• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Deku vs Charles Calvin

Izuku's AP is an unknown amount higher that 2.7 Tons, higher with Fa Jin. While his durability is 11 tons.

While Charles is 4.14 Tons, along with his durability. If they both hit each other, Charles will take less damage. Though Izuku can go around this with Fa Jin, he cannot one shot Charles with it. And the second Charles gets pushed too far, or whatever he does, eventually he would decide to use his other hax.

Blackwhip cannot be used as a weapon/spear, only when he rages out does that happen. Which isn't happening in this fight, unless Charles impales Bakugo or something.

Izuku's movement are also nowhere near as polished in his base, as he is with Full Cowl. As Base Izuku isn't even capable of walling jump or using Air Force to propel himself while using Float. Meaning Izuku cannot really fly, only float in the air.

He could probably propel with Fa Jin, but he needs to time to store that up and would waste a Fa Jin attack.

Izuku's AP is an unknown amount higher that 2.7 Tons, higher with Fa Jin. While his durability is 11 tons.

While Charles is 4.14 Tons, along with his durability. If they both hit each other, Charles will take less damage. Though Izuku can go around this with Fa Jin, he cannot one shot Charles with it. And the second Charles gets pushed too far, or whatever he does, eventually he would decide to use his other hax.

Blackwhip cannot be used as a weapon/spear, only when he rages out does that happen. Which isn't happening in this fight, unless Charles impales Bakugo or something.

Izuku's movement are also nowhere near as polished in his base, as he is with Full Cowl. As Base Izuku isn't even capable of walling jump or using Air Force to propel himself while using Float. Meaning Izuku cannot really fly, only float in the air.

He could probably propel with Fa Jin, but he needs to time to store that up and would waste a Fa Jin attack.
So what your telling me is that Charles has an instant GG, making this a hax stomp because deku can’t hope to counter it

I don't call if something is a stomp or not.

Just that Charles can end this fight whenever he wants. Unless he never uses the ability whatsoever, I'm assuming he would use it if Izuku gets close to winning.

I don't call if something is a stomp or not.

Just that Charles can end this fight whenever he wants. Unless he never uses the ability whatsoever, I'm assuming he would use it if Izuku gets close to winning.
Idk, because it doesn’t seem in character for him to use it at all this as it’s an insta kill and he only used it once against a terrorist (he used it in completing the mission only time to my memory you control him)

Well SBA means he'll be willing to kill Izuku, and wants to kill him.

Though current SBA rules might change or something

It isn't bloodlust, but I assume this means he will try all of his powers at some point.

So eventually, even if it's his last move, he'll use some kind of hax to end the fight.

Do stomps even matter in this tournament? For profiles yeah stomps can't be added, but OP can still have a stomp as a win for the Tournament if he wants.

It isn't bloodlust, but I assume this means he will try all of his powers at some point.

So eventually, even if it's his last move, he'll use some kind of hax to end the fight.

Do stomps even matter in this tournament? For profiles yeah stomps can't be added, but OP can still have a stomp as a win for the Tournament if he wants.
Oh yeah, it’s just Joseph vs Deku of this tournament got added despite it being a hax stomp, I don’t really care otherwise

Back