• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Diamondhead vs Ming Xin (Semi-Final-2)

Semi-Final: 2
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Contratuations to Zaratthustra and DemonicDdude for making it into the Semi-Finals of this Tourney.🎉 (Yes I just congratulated myself lol)
Time to find out will punch their ticket to the finals and face either Joseph or Rubia.

Results:
Diamondhead (Ben 10):
Ming Xin (Tales of Herding Gods): 7 (Zara, DD, Popted2, Pepper, Speed, Glace, OneBleach)
Inconclusive:
5wHtIxr.jpg

Last edited:
Ming uses this Bell attack which can be found from his previous matches I will just post them here for reference.
Ming and does these attacks. (Taken from his previous matches)
It's a palm attack that contains nine layers of force where the energy hitting a target looks like different dragons. They all come one after another, the second will arrive before the first even impacts you, the third will do the same for the second, etc. Each layer has one more dragon from 1 to 9. Basically, the first layer is one dragon force, the second is two, the third is three...till the last one.
One is to defy the imminent death, like being very heavily wounded and still fight (casual thing in fighting series) and one is to have your soul destroyed.
For Ming Xin as the Rulai Sutra is his first move and once activated it will create a bell around him that can blocks attacks so if Charles can't overcome it then he can't hurt Xin. As the Sutra will make those seeing it doubt themselves; one would have to ask himself/herself if they can "Who would dare to attack Buddha?" and if the heart is strong enough to proceed with it as his body would glow faintly with a golden light, giving people the feeling that he was a divine, solemn, and great Buddha, putting an incomparable pressure on their spirits.
Rulai sutra its by sight as it will make the user seem like the Buddha. In his fight with Qin Mu it affected the entire arena and all those that had come to see it.

Ming Xin doesn't brawls, he's a patient person who won't rush without thinking. He's a monk, do you expect him to go straight without thinking and planning? No, he's not dumb.
Ming Xin can keep with up with Qin Mu who defeated as I said above 365 (palace masters who each has decades to hundreds of years of experience) plus the elders of his village who are even on a higher level than these palace masters.
It's danger sensing, not info analysis or precog/future sight to know what will happen. He will know its a dangerous move but he won't be able to move out of the way since it's a soundwave and light-based soul attack.
He is not smart as Qin Mu. But he's good enough at fighting that he can be very problematic for him. Analytical Prediction won't save him from a soul attack that disperse through soundwave and light with speed equal as both are close combatants..
Qin Mu before he was let out of his village had to defeat all his elders in their specific arts which he did. Then before he was accepted as the Cult Master he had to defeat all 365 Palaces of the Devil Cult - each Palace had a master on a specific art (swords, staffs, painting, smithing, cooking, fist arts, leg arts, etc) - all these arts are used for attacking in weird and strange ways. Each palace master while they sealed their realm to the same as Qin Mu (basically lowering their speed and attack power), they still had their decades to hundreds of years of experience in fighting. Anyway, Qin Mu defeated them all but Ming Xin proved to be a more skilled fighter as he caused more problems for him.
Not really smarter as they use algebra for their move/attacks. Most cultivators from the Peace Empire use algebra to calculate their direction of attacks, the art of the enemy, etc. Ming is very good at it. Plus like I said he could fight with Qin Mu who is basically living and breathing computation to a degree that let him create portals to other worlds where he needs to comprehend the spatial differences to an octal system, to get the mass and energy needed to be exchanged between the transfers between worlds. Or how he calculated the measure or space itself and through that he realized that there is another being hiding through dimension and darkness of the Paramita Ship.

Last edited:
Well, I don't see a way for him to win. While he has energy absorption, to absorb the energy of Ming it would need to work on soul energy. The only advantage he has is the Lifting Strength/a bit of AP in rest he's outclassed. While the regen is really useful, it won't save him from the soul attacks.

Well, I don't see a way for him to win. While he has energy absorption, to absorb the energy of Ming it would need to work on soul energy. The only advantage he has is the Lifting Strength/a bit of AP in rest he's outclassed. While the regen is really useful, it won't save him from the soul attacks.
It work on mana, mana can affect souls if I remenber correctly

He can reflect soul hitting Energy
Diamondhead can always surrounded himself with dozens of Diamond barriers to deflect the spiritual attacks or use giant diamond towers to reach several meters high don't know how well is this gonna do against Ming who can read movement like Algebra as said above.

The thunderclap shatters the soul not the soul energy (while it uses the soul energy/vital qi to use the attack, the thunderclap is the part) while the other one is the light that purge it - he may get the second one but I mean it will be light from a fist...would Diamondhead think it will purge the soul?

The thunderclap shatters the soul not the soul energy (while it uses the soul energy/vital qi to use the attack, the thunderclap is the part) while the other one is the light that purge it - he may get the second one but I mean it will be light from a fist...would Diamondhead think it will purge the soul?
I understoody 10% of It

The attack will be like any other fist attack but it will create a thunderclap which will shatter the soul while at the same time the fist itself will become like a sun (imagine like the fist suddenly starts glowing) which releases light - this light will purge the soul.

The attack will be like any other fist attack but it will create a thunderclap which will shatter the soul while at the same time the fist itself will become like a sun (imagine like the fist suddenly starts glowing) which releases light - this light will purge the soul.
Oh, the thing is that DH dimond body reflect energy like that naturaly, mana beingh able to capture soul for exemple can easy be reflect from his body, so that thunder clap would probable be reflected as well

He reflects the energy, he doesn't resist to the soul attacks - Ming doesn't attack him with the soul energy, the soul energy is the fuel for his attacks, like you see magicians using their mana and cast fireballs. These are 2 different abilities. Like I said above the thunderclap will hit the soul, not the body. Also, he's still hurt, pushed, and launched by energy attacks it happened multiple times while I remember him fighting Vilgax he most of the time created crystals to block the attacks, not himself. Without resistance to that he can't block it.

Back