• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Meliodas vs Godzilla (Atomic)

I thought you just said it only works magic attacks stop picking and choosing. We agreed on other threads that FC works on non physical attacks ask byashura or any member of the 4 knights of the apocalypse discussion
I said "According to his profile", if it isn't in it, it's not my fault. I don't care what was agreed, if it isn't on his profile or you don't show me a scan of the FC working on energy, heat and radiation attacks, then it is absolutely useless.

Stop making assumptions, and bring scans that says so, or once again your NFLing.

Merlin's father's body was still intact, you understand what intact means right?

Meliodas scales above 200 Gigatons.
This Godzilla three shot Ghidorah who scales to 526 Megatons.
Sorry that’s how purgatory is. It is very possible radiation. An no FC exist and staying away. He was there for an extremely short time and he got radiated to death. A word to the wise is enough
I said "According to his profile", if it isn't in it, it's not my fault. I don't care what was agreed, if it isn't on his profile or you don't show me a scan of the FC working on energy, heat and radiation attacks, then it is absolutely useless.
It literally said Meliodas is shown to be able to reflect natural lightning and natural darkness but I will leave you to your head canon. A word to the wise is enough.

Baseless assumption.

He stayed in Purgatory for one year and once again baseless assumption.

"Word to the wise is enough" my ass when you're words of wisdom are full of assumptions
Here Meliodas can FC the attack and play keep away and keep using FC he might even send a clone to check out n Godzilla then he will know what to do
Amazing, is it possible to know how resisting electricity and darkness is related to resisting energy, heat and radiation?
I said he reflected natural lightning and darkness it’s on his profile we need a discussion rule on this.
Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning)
Quoted from the profile anyway FC and play keep away.

So the FC wouldn't work on Godzilla since he doesn't use electricity or darkness attacks, why did you even mention it then?

And where's the proof of Radiation or extreme heat then? Because there is no radiation in Purgatory just scorching hot and freezing cold air, with poisonous earth.

Merlin's father's body was intact, and he was still able to inform Merlin about his experience in Purgatory before dying.

Scorching Hot Air is already something common in the location they are fighting in.

So the FC wouldn't work on Godzilla since he doesn't use electricity or darkness attacks, why did you even mention it then?
It will work on the nuclear pulses they are natural non physical attacks this is the last time you have 3 options ignore what’s on the profile. Accept what’s on the profile or ask the memebers of the 4 knights of the apocalypse discussion about it. Seriously we need a discussion rule on this.

It will work on the nuclear pulses they are natural non physical attacks this is the last time you have 3 options ignore what’s on the profile. Accept what’s on the profile or ask the memebers of the 4 knights of the apocalypse discussion about it. Seriously we need a discussion rule on this.
For the last time, you are telling me that the FC can repel electricity and darkness, what does that have to do with repelling energy, heat and radiation?

okay this is enough, Speedster, bring here someone who is VERY knowledgeble about NNT and make him do the arguments because you either learn how to do an argument, or don't speak at all, becuase you're areguments are just bad

you can't continue this way,

And where's the proof of Radiation or extreme heat then? Because there is no radiation in Purgatory just scorching hot and freezing cold air, with poisonous earth.

Merlin's father's body was intact, and he was still able to inform Merlin about his experience in Purgatory before dying.

Scorching Hot Air is already something common in the location they are fighting in.
It is very similar to radiation since his cells were destroyed. Read the symptoms of radiation posioning.
Natural radiation is everywhere -- in the air, the water, and materials like brick or granite. You typically get only about 3 mSv -- three one-thousandths of a sievert -- of radiation from these natural sources in a year.
For the last time, you are telling me that the FC can repel electricity and darkness, what does that have to do with repelling energy, heat and radiation?
I am going to propose the discussion rule
okay this is enough, Speedster, bring here someone who is VERY knowledgeble about NNT and make him do the arguments because you either learn how to do an argument, or don't speak at all, becuase you're areguments are just bad

you can't continue this way,
how are they bad? You know what don’t answer that.

Before i make my own judgment n shit (gotta do a lil research) iirc possibly moves can be used IF the OP allows it. Sooo might aswell shoot my shot and ask if OP wants to make the possibly moves allowable (please correct if im wrong was told this on a diff thread)

"Similar to Radiation" is not the same as Radiation.

No statement about his cells being destroyed at all, can you stop with the lies regarding this topic.

How about you read the manga and understand that you're just using Headcanon
Escanor grace is based on the sun so he has some form of radiation and purgatory is strangely similar to radiation.
He did repel Lightning but I'm not sure if it was exactly full counter
watch the anime version it was FC he done it against the demon king when they were in purgatory.
How would the radiation even effect Mel's energy considering his is magic and spiritual and demonic energy?
Exactly FC should work it’s non physical

Isn't OneBabeHurricane a massive Seven Deadly Sins supporters too ? I swear I saw that name in the Knowledgeable members list...

Last edited:
To inform, Godzilla in this form only spams nuclear pulses which are omnidirectional attacks where he releases all the energy, heat and radiation that he has accumulated in his body

Escanor grace is based on the sun so he has some form of radiation and purgatory is strangely similar to radiation.
ok Escanor does not have radiation and his ability is magical not natural so I don't think its got radiation. And if you have reasoning for purgatory being similar to radiation post it and make the case. if it ends up being valid then a crt may have to be made

This is a question since my knowledge on hax isn't the best

Wouldn't heat(comparable to that of the sun) be counted as radiation(Thermal Radiation)?
It should be some form of radiation no matter how weak it is just like the purgatory point I was trying to bring up

Back