• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A -Godzilla (Atomic) vs kamen Rider Vulcan

if that absorption is passive and work against enemy attack then how come Ghidora beam work against him and why doesn't Godzilla absorbed it.

And again, Vulcan spam lightning.
Godzilla no sold Ghidora's beams and one-shot an amped Ghidorah. Lightning is not working it's energy come on do we really have to go through this. You read the profile

Godzilla no sold Ghidora's beams and one-shot an amped Ghidorah. Lightning is not working it's energy come on do we really have to go through this. You read the profile
that's ap difference. You know there's different types of energy. Godzilla has only shown thermal and radiation.

if that absorption is passive and work against enemy attack then how come Ghidora beam work against him and why doesn't Godzilla absorbed it.

And again, Vulcan spam lightning.
well, he does resist lightning now that I see the scene again, but Vulcan can totally use Shark or Kong's energy.

I mean even so, there was no counter to the stamina argument. How long can Atomic Meltdown last before reverting back to base?

Can you help, please? It's your character
Technically don't. Stuff like Hazmat suit that covered entire body for protection work against radiation, and Vulcan armour, well KR armour in general are pretty much covered every inches without exposed skin to the outside elements.

Can you help, please? It's your character
Why? Wouldn't what the opposition said be a valid enough of a win-con for Ramen Rider?

All this Godzilla ever had is Omnidirectional AP with Heat and Radiation, simply get out of it's range and you're golden.

And don't try to bring the verse equalization crap as there's nothing to equalize, and GZ's Energy Absorption is specific to radiation and isn't fast.

Why? Wouldn't what the opposition said be a valid enough of a win-con for Ramen Rider?

All this Godzilla ever had is Omnidirectional AP with Heat and Radiation, simply get out of it's range and you're golden.

And don't try to bring the verse equalization crap as there's nothing to equalize, and GZ's Energy Absorption is specific to radiation and isn't fast.
Should've chosen a stronger Godzilla
Mumen Rider FRA

I dunno, there's a bunch of Tier 5 Godzillas, one might have planetary range thermonuclear farts
coming-to-america-arseniohall.gif

You get 4 points for a win.
Melo got 8 points for winning 2 matches and lost one against Vulkan, Even if he defeats Godzilla he'll get 4 more with total 12.
Vulkan after this will get 12 with one last match remaining and Vulkan will easily Squash The Invincible to get 16.
Vulkan and Godzilla will be in the Semi finals it seems. Unless I'm thinking wrong which I won't be surprised by.

You get 4 points for a win.
Melo got 8 points for winning 2 matches and lost one against Vulkan, Even if he defeats Godzilla he'll get 4 more with total 12.
Vulkan after this will get 12 with one last match remaining and Vulkan will easily Squash The Invincible to get 16.
Vulkan and Godzilla will be in the Semi finals it seems. Unless I'm thinking wrong which I won't be surprised by.
And Meliodas?

It's not an NLF if literally everyone and their mother do it. This is not just hit abilities.

RPL through 50x stat gap is not an achievement, it's a benchmark
Yeah but stop NLF saying can learn the skill and experience of someone 3000 years in a few seconds is wank. There are limits and even if he could it would take time not just 1 second.

Back