraab who's strong enough to fight a 10 year old Diamondhead. Aliens like Heatblast and even Stinkly can slightly harm Four arms, harm Diamondhead to an extent, and can even take hits from Vilgax as well as knock him down.

Conclusion​

OS mid tiers (EX: Stinklfy, Upchuck) are "at most low 6-B"
OS high tiers (EX: Diamondhead, Heatblast, Four Arms) are "low 6-B"
UAFO mid tiers (EX: Big Chill, Kevin, Swampfire) are "low 6-B"
UFAO high tiers (EX: Humungousaur, Vilgax) are "low 6-B, likely higher"
Charcters like Aggregor, U. Humungousaur, U. Echo Echo, and U. Kevin should be 6-B.

Last edited:
Also, before anyone brings up the explosion almost killing him. He survived without a scratch. He only said he was too weak to transform back, and that was after he got beat up by Ben and Kevin as well as taking the explosion. Plus, like I pointed out, Ben said he’s survived worse.

We’ve probably seen everything Ben knows Vilgax survived on-screen. He didn’t survive worse. He also didn’t survive without a scratch, he looks really weak when he tells his story.

You’re saying this like you know this personally yet you have no basis for it.

I already explained this. What visible injuries do you see on him?
He said "he was too weak to transform into his original form" implies he's been exhausted from battle against Ben's Swampfire and (his evolved form) and Kevin.

The low 7-B feat assumes the castle is five square miles
Pretty sure there's an explicit 5 square mile statement.
It doesn’t make sense for Ben to blitz Vilgax out of nowhere
Ultimate Aggregor managed to blitz Addwaitya with his flight speed before and Jetray's flight speed is still MFTL+. That said you might be right that he did still end up in his mouth regardless.

by Vilgax did state water was his element which implied he got amped and seemed like that as well when he started overwhelming Ultimate Swampfire. It’s also possible (heck even very likely considering he’s literally in him) that Jetray used internal damage to hurt Vilgax, similar to Nanomech vs Way Big or Diamondhead vs Slamworm.

You’re saying this like you know this personally yet you have no basis for it.
Fair.
I already explained this. What visible injuries do you see on him?
He looks smaller and this is like a few weeks after the fact.
He said "he was too weak to transform into his original form" implies he's been exhausted from battle against Ben's Swampfire and (his evolved form) and Kevin.
Vilgax has some insane stamina feats such as fighting an ectonurite army for a few weeks or surviving being frozen in space for a month after being hit by a weapon made to kill him. No way in hell Kevin + Ben tired him in a brief fight.

Assuming Zamasu debunks all of what I just said I propose the following:

OS mid tiers (EX: Stinklfy) are "at most low 6-B" (pretty much baseline)
OS high tiers (EX: Diamondhead) are "at most low 6-B" (about 2 times baseline)
UAFO mid tiers (EX: Big Chill) are "at most low 6-B" (about 2 times baseline)
UFAO high tiers (EX: Humungousaur) are "low 6-B+" (scale directly to the calc, maybe a little under)
Charcters like Ultimate Aggregor and above, that aren’t tier 5, should be 6-B.

This is based on OS Vilgax absorbing the power of Ultimos and 9 other warriors to become AF Vilgax (at least 2 times stronger than his OS self) and the version of Malware that fights Humungousaur being his flashback third form self who is superior to OS DH and Four Arms + Rook’s Proto Tool, which also scales to OS DH and Four Arms (making this Malware at least 2 times stronger than OS Four Arms and DH). The gap in power between aliens should remain the same between series, so for instance if OV DH > 2* OV XLR8 then OS DH > 2* OS XLR8.

Last edited:
.He looks smaller and this is like a few weeks after the fact.

Vilgax has some insane stamina feats such as fighting an ectonurite army for a few weeks or surviving being frozen in space for a month after being hit by a weapon made to kill him. No way in hell Kevin + Ben tired him in a brief fight.
It’s unlikely his true form is capable of those feats considering he exclusively needs water to survive.

The point was more so that his fight with Ben and Kevin didn’t matter at all since he still had his regular form stamina which hardly got depleted, after which he easily overwhelmed Ult. swampfire which also doesn’t deplete his stamina. Meaning practically all of his stamina depletion came from the explosion.

Also he probably can’t just breathe on land so why would that matter, the explosion depleted his stamina so he couldn’t turn back to safely breathe on land. His manners of getting oxygen has nothing to do with his stamina.

Ok, if the explosion depleted his stamina then fine. He survived with no injuries (you said he got smaller but there’s no basis for this) so the ratings are fine. Btw what are your suggestions?

Anyway my premise is very easy to follow, everyone should be low 6-B. Some will just be slightly higher than others.

Conclusion​

OS mid tiers (EX: Stinklfy, Upchuck) are "at most low 6-B"
OS high tiers (EX: Diamondhead, Heatblast, Four Arms) are "low 6-B"
UAFO mid tiers (EX: Big Chill, Kevin, Swampfire) are "low 6-B"
UFAO high tiers (EX: Humungousaur, Vilgax) are "low 6-B, likely higher"
Charcters like Aggregor, U. Humungousaur, U. Echo Echo, and U. Kevin should be “6-B.”
I updated the statistics so they’re not as high, that’s where Green’s main problem came from. Can I get more opinions from the staff?

Ok, if the explosion depleted his stamina then fine. He survived with no injuries (you said he got smaller but there’s no basis for this) so the ratings are fine. Btw what are your suggestions?
An explosion depleting all of his stamina should obviously hurt him to a high degree, so I'm not for the "low 6-B, likely higher". Do I ehm do the 2 times stuff later then?

Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to unclutter the scaling a bit, especially the one between OS Vilgax and Four Arms, DH and Kevin.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
What is left to do here?

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, apparently the mid-end of the calc is more accurate because Vilgax's ship sank down into a trench and likely kept on sinking when it exploded. We'll have to see what staff think first tho.

Low tiers: at most 46.5725 Teratons
Mid tiers: 93.145 Teratons
High tiers: at least 186.29 Teratons
This good for you (I slightly changed it)? This assumes that the power Vilgax gained by absorbing the other 9 warriors is equal to him surviving worse than the High 6-B explosion, both are unquantifiable. Ultimos scales to DH or Four Arms by probably being stronger than Tini (Tetramand from his team). @DemonicDude can you make a page for Ultimos?

Ultimate Aggregor: 745.16 teratons (High 6-B+) in AP and 838.305 teratons (6-A) in durability. If we treat Armodrillo, NRG AP and dura and Water Hazard’s durability as top tiers. Reasoning: Comparable to Trumbipilor; Techadon robot via Kevin statement + unharmed by armored Kevin's punches; Ultimate Aggregor said Bivulvan's armor is invulnerable scaling it above NRG's armor respectively. Ultimate Aggregor = Himself + the 5 aliens he absorbed.

Ultimate Kevin, Humungousaur and Echo Echo also 6-A. Ultimate Cannonbolt AP and dura and Ult. Echo Echo's dura up for disussion.

Last edited:
This good for you (I slightly changed it)? This assumes that the power Vilgax gained by absorbing the other 9 warriors is equal to him surviving worse than the High 6-B explosion, both are unquantifiable. Ultimos scales to DH or Four Arms by probably being stronger than Tini (Tetramand from his team). @DemonicDude can you make a page for Ultimos?
Yes but I'm extremely overworked (My Reboot stuff work speaks for it self but when I'll have time later this week I definitely will)

Ultimate Aggregor: 745.16 teratons (High 6-B+) in AP and 838.305 teratons (6-A) in durability. If we treat Armodrillo, NRG AP and dura and Water Hazard’s durability as top tiers. Reasoning: Comparable to Trumbipilor; Techadon robot via Kevin statement + unharmed by armored Kevin's punches; Ultimate Aggregor said Bivulvan's armor is invulnerable scaling it above NRG's armor respectively. Ultimate Aggregor = Himself + the 5 aliens he absorbed.

Ultimate Kevin, Humungousaur and Echo Echo also 6-A. Ultimate Cannonbolt AP and dura and Ult. Echo Echo's dura up for disussion.
What are these numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.