• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Ming Xin vs Super Robotnik

Group A:
Round 9:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
9th round only one more left, Can Super robotnik finllay go home with a win in his 4th and final match here

Results:
Super Robotnik (Sonic AoSTH):
Ming Xin (Tales of Herding Gods): 4 (Kflare, Zaraz Ming, Popted2)
Inconclusive:
Ming stomps this match.
1T6jyi7.jpg

Last edited:
Ming Xin has a higher AP value by one ton.

Like the usual matches. Can Robotnik attack Buddha?

Xin will also have the Bell around himself so he will be hard to be put down. Going by the previous matches of Robotnik he doesn't seem to have a fixed starting move, has a tendency to announce his moves, and despite being very smart (inventing smart not combat smart) he's very arrogant which causes problems for him in his series. I can see him being arrogant enough and since he doesn't have like the previous characters' analytical prediction, combat smartness, information analysis, he won't know and get either killed by the soul hax or the 9 layers force one.

I honestly doubt that robotnik can hit him. tbh I don't know how the doctor can reasonably win this one esp without equipments

Is this a complete stomp ? If so I can't update the Points table I don't see any Wincons for Robotnik

Back