• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Right off the bat, Han is gonna be cautious against an enemy. Observe is a useful tool to give him an advance insight on what the enemy can do. Not to mention

Gnome would be on and his barrier would trigger said bubbles. Or rather the barrage of mana arrows he often bombards the enemy with is the first thing that's going to trigger those.

On the question of whether Han can harm Stands, there's already the issue with ghosts so there's that.

How far is Kira's range? Because Han might severely outrange him. Han surviving a bomb would pretty much mean he already knows how to deal with those explosives and would play it safe. Might even just go underground and recover like he did before.

Detect bloodlust would definitely warn him of something. And if Gnome is there, she could likely sense it as well. And Han also has Low-Mid regen.

Unless the explosion has some special properties, it either isn't hitting him, or isn't doing significant damage to him. Their AP is about the same.

So what does this Kira guy do exactly? He shoots bubbles that explode on impact and if he touches you he kills you with durability negation bubbles right?

Well Han being the sorcerer he is will NEVER allow anyone fight CQC with him so durability negation is out the window. Han has way more options available to him.

Killer Queen's explosions would bypass Low-Mid by a longshot if I'm not mistaken.

KQ can only do the airbubble spawning/spawning Sheer Heart Attack inside blood via physical contact if I'm not mistaken.

Han should severely outrange him. Kira is only listed as having extend melee range, and the bubbles presumably only travel for a few meters. I'm pretty sure Han can just bombard him while safely inside of his mana shield. Gnome helps for overall support, as she can function as both attack or defense.

Observe also lets him see his enemies' stats. So while it's uncertain whether or not Han can actually see the stand, he would be aware of its presence. Though he can see Gnome whom is a spirit that is supposed to be invisible to others, so he might very well see the stand from the start.

Considering how Han always has a mana barrier around him and stays away in combat, that's not going to be an issue in that case. Also Gnome altering the terrain to Han's advantage, like say making a building fall on him would be a choice. Typically Han won't care about property damage considering he fights in an ID Barrier anyway.

There's also the missing Invisibility I talked about before which can be used to further make Han harder to hit.

SHA is a small tank that can be commanded by Kira and it explodes with 4 tons of energy (The calc Kira scales from is an explosion caused by SHA), and Kira can summon several of them, at least three. He can summon them quite far away from wher he is, and he can also put them into people's bloodstream, though that's a rather OOC move for him. Iirc they can also automatically pursue the hottest thing and explode once they reach it, but I don't remember if this particular version of Kira has it.

Dargoo Faust said:
Killer Queen's explosions would bypass Low-Mid by a longshot if I'm not mistaken.

KQ can only do the airbubble spawning/spawning Sheer Heart Attack inside blood via physical contact if I'm not mistaken.
Sense Danger: Could detect ominous and dangerous events that are about to happen. Seems to be more like natural instincts mixed with precognition. Low level but if trained high enough would be able to foresee dangerous events and scenarios.

Detect Bloodthirst(LVL 6+): Detects bloodlust and warns the user of the origin. Early on had a radius of 30 meters and could soon detect bloodthirst from someone on top of a telephone pole.

These two things will allow him to see the attack coming. Also he'll go straight to flying away regardless as he'll never want to be close to the enemy.

I'm voting Han here, in case I haven't already plained stated it.

@Ciruno

Yes, Han does have invisibility with the hat, but he literally hasn't used it since he's gotten it.

@Dargoo

Alright. I'm wondering if Troll's restorative power would help with that. Or if it would be registered as HP loss as opposed to possibly lethal damage. I'm not quite sure.

I placed them, like most of the fights on the Brackets, 20m apart, so they should start off within range of the other, I think.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, SHA is non-corporeal and intangible, so it may be able to bypass the mana barrier.
Nope, mana (Or other in-verse energies like ki) can tank that stuff, as well as hit it.

Regardless, danger sense and detect bloodlust should clue him in on the fact that there is a problem, and he does have three layers of mana barriers to keep him from getting one-shotted. And Yoshi here would eventually get one-shot by homing danmaku.

Nico-v11 said:
It's made of mana....can it bypass a magical force?
Stands are more akin to souls/ghosts than they are to magical energy.

Hey so quick question. Is there any reason why Han can't just create a protected space and just leave Kira in there?

Disregard invisibility. Lit has a good point.

@Triforce

Even so, there's still gonna be the gap of power and how Han can still bombard with attacks nonstop. And he could still detect its approach. Is SHA based on the fact that Stands can slip their hands into bodies and grab hearts or something? Cause that usually doesn't happen iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong

@Triforce

As in, the stand is incorporeal and intangible? Or the stand's attacks?

I really don't see Kira getting close at all. I'm not sure how far a stand can be from their user. But Gnome can easily shift the terrain, create distance, and just be an overall headache while Kira has to attempt to deal with dozens to hundreds of danmaku a second. I just don't see him surviving that.

@Nico

Han can't fly in his first key. But he can leap several dozens of meters. He travels kinda like a Naruto character in his first key.

Kira can literally create three 4 tons explosion at the same time. I doubt Han's going to tank that well. Bubbles can travel and are invisible due to being transparent like air.

@Ricsi he can read a bio of the enemy. It's not unlikely that it'lol tell him that Kira is from another world entirely so Han can deduce that Kira is not from the Abyss.

Which Han can then try trapping Kira in the protected space.

You don't have to tank what you dodge

Additionally, having the bubbles not pop due to mana arrows bombarding from afar is very likely

TriforcePower1 said:
Kira can literally create three 4 tons explosion at the same time. I doubt Han's going to tank that well. Bubbles can travel and are invisible due to being transparent like air.
Han can make three barriers that are above 3.4 tons, since he had quiet a few level ups.

And I still doubt it would get even close before homing danmaku says no u to the glass canon.

Nico-v11 said:
@Ricsi he can read a bio of the enemy. It's not unlikely that it'lol tell him that Kira is from another world entirely so Han can deduce that Kira is not from the Abyss.
Which Han can then try trapping Kira in the protected space.
Not really, observe never gave info like that, and no supernatural human should be functional without knowing that in-verse.

Even if he can protect, Han can just keep attacking and attacking.

@Nico

Wait does he? I don't remember seeing him fly in Season 1

TriforcePower1 said:
Kira can just protect himself with Killer Queen, who has High 8-C dura.
Cur the danmaku. Queen is only human sized, Han attacks from 180 degrees at least, and would attack from all directions once he sees attacks being blocked.

Invisible explosions sounds like the exact kind of thing that Sense danger is for. Han is very likely to know that it's coming. And if Gnome is out, she'll tell him that it's coming. And as Gnome is also a spirit, she may actually be able to see the stand.

Also, I don't see how 3, 4 ton explosion compare to dozens to hundreds of spiraling, piercing High 8-C attacks a second. Especially since the explosions will likely go off after being hit by one, well before they reach Han.

Lastly, Gnome will really ruin his day with the constant terrain shifts.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Kira can just protect himself with Killer Queen, who has High 8-C dura.
Cur the danmaku. Queen is only human sized, Han attacks from 180 degrees at least, and would attack from all directions once he sees attacks being blocked.
Part 8 Kira spams Sheer Heart Attack nearly as much as Han spams with his Danmaku.

I'm... I'm changing the flight to pseudo.flight through Gnome and such. He only learns to fly for good from loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back