• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A -Godzilla (Atomic) vs kamen Rider Vulcan

Group A: Hell-Bringers
Round 8:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Two top fighters of Group A competes for 4 more points as we are only 2 rounds away from the semi finals.
Results:
Atomic-meltdown Godzilla: 1 (Naitodesu)
Kamen Rider Vulkan (First Key): 7 (Nicetoderp, Cheat, Lynieryz, DemonicDude, Veloxt, Speed, Popted2)
Inconclusive:
Nx5CR8W.png

Last edited:
Vulcan looking like he has no resistance to heat and radiation and his range is dozens of kilometers with it being omnidirectional so Im seeing Godzilla win this one. Unless Vulcans rpl can get him resisting then Godzilla wins.

Vulcan open with speed amp.

Vulcan have heat vision which basically allow him to see that Godzilla and everything around it is INSANELY hot.

This basically mean that Vulcan just shoot Godzilla from range in speed amp until it drop dead.

AP difference? There is no AP difference in late Z1. Only RPL diff.

But if the heat and radiation passive are kilometers long then Vulcan really won't survived.

Vulcan open with speed amp.

Vulcan have heat vision which basically allow him to see that Godzilla and everything around it is INSANELY hot.

This basically mean that Vulcan just shoot Godzilla from range in speed amp until it drop dead.

AP difference? There is no AP difference in late Z1. Only RPL diff.

But if the heat and radiation passive are kilometers long then Vulcan really won't survived.
The heat and radiation is several km long and as hot as the sun

Vulcan can possibly fly directly on top of Godzilla, out of range of the heatwaves. He can then shoot his gun/ shoot out his Danmaku for above. That way, he'll get past the range deficit because the bullets/stingers will rain downwards.

Vulcan can possibly fly directly on top of Godzilla, out of range of the heatwaves. He can then shoot his gun/ shoot out his Danmaku for above. That way, he'll get past the range deficit because the bullets/stingers will rain downwards.
Range: Several dozen meters by sheer virtue of size, 167.7416 meters with tail, Thousands of kilometers with Atomic Breath, after absorbing Mothra's life-energy he gained extrasensory perception in a planetary scale | Several kilometers with Nuclear Pulse (incinerated several city blocks of Boston)

Vulcan can fly comparable to an advanced fighter jet. A normal fighter jet can fly 4.5 km to 6 km. Vulcan can shoot from above which negs the range because where else is the bullet going to go except the ground. Atomic Breathe won't be able to hit him. 1. It's not omni-directional. 2. It takes a long time to charge up and lights glow to give the signal. 3. Vulcan has a big ass speed boost. 4. Vulcan's perception can see it coming from a mile away.

Last edited:
Vulcan can fly comparable to an advanced fighter jet. A normal fighter jet can fly 4.5 km to 6 km. Vulcan can shoot from above which negs the range because where else is the bullet going to go except the ground. Atomic Breathe won't be able to hit him. 1. It's not omni-directional. 2. It takes a long time to charge up and lights glow to give the signal. 3. Vulcan has a big ass speed boost. 4. Vulcan's perception can see it coming from a mile away.
Did you not see the omni directional attacks that meltdown Godzilla has and his heat is 17 million degrees and it's passive?

Did you not see the omni directional attacks that meltdown Godzilla has and his heat is 17 million degrees and it's passive?
The omni-direction attacks (nuclear pulse) are several kilometers, which...can't reach Vulcan. "Several kilometers with Nuclear Pulse (incinerated several city blocks of Boston) "

Last edited:
It was listed at Vulcan's range to be hundreds of meters, do i miss something bout Vulcan's range? Also, SBA says that both of these character start with their range so Vulcan and Godzilla will start at hundred of meters iirc

He isn't able to reach Vulcan. Just like how those helicopters weren't hit from his blasts.
I mean passive heat and radiation are too much if you ask me
But looks like Ixa can find a way to make Vulcan win here so i'm not going to continuing further lel
Yea, I wanted to debate this part. First, Godzilla's pulses were clearly charged, the blue lightning and the revving sounds right before the blast was indicative of that, so that means, it is not passive. Second, we see Burning Godzilla for like 2 minutes before reverting back to normal Godzilla. After 2 minutes, he was no longer shoot out any blasts of radiation.
It was listed at Vulcan's range to be hundreds of meters, do i miss something bout Vulcan's range? Also, SBA says that both of these character start with their range so Vulcan and Godzilla will start at hundred of meters iirc
If you fly directly above Godzilla and shoot down, the bullets go nowhere except downwards. This is also in character, because he did this against Thouser and his partner, Valkyrie, does that regularly so he can take a page out of her book.

Btw guys, Vulcan's range is 2km so we need to put him in a revision.

Last edited:
From the video I have seen the first aura that melt the building was very much near him, nowhere near kilometres like the pulse of energy. Should be plenty of range for Fuwa to just speed amp and filled Godzilla with plenty of blast

From the video I have seen the first aura that melt the building was very much near him, nowhere near kilometres like the pulse of energy. Should be plenty of range for Fuwa to just speed amp and filled Godzilla with plenty of blast
That's if he can even damage him at first since he No-Sold all of Amped Ghidorah's Attacks and then proceeded to nuke him.

Does Kamen Rider Vulkan face Large size type 2 opponents very often ? What's his experience with...um how do I say this eh...."large sized" opponents in combat ?

He’s fought against Gigers who have Large Size 0, but nothing as big as Godzilla. So I think we’ll try to be caution and keep at range because of Godzilla’s size.

Ik this may sound sus but we DON'T know if Godzilla can or cannot use his atomic breath. In fact, there's no evidence that he doesn't, it's just that he spammed multi-km omnidirectional blasts a lot because they were effective against Ghidorah. Otherwise he has the atomic breath and has a range of ~8000km.

That's if he can even damage him at first since he No-Sold all of Amped Ghidorah's Attacks and then proceeded to nuke him.
Yes, it should be pretty easy because of RPL.

To reiterate again, one of the slowest RPL trigger when he hot his punch dodge once. Vulcan current RPL level in this key is at least two layers above that.

Atomic breath is the easiest thing to dodge in Godzilla's arsenal. The range isn't wide enough and the blast itself takes so long to charge and is very telegraphed. Someone with quick reactions and speed amp like Vulcan should be able to see that coming from a mile away.

Why is the atomic breath being mentioned? Godzilla in that form only spams nuclear pulses which cannot be dodged if someone is within his range of several kilometers since they are omnidirectional attacks.
By the way, Godzilla with his atomic breath can hit fighter jets in mid-flight, plus he can use it quickly without charging.
Godzilla FRA

Last edited:
Why is the atomic breath being mentioned? Godzilla in that form only spams nuclear pulses which cannot be dodged if someone is within his range of several kilometers since they are omnidirectional attacks.
By the way, Godzilla with his atomic breath can hit fighter jets in mid-flight, plus he can use it quickly without charging.
Godzilla FRA
By the fact that Vulcan open with speed amp and shot him to death

By the fact that Vulcan open with speed amp and shot him to death
According to OP, the first key of Kamen Rider Vulkan is being used, which doesn't mention anything about speed amps in his profile.
Godzilla has an AP and dura far above 550 Gigatons, KRV upscales to 125 Gigatons. So Godzilla has an advantage of at least ×4.4, which would actually be much higher since he three shot King Ghidorah and resisted his attacks like nothing, who has an AP and dura of 526 Gigatons if I'm not wrong. Also, Godzilla has regeneration and energy absorption, and most of the attacks of KRV are energy-based according to his profile.

According to OP, the first key of Kamen Rider Vulkan is being used, which doesn't mention anything about speed amps in his profile.
Godzilla has an AP and dura far above 550 Gigatons, KRV upscales to 125 Gigatons. So Godzilla has an advantage of at least ×4.4, which would actually be much higher since he three shot King Ghidorah and resisted his attacks like nothing, who has an AP and dura of 526 Gigatons if I'm not wrong. Also, Godzilla has regeneration and energy absorption, and most of the attacks of KRV are energy-based according to his profile.
Doesn't work like that, in other thread DD said to used the weakest key for Kamen Rider Vulcan which would be Rampage Vulcan from the Workplace Comp arc,which have massive speed amp via Rampage Speed. And this form is even used in Meliodas match as well so it matched

Only that? Nowhere near enough of a gap that RPL in Kamen Rider Zero-One can covered, try going over 50x first and we'll talk about AP gap

Then which key of KRV is being used? And what speed would KRV have with the amps and how does his RPL work?
Correct me if I'm wrong but RPL wouldn't work if Godzilla can oneshoot KRV with the first attack thanks to the initial AP advantage, extreme heat and radiation

Back