• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Naruto (Naruto) vs Godzilla (MonsterVerse)

Group A: (Hell-Bringers)
Round 1:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
Results:
Naruto Kurama mode (Naruto):
Atomic-meltdown Godzilla (MonsterVerse): 9 (DemonicDude, OneBabeHurricane, Noneless21, Tots, Speedster, Popted2, Decided, Glace, Enderlord)
Inconclusive:

RUVdnO9.png

Last edited:
Sooo, uuh, since there's no one responding yet or someone is waiting for me, what's Gojira's first move? Naruto iirc he start with biju bomb i think....

Hmmm, considering godzilla's blasting away using his atomic breath, guess naruto can dodge it? Also does this version of godzilla is good at at mobility?

Kurama would probably be able to block the actual explosion to some extent but I have no idea if it could block Radiation or not. That being said, Naruto is definitely at the AP Disadvantage here, even with Sage Mode, unless he goes directly for the Charged Bijū-Dama which is way stronger than Godzilla is.

Kurama would probably be able to block the actual explosion to some extent but I have no idea if it could block Radiation or not. That being said, Naruto is definitely at the AP Disadvantage here, even with Sage Mode, unless he goes directly for the Charged Bijū-Dama which is way stronger than Godzilla is.
I think the charged biju dama is not advantgeous to Naruto because godzilla can jist atomoc breath him

Does the omnidirectional attack like fades away it's effectiveness the further it travel? If yes then Naruto maybe able to tank it and prepare the charged biju dama and beat godzilla

I think the charged biju dama is not advantgeous to Naruto because godzilla can jist atomoc breath him
Godzilla in that form doesn't use his atomic breath, only his thermonuclear pulses
Naruto is 325 Gigatons, higher with Sage Mode and 6.2 Teratons with the Charged Bijū-Dama. Godzilla is 526 Gigatons in Base and can 3 Shot Ghidorah who's stronger than that in his Meltdown Form.
Naruto is allowed to use the Charged Bijū-Dama? Since the limit of the tournament is 1 Teraton
Does the omnidirectional attack like fades away it's effectiveness the further it travel?
I don't think anything like that was ever mentioned about his nuclear pulse, though judging by the last one Godzilla used I'd say no

I don't think Naruto has a potent enough Heat Resistance nor Radiation Resistance.

The Kurama Avatar might even burn away similar to what happened to Ghidorah.

So, i guess the range they start at is 4 km right? Maybe no? If not then naruto might be in trouble
I don't think Naruto has a potent enough Heat Resistance nor Radiation Resistance.

The Kurama Avatar might even burn away similar to what happened to Ghidorah.
I don't think so, the kurama avatar is like pure chakra iirc but the radiation is indeed a big trouble for naruto

I think this and this can be a good example of naruto's kurama mode's heat resistance, while both the first and the second link only shows the portion of the kurama chakra, i think we can safely assume that the perfect kurama mode is much better at tanking the heat from godzilla's omnidirectional attack which i thought will fade given time and range

I think this and this can be a good example of naruto's kurama mode's heat resistance, while both the first and the second link only shows the portion of the kurama chakra, i think we can safely assume that the perfect kurama mode is much better at tanking the heat from godzilla's omnidirectional attack which i thought will fade given time and range
And how do those things compare to Godzilla's passive heat that was quickly melting the things around him? His energy pulses are stronger than his passive heat.

oof, then i don't have anything to say bout that, the only saving grace is that naruto is 4 km away from godzilla to not be too affected by his passives while charging bijuu bomb

but who know there's something i missed, but that's my thought now

@DD

Is Naruto allowed to use an attack that is at least 60X (Based on 100 Gigatons), 10X (Based on 550 Gigatons), or 6X (Based on 1 Teraton) stronger than most of the participants in the tournament?

@DD

Is Naruto allowed to use an attack that is at least 60X (Based on 100 Gigatons), 10X (Based on 550 Gigatons), or 6X (Based on 1 Teraton) stronger than most of the participants in the tournament?
If not then there's like not a chance naruto can beat godzilla, but since it's indeed low 6-B then it's up to DD to restrict it or not i guess

So, i just look it up and amaterasu's heat can get up to 6000 K or 5727 degree celcius if my calculation is correct and if the statement bout amaterasu is as hot as the surface of the sun is correct, how high the heat generated by godzilla again?

So, i just look it up and amaterasu's heat can get up to 6000 K or 5727 degree celcius if my calculation is correct and if the statement bout amaterasu is as hot as the surface of the sun is correct, how high the heat generated by godzilla again?

Godzilla's wiki says it's 15 million degrees Celsius
after absorbing the radiation of a nuclear blast and Mothra's life force, Godzilla started to heat up to a temperature of 15 million degrees Celsius, with a fiery red glow, burning and melting objects in his vicinity while becoming unaffected by Ghidorah's gravity beams.

And there's this:
When Dr. Serizawa detonated a nuclear warhead to revive Godzilla, its radiation combined with that of the Hollow Earth was too much for Godzilla's body to handle, and as such, he had a set amount of time before he exploded "like an atom bomb". However, after Mothra's sacrifice not only healed Godzilla but pushed it further, Godzilla could unleash the excess radiation safely and survive.
Instead of exploding, Godzilla can release the energy as energy pulses

Yeah right, so godzilla stomp i guess? I mean naruto definitely can't tank that heat let alone ignore it

I guess...

If Naruto uses clones and they don't start in their own Kurama Avatar they get One Shot if Godzilla does a pulse

Tailed Beast Bombs and Rasenshurikens might be prematurely detonated if Godzilla releases a pulse at the same time or in response to them

Back