• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A -Godzilla (Atomic) vs kamen Rider Vulcan

I still see no evidence of info analysis being useful. For all i know according to the description i see it could say "this guy is 100 meters tall" as that would technically be useful info.
Then we'll go to context. Vulcan's info analysis have help him land hits on people that can predict events decades into the future perfectly. Has helped counter many abilities like deconstruction, fire manip, ice manip, elec manip, poison manip, TP spams, laser drones, etc.

Edit: Not even just events, it predicted the life of people who weren't even born yet.

I still see no evidence of info analysis being useful. For all i know according to the description i see it could say "this guy is 100 meters tall" as that would technically be useful info.
Most basic of infos analysis from Humagear like Izu can scan for opponent abilities and weakness, Horobi scan for the molecular structures of the target, Zero-One with whatever the **** going on in Z2.

Vulcan was made to combat Magia which is just berserk Humagear, so selling it short is not wise.

Not that Godzilla got any real chance of doing anything anyway. Since starting with speed amp kinda end the fight here and there due to Godzilla have no mid regen like Mel to kept him alive through the initial barrage. And even if he somehow cannot reach for some unknown reasons, he can still react and outrun the heatwave just fine with his own speed amp and precog kicking in.

And to iterate, he can still saw the damage that Godzilla heat deal to surrounding. With how absurdly hot he himself is, it'll be VERY obvious to someone with eyes as sharp as Fuwa.

By the by, any source on his heat being over million degree?

If that has never been stated then the entire match with Godzilla involved with this tourney would come to questioned. But if he has then it'll be fine.

If that has never been stated then the entire match with Godzilla involved with this tourney would come to questioned. But if he has then it'll be fine.
Godzilla's wiki says it's 15 million degrees Celsius
after absorbing the radiation of a nuclear blast and Mothra's life force, Godzilla started to heat up to a temperature of 15 million degrees Celsius, with a fiery red glow, burning and melting objects in his vicinity while becoming unaffected by Ghidorah's gravity beams.
That's still in range of Godzilla's omnidirectional pulses
Several kilometers with Nuclear Pulse (incinerated several city blocks of Boston)

Yeah, that was never confirmed in any film or guidebook, we really haven't an real number of the nuclear pulse's heat. Gojipedia isn't reliable as that wiki does input stuff that is never implied or supported, like Nigh-Omniscient Godzilla for having planetary extrasensory perception or the hoax of Shin Godzilla having an 7th or 8th form (which was removed years ago, but still originated from Gojipedia).

Godzilla's wiki says it's 15 million degrees Celsius

That's still in range of Godzilla's omnidirectional pulses
Other than the wiki is there anything else?

In range of nuclear pulse? Again, Rampage Speed would outran it due to the sheer speed Vulcan would get combined with his precog warning him.

And it'll come to question IF Godzilla can actually managed to charged up his nuclear blast at all before Vulcan filled his head with lead/energy and cause his head to explode.

The nuclear pulse should still be hotter than the atomic breath, in the GvK opening we see paper notes stating that is more than 20,000°C, and the Aftershock writer stated that the atomic breath's temperature should be comparable to of a lightning (which if I recall correctly is about 30,000°C).

Now that's far more reasonable.

But still, Godzilla still get outran by Vulcan. Either he can wait it out or blitz him before he can even get a pulse off in the first place via Rampage Speed.

Well, I guess I have to pull this out.

unknown.png

Commerical Jets: about 10km, Spy planes: about 20km.
Zero-One had futuristic planes that exceeded modern planes. Jin and Vulcan scales to them by flying side by side.

Godzilla's range will get outclassed by Vulcan's flight range.

Since that start of this thread there has been no Godzilla supporters here which is a shame cause he will probably go to Semi Finals

I mean shouldn't he still goes to semi-finale if he won another match?

Or am I wrong with how the scoring system work.

Then he still have a chance if Vulcan/anyone else is number 1 right?

Well, anywho. I vote Vulcan due to the fact that haha speed amp and RPL meant that Godzilla doesn't get to actually fight

I mean yea, Godzilla just can't reach Vulcan. Vulcan's RPL will kick in. Vulcan's stamina far outshines Godzilla in Atomic Radiation. Vulcan's speed buff and percerption gives him a hard edge in speed. Godzilla's Heat is debunked until further notice. Voting for Vulcan.

He would have to fight Meliodas for final spot. I would like to see that tbh.

Well I think even with his heat being debunk it'll still most likely kill Vulcan through his heat resistance, or in the best case, leaving him untransformed due to the sheer difference between the best heat feat in tje series being Burning Tiger 1,600 c

I mean yea, Godzilla just can't reach Vulcan. Vulcan's RPL will kick in. Vulcan's stamina far outshines Godzilla in Atomic Radiation. Vulcan's speed buff and percerption gives him a hard edge in speed. Godzilla's Heat is debunked until further notice. Voting for Vulcan.

He would have to fight Meliodas for final spot. I would like to see that tbh.
The after-effects of the heat and radiation will get to him and the atmosphere will be too hot to breathe

Wouldn't he get cancer from radiation as long as the fight will go on if he doesn't have proper resistance.
He COULD maybe get it IF the fight goes long enough and he continued to lingered in the area.

But Rider system compensate for things like broken limps so even if he get cancer midmatch ir wouldn't do anything.

Also, Fuwa is the sort of person who fight after having a molecule destruction poison flow in his veins and a hole through his windpipe

Wouldn't he get cancer from radiation as long as the fight will go on if he doesn't have proper resistance.
And Godzilla's range should be much higher
He COULD maybe get it IF the fight goes long enough and he continued to lingered in the area.

But Rider system compensate for things like broken limps so even if he get cancer midmatch ir wouldn't do anything.

Also, Fuwa is the sort of person who fight after having a molecule destruction poison flow in his veins and a hole through his windpipe
His lungs will combust high temperatures can make the air unbreathable. His attacks won't reach Godzilla only the energy ones will and Godzilla can absorb them and regen so It will boost his stamina.

His lungs will combust high temperatures can make the air unbreathable. His attacks won't reach Godzilla only the energy ones will and Godzilla can absorb them and regen so It will boost his stamina.
Let see, is the absorption passive? Vulcan shot would literally be too fast for Godzilla to even think with the sheer speed that he'll get.

^
Certain suits such as Hazmat suits can resist radiation.
Also if you wanna get technical with it. Vulcan's suit is fully armored and radiation will hit that armor. The thing is, that armor disappears once the fight is over.

10-20km > 3km. Vulcan can shoot from above which means range doesn't matter since the bullets will go down naturally with gravity. He can only Regen so much after getting sprayed after RPL. We have to consider speed of which the regens and mid-low is also not enough. Also, Vulcan has a purifier to make un-breathable air, breathable. We said these already.

^
Certain suits such as Hazmat suits can resist radiation.
Also if you wanna get technical with it. Vulcan's suit is fully armored and radiation will hit that armor. The thing is, that armor disappears once the fight is over.

10-20km > 3km. Vulcan can shoot from above which means range doesn't matter since the bullets will go down naturally with gravity. He can only Regen so much after getting sprayed after RPL. We have to consider speed of which the regens and mid-low is also not enough. Also, Vulcan has a purifier to make un-breathable air, breathable. We said these already.
Yeah but no counters to energy absorption Godzilla will keep getting a boost as well haven't you read/seen the monsterverse? Energy just makes GODZILLA STRONGER they state this all the time nuclear weapons are useless.

Yeah but no counters to energy absorption Godzilla will keep getting a boost as well haven't you read/seen the monsterverse? Energy just makes GODZILLA STRONGER they state this all the time nuclear weapons are useless.
Vulcan has actual bullets...
The earth core energy is entirely different things from whatever Vulcan energy is
woah woah woah. It was thermal energy the whole time? bruh.

Back