• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 3

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Third round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Superman.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

The contenders for this round are Kanade Tachibana, submitted by WeeklyBattles, and Han Jee-Ha, submitted by Ricsi-viragosi.

Pre-Lolikiano Training Han is used. Speed is equalized, battle takes place on this island on the plane of Esper.

Han is 3.07 Tons, Kanade apparently scales to 2.6 Tons.

Han Jee-Ha -

Kanade Tachibana -

Incon -

Jae han 01
Kanade-Tachibana-kanade-tachibana-fan-club-36943641-2592-2565

Han puts up mana barriers to block most attacks, summons gnome to manipulate the terrain to his advantage and goes full infinite mana arrows.

The arrows then will spam themselves even if he did pass out due to the sound (Assuming Gamer's Body doesn't null it), and Gnome will move him around if needed to stop him from getting hit.

She needs to pull it down to go for offense, and that is hardly happening with all those homing projectiles

I don't see how harmonics takes care of earth itself.

She actually can't use Harmonics and attack at the same time. Plus, it's not omnidirectional iirc. The arrows can go around, and Gnome can literally trap her in a hole too large for her to get out of.

Plus, I don't think she has limitless energy.

@Drite From God

So long as she's unwilling to move on and be reincarnated into another life, God keeps her as she is

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Harmonics has her clones kill Gnome while she has Distortion protect her
Gnome is litirally earth, made out of earth, and fused with at least 100 meters cubed of it. Did I miss something on how it kills her?

WeeklyBattles said:
Several hundred as each Harmonics clone is able to use Harmonics themselves to make more clones
That would definitely be unnfair in most cases in this brackets.

Gnome still just puts Han under the earth till he revoers tough, or high enough to be out of her range.

But she starts off as just her. Unless she's going to be making them mid battle without Han stopping her.

But I'm fairly certain Han can just beat her down with literal infinite attacks. She can't hold up forever.

Killing Gnome is a definite no. Lol. She can also fly out of range and use earth from afar. And Han has no qualms on just fighting her with his arrows and buffs, and having Gnome do work in the background to trap her in a hole deep enough to house a small building.

@Ricsi Oh sure but infinite arrows isnt unfair :p

Kanade can jump hundreds of meters in the air casually while holding a massive amount of weight and she can run up vertical surfaces if need be, he's gonna have a touch time trying to get out of her range

Let's not misinterpret 'litirally infinite'. There are, like, a hundred arrows being spawned each "second" (By the presprective of someone as fast as Han)

@Liten Kanade's clones appear with a thought, unless he stops her from thinking there's not much he can do to stop her from making clones

I mean, Han can also jump hundreds of meters in the air, and it's his primary means of movement aside from just running around or running underground.

Plus, he could always escape underground, and if she follows, just trap her down there.

@Ricsi She can jump high enough and far enough to get in his range as well as use clones to launch herself/launch her clones from herself at an increased speed, as well as use clones to flank him

Kanade's cloning sound like a poor man's version of 666:Satan's cloning, which i think is too much for this bracket

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi She can jump high enough and far enough to get in his range as well as use clones to launch herself/launch her clones from herself at an increased speed, as well as use clones to flank him
And he could just go further away and blast some away with his arrows generating passively, they are pirecing attacks.

Or he just goes several hundred meters underground and makes a labyrint.

I also absolutely think that unless the cloning is OOC as all hell, someone like her shouldn't be allowed since she slaps nearly everyone here.

I'll still argue, but I doubt she'll have fair mathces even if she wins.

Wait, how IC is it for Kanade to actually make clones? It seems like half of the time, she goes for CQC mixing in distortion when she needs it.

But Han trapping her underground is still likely if he sees how far she can jump. I don't think Sonic overdrive has that wide a range. And his infinite spinning mana arrows will keep her more than occupied.

WeeklyBattles said:
Considering her clones can use Howling and Distortion thats going to be a very difficult endeavor
Pretty sure howling is countered by Gamer's Body. If his heart getting a handjob doesn't affect him too badly, that won't either.

And deflecting them would just... have them home back in.

Huh.

"Though she normally only makes one she can create upwards of a few dozen, and these clones in turn can create their own clones, and seeing as she would be creating a clone with the purpose of fighting, that clone would be more likely to make more clones than the original Kanade would."

~Weekly, on another thread with Kanade

Doesn't seem like clone spam is in-character.

@Dargoo Not sure when i posted that but its wrong, she can create over a hundred, it was quite literally the plot of two full episodes

Back