• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Fourth round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was crippling depression.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

The contenders for this round are Yoshikage Kira (JoJolion), submitted by Triforce, and Takumi Inui, submitted by Velox.

Axel Form Takumi is used. Speed is equalized, battle takes place in the city of Morioh.

Kira has a 3 Ton feat, Takumi scales far above a 1.9 Ton feat.

B9b6c531-06eb-4523-a83d-efff3fae0d3e
KiraPhotograph

I thought Kira scaled from the 5 Ton feat?

Anyway, Kira summons SHA and Takumi gets destroyed by an invisible and non corporeal toy tank that explodes.

TriforcePower1 said:
I thought Kira scaled from the 5 Ton feat?

Anyway, Kira summons SHA and Takumi gets destroyed by an invisible and non corporeal toy tank that explodes.
More like gets destroyed by an explosive RC car

Takumi can't see stands, so that's going to be an issue.

That being said, I feel like after the first attack hits him, he would just range spam with his blaster. And Kira doesn't seem to have any ranged options.

Litentric Teon said:
Takumi can't see stands, so that's going to be an issue.

That being said, I feel like after the first attack hits him, he would just range spam with his blaster. And Kira doesn't seem to have any ranged options.
SHA is a range option. It will travel till it reaches Takumi and then explode. And this guy can summon several SHA at once.

******* jesus

I thought it will be Mirio vs Takumi? Also wrong Takumi pic, that pic is Kamen Rider Accel, here is the right pic:

CF Faiz Wall

Regardless, this is jojo so they have better chance, dammit

Also people seems to don't know about Axel form either, in this form he can blitz anyone with speed amplification.

@Gyro

I mean, if this is Mirio Takumi has bigger chance, but this? he has but in small margin.

Also to be fair, Faiz Axel form should be merged to his base form since it has limitation, Axel form only have EIGHT second to active and blitzing people before it over and turned the user to base form again.

Anyway here is the example, start at 5:00

Well regardless, i'm not mad, just dissappointed. >:v

whoa

Velox, you know you gotta chill out with this stuff dude, this ain't the first time

I switched Mirio for Kira. Because Dargoo thought that me asking people to nominate a Part 8 characters meant that I was nominating one of them, he counted me twice, and so no JoJo character made it into the list, so I had to switch Mirio for a JoJo character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back