• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

He's not Grimgor, which would be crossing the boundary of what this tourney would allow really, and Grimgor already inconned a stronger key of Vulcan

He's not Grimgor, which would be crossing the boundary of what this tourney would allow really, and Grimgor already inconned a stronger key of Vulcan
I hope you're right, you're one of the few WH dude I know of, and the other one... well he submitted Grimgor at the other high 6-C tourney

hi i just came home, and i want to tell some things

Esdeath is 550 gigatons not 381, remember to change that Naito

also i just want to know if Mega Man is OP or not

I'm worried about his version of Time Stop personally, he won't use it in-character?
While Time Stopper only lasts 10 seconds, he can’t attack in that state, plus it has limited ammunition. He also has Time Slow, but again, he can’t attack while it’s up.

While Time Stopper only lasts 10 seconds, he can’t attack in that state, plus it has limited ammunition. He also has Time Slow, but again, he can’t attack while it’s up.
still think that a game mechanic,i mean he litterally can shoot while time stop in super adventure rockman,or is it becasue it in post steroid ?

Well worse comes to worse, I just decide by a personal coinflip if literally no one is coming to vouch for any of the characters

Unfortunate that they submitted characters, yet have yet to show... Maybe they just need more time. It could be that they aren't active at the current time of day...?

It's only been roughly a day, they have 6 more. The others just had substantially more activity so I just wanted to throw a reminder before it is too late.

Back