• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Meliodas vs Kamen Rider Durendal (Semi-Final 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in another dimension, once activate Durendal move into a special space that time simply do not exist and event in the "real world" play out before him as can be seen by above clip.

And that's the main draw. His fear hax can end the fight then and there. Deconstruction can be work around with the fact that Durendal is more than happy to do range spam against his opponent, slipping into opponent blind spot is easy because Kaiji is broken as shit.
For the last time Meliodas has FC for any non-physical attacks, layered deconstruction and power null that is passive and massive aoe attacks and clones and regen. Meliodas takes this

Once he leaves his time ability, he gets deconstructed. The fight is over.
Time hax grant him pseudo precog due to the fact that he'll see how the fight will play out in erased time.

But again, the main problem is the fact that he can't get passed his fear hax. He'll most likely get deck by it before he can use Kaiji

Also, for Kaiji's full explanation under Ocean History section.

Time hax grant him pseudo precog due to the fact that he'll see how the fight will play out in erased time.

But again, the main problem is the fact that he can't get passed his fear hax. He'll most likely get deck by it before he can use Kaiji

Also, for Kaiji's full explanation under Ocean History section.
He sees himself getting deconstructed. Then what? He runs away?

When and where has Meliodas displayed these things?
One of True Magic Form's abilities is to deconstruct people. During his fight with the Demon King. It is layered because it worked on the demon king, who has superior deconstruction resistance than other demons.

Hellblaze Aura is here:

• Divine 1,000 Slices: A derivative technique of Divine Slayer (the two are written the same in Japanese) Meliodas releases an aura of purgatory fire around his entire body and charges his opponent, quickly slicing them repeatedly.
unknown.png

The main problem here is that Full power Meliodas is almost featless.
I am sure he has a solution to this but there isn't any lol

I mean Estarossa with 2 commandments destroyed a dimension.
Full power Meliodas easily destroys curses but that is all we know

I will just watch how this plays before I vote

Also, I may jump in

It seems you don't understand at all.

Hasn't ByAsura explained that scan doesn't take place in the real world.

Now bring definitive proof that Meliodas has Deconstruction Aura

You understand what an Aura is right?
Well, the purgatory part is confusing.
Ban for example DID get stronger from all that fighting against the DK and that wasn't a mental plane?
since when did the mental plane start?
I didn't see any transition..
The DK lived in purgatory all along.

Well, the purgatory part is confusing.
Ban for example DID get stronger from all that fighting against the DK and that wasn't a mental plane?
since when did the mental plane start?
I didn't see any transition..
The DK lived in purgatory all along.
What you're saying makes no sense and doesn't help at all.

It seems you don't understand at all.

Hasn't ByAsura explained that scan doesn't take place in the real world.

Now bring definitive proof that Meliodas has Deconstruction Aura

You understand what an Aura is right?
Meliodas destroyed the Dk's arms with his aura after unlocking true magic. It's on his profile this is when ban and wild were trying to escape purgatory and it's the Dk actual body

Meliodas destroyed the Dk's arms with his aura after unlocking true magic. It's on his profile this is when ban and wild were trying to escape purgatory and it's the Dk actual body
Just reread the chapter. Doesn't look like aura and there's no visible aura.

It looks like that the DK's arm was just being slowly deconstructed.

Just reread the chapter. Doesn't look like aura and there's no visible aura.

It looks like that the DK's arm was just being slowly deconstructed.
By what true magic aura exactly. Dk tried to grab Meliodas and his aura deconstructed him. What's with the selective reading? Just read the chapter.

By what true magic aura exactly. Dk tried to grab Meliodas and his aura deconstructed him. What's with the selective reading? Just read the chapter.
I really like how you use that phrase without understanding it.

DK didn't try to grab Meliodas, he grabbed him and was crushing Meliodas.

Then Meliodas ripped his arm off then it began to deconstruct.

Again no Aura shown, the Deconstruction was just not instant.

They were fighting in purgatory. This is getting annoying. here This is the DK real body. here
Still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't seem to be an Aura. Even the Anime shows the same.

The ripped off arm just got Deconstructed via direct contact with Meliodas when DK was holding Meliodas, as Meliodas was using a portion of his True Magic

Still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't seem to be an Aura. Even the Anime shows the same.

The ripped off arm just got Deconstructed via direct contact with Meliodas when DK was holding Meliodas, as Meliodas was using a portion of his True Magic
It's still aura. He can increase the range of it. Anyway can we not do this go to the 4koa dicussion

Should aura be visible?

Since his armor + flesh got deconstructed by only a portion of his true power, this would mean that Durendal's weapon gets deconstructed on touch.

Two things, Durendal resists deconstruction and Durendal's supernatural willpower gets through fear.

Anyway can we not do this go to the 4koa dicussion
Yes we can do it seeing as you're using it as one of Meliodas' Win Cons.

This is what I found:

This is Meliodas with no Aura, destroying the Curses with a ranged attack, doesn't extend or use an Aura.
0306-016.png

This is what Meliodas looks like with an Aura. Here he extends his Aura to Deconstruct the Commandments
0332-012.png

True Magic Form has an Aura that Meliodas can extend and that can Deconstruct but it's not passive.

He didn't have an Aura when he destroyed the DK's arm, it was Deconstructed by Direct contact with Meliodas

Yes we can do it seeing as you're using it as one of Meliodas' Win Cons.

This is what I found:

This is Meliodas with no Aura, destroying the Curses with a ranged attack, doesn't extend or use an Aura.
0306-016.png

This is what Meliodas looks like with an Aura. Here he extends his Aura to Deconstruct the Commandments
0332-012.png

True Magic Form has an Aura that Meliodas can extend and that can Deconstruct but it's not passive.

He didn't have an Aura when he destroyed the DK's arm, it was Deconstructed by Direct contact with Meliodas
He can chose to suppress his aura why destroy his friends? It's still aura since it's magic you still see the arm levitate via the magic aura

Meliodas deconstruction is layered. Arthur and the souls in Excalibur had supernatural willpower but it didn't work well for them
Durendal has layered res to deconstruction. Saber's deconstruction < Calibur's deconstruction < Sabela's dura neg < Falchion's deconstruction < Durendal's armor.

Also has layers in supernatural willpower. He scales above saber, blades, and espada's willpowers.

Durendal has layered res to deconstruction. Saber's deconstruction < Calibur's deconstruction < Sabela's dura neg < Durendal's armor.

Also has layers in supernatural willpower. He scales above saber, blades, and espada's willpowers.
Nope it's also resistance negation which will be added soon from nnt crt 2. And also resistance negation and deconstruction via tyrant killing from nnt crt 2. It won't work I already told you. Also, Meliodas will hax him to death also Meliodas has powernull via darkness and environmental destruction.

Durendal has layered res to deconstruction. Saber's deconstruction < Calibur's deconstruction < Sabela's dura neg < Falchion's deconstruction < Durendal's armor.

That's just stronger decon

Nope it's also resistance negation which will be added soon from nnt crt 2. And also resistance negation and deconstruction via tyrant killing from nnt crt 2. It won't work I already told you. Also, Meliodas will hax him to death also Meliodas has powernull via darkness and environmental destruction.
I mean he got through Calibur, Falchion and Slash's power nulls perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back