• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dargoo

Does it have the same amount of range? And can he release dozens to hundreds a second?

And Gnome still poses a rather huge issue. Han could drop him in a hole too deep to escape from.

Not really, observe never gave info like that, and no supernatural human should be functional without knowing that in-verse.

Never gave info about someone from a different universe because he hasn't encountered someone from a different universe. If you're in a game and you're reading a bio of something from a different universe from you that's going to be mentioned.

He could totally try it.

Just saying, if Kira sees that normal explosions don't work, he'll just insert SHAs directly into his bloodstream and kill Han from the inside. About Damnaku, Kira can also create a huge amount of bubbles, which he can use as "shield".

I don't see how he makes bubbles through the shields?

And it won't kill Han, the dude had his heart ripped out, bloodstream isn't his main issue.

But yeah, I am voting Han too. He is winning in a battle at attiration, he can heal from minor damage like bloodflow stopping (Funnily enough that is less problematic than getting hit hard enough), and his Danmaku will take it's toll.

Going too defensive also gets Kira blasted with mana bombs after mana bombs, so yeah.

@Triforce

Doesn't SHA require physical contact? Or contact of some kind? It doesn't seem like much is going to pass through a shield he can constantly regenerate and layer.

I'm also fairly sure that Han has more stamina than Kira. As much as the bubbles can be used as a shield, if he's not pumping them out as fast as Han can with his danmaku, he's going to be taking damage. And he won't even be able to deal with Gnome, who will be working to do something. Which is normally making a hole too large or deep for him to escape from. While also providing Han any necessary support.

By putting them into bloodstream, he can hit whatever organ he wants. The guy's a medic, he knows full well how to turn this stuff into really dangerous bombs.

Litentric Teon said:
@Dargoo
Does it have the same amount of range? And can he release dozens to hundreds a second?
Sheer Heart Attack can do stuff a large distance from Killer Queen as it can act and move independently of the stand.

I don't know the exact number but the amount he can spawn a pretty crazy amount from what I remember, of shapes and sizes going down to the microscopic level.

Btw, I vote Kira because lolSHAs and bubbles as defense, as well as having slightly higher AP (wasn't the accepted end 5 tons and not 4?)

I mean, I also doubt that microscoping bombs that kill you from the inside are that "haxless", but again pretty sure Han's Gamer's Body proves a massive problem to it.

Specifically the part where damage below certain potency doesn't kill him, as the immage with the dudes hit him shows above. So unless the micro-bombs are 8-C his pseudo-game mechanics likely still ruins them.

Also he can also shoot the bubbles as projectiles overwhelming Han as he'll be surrounded by explosive bubbles while SHAs destroy his organs.

Fun fact. If Kira uses his blood hax on Jee-Han, Jee-Han is gonna develop a resistance to it. And the longer the battle goes? The more resistant he becomes to his damage. Guy had a hole on his gut and said hole was gone. Gamer's Body makes injuries that should be fatal only deal damage to HP. it's kinda like a guts skill in FGO.

Also additionally, if Han takes too much damage he can still heal himself. He can also just dig himself underground and recover or even strengthen himself.

The only real advantage Kira has is AP which is not even that much higher. Han has pretty much everything else.

This is of course not even considering the items Han could have in his inventory.

@Triforce

That doesn't explain how. Saying that he can do it doesn't say how he does what he does.

@Dargoo

Ah. Though I still feel like detect bloodlust, sense danger, or Gnome would give him warning of such. And can microscopic particles get through a barrier of magic? Also, are the explosions at such a level truly that deadly?

Still, if the explosions are set off by attacks or other explosions, then Han's danmaku will cause all his bubbles to explode before they even travel half the distance.

Also, what is Kira's distance? His profile doesn't seem to give anything aside from extended melee range.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also he can also shoot the bubbles as projectiles overwhelming Han as he'll be surrounded by explosive bubbles while SHAs destroy his organs.
Again, Gamer's Body hardly cares about organs in general, except maybe his brain.

But the damage negation of his game logic should make the microscopic ones useless, and Han would likely just run away if that happened.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, I also doubt that microscoping bombs that kill you from the inside are that "haxless"
I never said the brackets were haxless, actually. I just restrict stuff that lets people instantly close out the match by thinking, or keep them from being defeated by anything reasonable.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Specifically the part where damage below certain potency doesn't kill him, as the immage with the dudes hit him shows above. So unless the micro-bombs are 8-C his pseudo-game mechanics likely still ruins them.
I don't see how the explosions they cause would be any weaker, though, as it's the same stand. Similar to Star Platinum shrinking into someone's ear.

TriforcePower1 said:
@Ricsi Kira can choose how strong the explosions can get. So they are High 8-C, yes.
The microscopic ones? Not to be too skeptic, but I do kinda doubt it.

Tough, again, how do they get into him to begin with?

I'm still confused on why Triforce is saying bubbles, which will be popped by arrows, can be triggered. Heck Jee-Han himself has chosen to dug himself underground and form earth walls to protect himself before.

How are the attacks non-corporeal but the explosions aren't if they seemingly explode of physical contact?

Also, what is Kira's max range?

Dargoo Faust said:
I don't see how the explosions they cause would be any weaker, though, as it's the same stand. Similar to Star Platinum shrinking into someone's ear.
I mean, not to make a false equivalence, but an explosion a thousandth of the size should be weaker.

And... you guys are saying he can put microscopic High 8-C bombs into people from a range? That does sound rather unfair. Not sure if Han can block it with his shields, but someone like supes sure couldn't.

Man even for a Jojo ability that sounds pretty bullshit. And I'm the guy who thinks Original Kira's ability isn't too bad. That might be overinflated @how it's being described

Litentric Teon said:
How are the attacks non-corporeal but the explosions aren't if they seemingly explode of physical contact?
Also, what is Kira's max range?
The stand itself and parts of it like SHA are non-corporeal spirits/ghosts, the explosions are not. IDK about the bubbles; although I doubt they're also non-corporeal as they aren't part of the stand itself.

Technically Killer Queen is extended melee range, although that doesn't account for sending out autonomous SHA summons.

So, uh.

I guess the minibombs get blocked, bubbles get popped, spongebob is sad and Han damaku's to hell.

Gnome and healt potions are also giving their support from the sidelines.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TriforcePower1 said:
By bypassing the mana barrier because they're non-corporeal.
Non-physical interaction mah dude.
Non-physical interaction doesn't let you harm anything non-corporeal. How it's non-corporeal matters.

If it can interact with ghosts and spirits, sure.

Dargoo Faust said:
Non-physical interaction doesn't let you harm anything non-corporeal. How it's non-corporeal matters.

If it can interact with ghosts and spirits, sure.
That's what he gets it from, yeah.

Tough he can also interact with the "pure energy" and elemental intangibility kind of peeps too.

Yeah, Kira just overwhelms Han via SHAs and the explosions of the bubbles he sends will block the Danmaku. AP is similar enough, and a couple of SHAs directly to the brain are going to cause some damage.

@Dargoo

Ah, alright. That makes much more sense.

I see. Though if SHA is something he can do/use, it should be listed on his profile as it's a bit misleading otherwise.

@Risci

Ha, I completely forgot about him hitting beings of pure energy.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, Kira just overwhelms Han via SHAs and the explosions of the bubbles he sends will block the Danmaku. AP is similar enough, and a couple of SHAs directly to the brain are going to cause some damage.
Again, how do they get there to begin with?

Han has bloodlust detect and sense danger and a barrier that nopes the non-corporeals from going in.

Triforce you keep saying all that but it sounds more like you're disregarding what we're saying. It's as if you're ignoring the fact that while that's happening, Kira is literally being bombarded from all sides by AOE attacks while the enemy has the capacity to retreat and heal himself.

This guy literally pulled off a dark curse off of a girl.

I won't be surprised if he can somehow pull out the SHA before they can do any damage. Probably a bit more reaching but then again the reaching game has gone strong here for one side.

Oh, nevermind then.

I'll start counting votes:

Kira - 1 (Triforce)

Han - 5 (Velox, Drite, Ricsi, Litentric, Ciruno)

Tell meh if I missed or miscounted a vote

TriforcePower1 said:
If bubbles get popped by projectiles, the explosions will simply send the projectiles away, leaving Kira unharmed.
And another dozen come in their place.

Again, a battle of attiration with the dude who has mana potions is not the best of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back