• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
TriforcePower1 said:
If bubbles get popped by projectiles, the explosions will simply send the projectiles away, leaving Kira unharmed.
And another dozen come in their place.
Again, a battle of attiration with the dude who has mana potions is not the best of ideas.
And an another barrage of bubbles comes into their place.

Again, a battle of attriction against a guy that can constantly cause brain damage is not a good idea.

TriforcePower1 said:
And an another barrage of bubbles comes into their place.

Again, a battle of attriction against a guy that can constantly cause brain damage is not a good idea.
And then he runs out of stamina.

Except that you still have to explain how that happens with the mana barriers on.

Since arguments are still being made I'll hold off on posting the next round for now.

I know this isn't really the place to say it but there are revions in which ghosts =/= stands and that affecting one doesn't mean affecting the other

TriforcePower1 said:
He just hits the barrier till it goes away.

I know this isn't really the place to say it but there are revions in which ghosts =/= stands and that affecting one doesn't mean affecting the other
And he makes new ones.

Sure... but Han can counter nearly all Intangibilites but the dimensional kind.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Drite77 said:
Nah, only a Joestar have used the technique in her perfect form
Indeed. Han uses a horrid mutation of it where he goes underground like a filthy mole. The heretic.
Must be because of Familiar Loli. See what happened if you summon lolis? Smh. Oppai and Personas all the way

Ciruno Fortes said:
Must be because of Familiar Loli. See what happened if you summon lolis? Smh. Oppai and Personas all the way </div>
His first (and second) kiss was with a Loli that is litirally called Loli.

He also got in his knees and told her to stop flirting with him because he doesn't want to be a pedo, but still.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Alraight Dargoo, this officialy became a meme thread, please feel free to go on.
I'm technically still waiting for fellow JoJo fans, and I've already posted the link in the general discussion thread.

...I guess?

You don't really seem to have any more stuff to discuss about, so I'm not sure. Still, I can wait a bit.

The revision that will differentiate between ghosts and stands is hopefully finishing soon, which means that all of Han's non-physical interaction stuff won't work against Stands.

That sure seems unfounded. Are they now intangible to everything and everyone just because they are stands?

Han can interact with literally any intangible but the spatial kinds, which stands are not.

And another thing, no way is he getting let to go on the brackets, even if he won. You guys just said he can destroy people's organ with relative ease and can make enough bubbles to match the fire-rate of a minigun to protect himself from being hit.

Isn't there a rule saying characters under revisions should not be included here?

Even with that upgrade it's doubtful Kira would win. It just assures his disqualification yeah.

Boy, if Han Jee just defeated him, by that logic he either isn't haxy enough or Han needs to go away, too. Also, no, they become willpower, so if you can hit emotions and stuff like that, you'd still be able to hit them.

Idk. I think it's favorable to bring in to the next round the guy who uses strategy than someone who spams danmaku durability negators with intangible attacks if any of that is legit.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That sure seems unfounded. Are they now intangible to everything and everyone just because they are stands?
Han can interact with literally any intangible but the spatial kinds, which stands are not.
I mean, Ghosts and Stands are sepereate things within JoJo, to be fair, and Reimi, a ghost, couldn't see/interact with Stands like any other person.

But for practical purposes stands should be equalized to ghosts/spirits, IMO. Heck, Black Sabbath pulling out people's souls equated to pulling out Giorno's/Koichi's stands.

No, ABC logic is not how it works. Having non-physical interaction that negs the enemies main shtic does not make the character as broken as an intangible one.

And, wouldn't you know that, Han can hit emotions. Demons are made from the stuff.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Ghosts literally snatched off a Stand user before though. The back grabbing Stand that nearly offed Rohan namely.
Whatever is in the alleyway from Part 4 isn't a ghost and isn't ever explained in detail, though. It's sort of its own thing.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And, wouldn't you know that, Han can hit emotions. Demons are made from the stuff.
Hitting emotions =/= hitting an extention of someone's soul/fighting spirit.

I've already said that Han should be able to block/hit Killer Queen, though, I was just explaining what Triforce was talking about.

@Dargoo1

It really feels like something that shouldn't be ignored though. This can't just be thrown into an ArakiForgot meme

@Dargoo2

I feel like at that point it becomes a necessity to use Verse equalization... That's difficult.

Dargoo Faust said:
Hitting emotions =/= hitting an extention of someone's soul/fighting spirit.

I've already said that Han should be able to block/hit Killer Queen, though, I was just explaining what Triforce was talking about.
The last thing implies you mean Kwon, who does that. Demons are litirally people's negative emotions making a sentient being. Kind of the sewer of a world that works by the logic of 'what you believe is real', which is how gods are born too.

Pretty sure that unless he's ability was being oversold, he was still far too hax to be in here. If Han didn't have non-physical interaction he'd be stomped pretty badly.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure that unless he's ability was being oversold, he was still far too hax to be in here. If Han didn't have non-physical interaction he'd be stomped pretty badly.
Not really; he can still harm and kill Kira independent of Killer Queen.

Dargoo Faust said:
But... above it was said that he can just make a bubble wall that can keep up with Han's fire power.

Does releasing gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks even tire Kira? Methinks war of attrition is more on Kira's side, than Han's. Also, ALL of Kira's attacks will be totally invisible. His bubbles can block Han's danmaku and whatever gets through can be dealt with by Killer Queen. What is stopping Kira from covering the entirety of Han's body (shield surface) with gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks and exploding them at once, blowing Han and his shield to smithereens?

Dargoo Faust said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Does releasing gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks even tire Kira? Methinks war of attrition is more on Kira's side, than Han's. Also, ALL of Kira's attacks will be totally invisible. His bubbles can block Han's danmaku and whatever gets through can be dealt with by Killer Queen. What is stopping Kira from covering the entirety of Han's body (shield surface) with gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks and exploding them at once, blowing Han and his shield to smithereens?
I see some large disagreements here.

And Kira would die of thirst before Han runs out of stamina.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dargoo Faust said:
But... above it was said that he can just make a bubble wall that can keep up with Han's fire power.
When has Kira ever made a wall of bubbles to defend himself like that?

That and the bubbles can be triggered by projectiles so that wouldn't really work other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back