• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group B - Rubia Elstein vs NRG (LIVING RADIATION VS ELEMENTALIST)

Siiiiiiiigh

Guys, please, for the love of all that is dear, please update/fix the profiles of characters you want to use in matches.
Do you realize how many hours could have been saved if NRG's profile had correct values?

Otherwise, it comes off as "Suddenly [X character] has all those extra things going for them"

Twice in a row have I seen outdated profiles...

Anyway, with all the new info, NRG obliterates Rubia low-diff and Rubia's seeming advantages suddenly stop being advantages.
It's hardly fair anymore, lol

Considering he consideres RNG ine of his most dangerous aliens... Low
He's very serious saved the world from being destroyed by a machine (Overtime tier 5 feat). (Scan) smart with perfect photographic memory (12:39). Back when he was a kid and first found the watch sure this is by the end of the show, Where he's a plumber (An Intergalactic police officer). He visits Outerplanets and deals with alien criminal on daily bases (scan) (Scan) so he's very less likely to be arrogant even when his friends were about to die he didn't loose his cool (Primus episode) can't find the video right now.
So yes he's a professionally trained Intergalactic plumber/Police officer very less chance of him getting arrogant especially when he literally Strategically defeated Conqueror of 10 planets Vilgax.

He's very serious saved the world from being destroyed by a machine (Overtime tier 5 feat). (Scan) smart with perfect photographic memory (12:39). Back when he was a kid and first found the watch sure this is by the end of the show, Where he's a plumber (An Intergalactic police officer). He visits Outerplanets and deals with alien criminal on daily bases (scan) (Scan) so he's very less likely to be arrogant even when his friends were about to die he didn't loose his cool (Primus episode) can't find the video right now.
So yes he's a professionally trained Intergalactic plumber/Police officer very less chance of him getting arrogant especially when he literally Strategically defeated Conqueror of 10 planets Vilgax.
I agreed with that

"The chance of him being arrogand and coky is low"

Diamondhead has lots more info and detail on his profile. Why isn't that the case for NRG...
Diamondhead is his most utilized alien since he was a kid and has like 30 plus appearances in th franchise who casually mops Vilgax (Scan). NRG debuted in the third series some people quit watching the show back then, Anyways anything for Ben, Me, Lemon and Greenshifter got it covered we already prepared a scan document file for it containing all the clips with sound.

I'm sorry but "less utilized alien" isn't an excuse for a profile that is missing such vital information, to the point it changes everything.

I was invested in this fight, with both fighters being strong but not OP (at least, what it seemed like), I was enjoying the debate... and now it came crashing down. And why? Because one of the profiles is so outdated and info-lacking that half-a-page-long of extra content had to be brought in. Turning this intense fight into a one-sided obliteration, basically a stomp. And looking at the other fight NRG was in in the tourney now, it's not any better...
I'm just dispirited now.

I'm sorry but "less utilized alien" isn't an excuse for a profile that is missing such vital information, to the point it changes everything.

I was invested in this fight, with both fighters being strong but not OP (at least, what it seemed like), I was enjoying the debate... and now it came crashing down. And why? Because one of the profiles is so outdated and info-lacking that half-a-page-long of extra content had to be brought in. Turning this intense fight into a one-sided obliteration, basically a stomp. And looking at the other fight NRG was in in the tourney now, it's not any better...
I'm just dispirited now.
It kinda does cause Ben can become 60-75 Aliens and Diamondhead being their since day one had incredible people like Liger68, Firstorm Vsbattle users who's been using this site since 2016 handle those pages waaaay before I and others showed up and then there's also this discussion that should these be on his profile or Ben's profile it's a combination of all these things that leads to some of them not having minor stuff, I updated as many Ben 10 alien pages I could

Kafka's profile was also outdated, but at least it wasn't to the point it drastically changed him or his abilities. With NRG, what's missing from his profile turns into a whole different fighter, it's not even close.

I don't think you could have been ruder and more disrespectful if you tried, wow.
I could have if I actually tried to be disrespectful.

Like I said don't have much time so I kept it short. My apologies if it offended you.
Characters in Blade Dance have interracted and fought darkness and light, beyond fire. Both darkness and light are part of Blade Dance elements, so yes Rubia can interact.
That's probably fair then.
How likely is Ben to be arrogant or reckless when using NRG? (weaknesses listed of his profile)
If the opponent is fodder and the situation is thus non-serious, (very) likely.
Guys, please, for the love of all that is dear, please update/fix the profiles of characters you want to use in matches.
Do you realize how many hours could have been saved if NRG's profile had correct values?
At this point they're better off deleting the pages and starting from scratch if you ever want them to be accurate.
Anyways anything for Ben, Me, Lemon and Greenshifter got it covered we already prepared a scan document file for it containing all the clips with sound.
That is true, at this point I got more Ben 10 scaling and abilities in my head than there is info on the pages.
I'm just dispirited now.
Don't be, it's just that most people knowledgeable on Ben 10 moved away from the wiki. If you want to know my scaling you're always welcome to DM me on Discord though.

Kafka's profile was also outdated, but at least it wasn't to the point it drastically changed him or his abilities. With NRG, what's missing from his profile turns into a whole different fighter, it's not even close.
You have no idea, talking about stuff we didn't bring up btw.

It kinda does cause Ben can become 60-75 Aliens and Diamondhead being their since day one had incredible people like Liger68, Firstorm Vsbattle users who's been using this site since 2016 handle those pages waaaay before I and others showed up and then there's also this discussion that should these be on his profile or Ben's profile it's a combination of all these things that leads to some of them not having minor stuff, I updated as many Ben 10 alien pages I could
The short version is, people only care about Alien X these days.

I mean, sure, but still. Those profiles should be fixed/updated/CRT'd

Hours could have been saved if the profile had been correct

Till the CRT is made nothing beyond the profile will be used otherwise is invalid.

Till the CRT is made nothing beyond the profile will be used otherwise is invalid.
You can use things not on the profile for versus threads. A CRT is not strictly needed if people generally agree that the profile is wrong, and/or provide valid reasoning which doesn't involve the profile, especially with evidence.

Anyways, NRG FRA.

You can use things not on the profile for versus threads. A CRT is not strictly needed if people generally agree that the profile is wrong, and/or provide valid reasoning which doesn't involve the profile, especially with evidence.
His skill comes from Ben who uses these all, All the aliens such as Heatblast, Echo Echo, Jetray, Spidermonkey none of them has skill written as skill directly comes from Ben right since the day their pages were created on this site. I have told people here that it should be mentioned on their profile that their skill comes from Ben for easier understanding of people

Demonic, I really don't want to sound persistent, but this match can't go on.
At the time the match started, NRG's profile was severely lacking crucial information on several stats, lacked feats, and had incorrect range and skill levels.
At the time the match started, Rubia had some chances because she had some advantages over NRG in a few areas (namely range, skill, and experience). But only because at the time the match started, NRG's profile lacked information in those areas.
But since yesterday, with all the new information that both you and Green revealed about NRG in those very same areas (that, again, were not present before that), it's not a fair game anymore. The real stats and skills of NRG surpass Rubia in every way (there was also no link on NRG's profile to Ben, and you can't assume people know that by default. I sure didn't).
NRG now holds every single advantage, and Rubia has none. At this point, now, NRG is a completely different beast with no weaknesses within the context of this fight. This goes for NRG's previous 2 fights in the tourney. Neither Rubia, nor K1, nor Canas have any chance of beating NRG with that new information about him; those matches are stomps, and NRG (and other Ben10 profiles), by the admission of Green, need CRT before that can properly be used again in matches.
That's the rules.

Demonic, I really don't want to sound persistent, but this match can't go on.
At the time the match started, NRG's profile was severely lacking crucial information on several stats, lacked feats, and had incorrect range and skill levels.
At the time the match started, Rubia had some chances because she had some advantages over NRG in a few areas (namely range, skill, and experience). But only because at the time the match started, NRG's profile lacked information in those areas.
But since yesterday, with all the new information that both you and Green revealed about NRG in those very same areas (that, again, were not present before that), it's not a fair game anymore. The real stats and skills of NRG surpass Rubia in every way (there was also no link on NRG's profile to Ben, and you can't assume people know that by default. I sure didn't).
NRG now holds every single advantage, and Rubia has none. At this point, now, NRG is a completely different beast with no weaknesses within the context of this fight. This goes for NRG's previous 2 fights in the tourney. Neither Rubia, nor K1, nor Canas have any chance of beating NRG with that new information about him; those matches are stomps, and NRG (and other Ben10 profiles), by the admission of Green, need CRT before that can properly be used again in matches.
That's the rules.
CRT accepted all skills and link to Ben and Omnitrix now mentioned. check it wanna debate again then fine, NRG is not even part of the tourney anymore tho.

CRT accepted all skills and link to Ben and Omnitrix now mentioned
That's good, and I appreciate it's been done.
But again, the unfortunate thing is that this happened in the middle of a tourney, and the new info makes NRG far stronger than before, turning the matches he's already had in this tourney stomps, sadly.
On the plus side, now that NRG had his problem made better, he can be used in future matches just fine.
NRG is not even part of the tourney anymore
Okay. Well, in that case, this is cancelled. And let's move on with the rest of the tourney

Back