• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Invincible (Comics) vs Meliodas (NEED ANALYSIS / VOTES)

I mean sure, but Meliodas isn't doing anything up there against Link when he has the Mirror Shield lol
Correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK, Mirror Shield does not block Omni-directional attacks. Meliodas can controll his trillion dark, and they can hit Link in areas the Mirror Shield isn't blocking
unknown.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK, Mirror Shield does not block Omni-directional attacks. Meliodas can controll his trillion dark, and they can hit Link in areas the Mirror Shield isn't blocking
Perhaps, but Time Slow just allows him to dodge with ease, and snipe him in the air lol

Honestly, Fanta thinks that this all boils down to Meliodas' overall abilities V.S Link's ability to rewind time - if Link gets hit by Meliodas' wacky shit but isn't killed faster enough, time resets, and Link knows what to avoid and what Meliodas can do with the demon none the wiser. If Link is killed before he can rewind, then, Meliodas has a solid victory, if a fairy doesn't bring Link back to life and gives him an opponent to rewind time.

Link has a few good advantages here, Meliodas as well, personally... I am inclined to believe Link, upon seeing the shit Meliodas can do, will not hesitate in pulling out his songs to get whatever advantage he can.

IDK like

Meliodas' only valid wincon I can actually think of right now is Trillion Dark (and LS advantage)
Meliodas can just go close and coat his blade with Hellblaze.
He'll block the attack with the sword, and it will reflect back, that's how it works.

Reminder that Link also has the speed advantage with Bunny Hood, so Meliodas isn't "surprising" Link in terms of speed anytime soon.

According the the profile it's literally everything but Fierce Deity 💀
Unironically leaning toward this being a lowkey stomp.
Link can pull shit out that counters a lot of what he can do, slap a bunch of masks, some of which further the AP gap, give projectiles, amp speed or a bunch of other shit, atop of a magic ocarina that can manipulate the weather, heal and induce empathetic shit, and literally manipulate time to where Link can double speed, slow down his enemies by over double and give himself infinite chances, which would eventually give Link the ability to know everything Mel can do and the perfect counters and how to avoid.

This isn't a matter of who wins, it's a matter of how long does it take LInk to win. And then slap on the fact Link can just down a bottle of shit, get infinite magic for awhile or if he DOES die, he'll come back to life via a fairy meaning if Link DOES **** up at one point, it won't last and Link can counter back or just bite the dust to try again without ******* up.

This isn't a matter of who wins, it's a matter of how long does it take LInk to win.
Yeah this is basically what I'm trying to say

It's just about "how". Link has too many abilities and alot of them give him valid wincons, it's just about how he goes about the fight.

Human form Link is being used here
Only human? Well nothing changes really, bunny hood still amps speed (along with other nontransformation masks), OOT the deciding factor still a thing which is like 99% of the reason this broken, bottles filled with instant heals, infinite magic and reses still a thing.

Means no Giant Link tho 😥

Would Meliodas' sealing be capable of turning the tides in his favor? I'm genuinely curious about how it would work here since it is the thing he has in his profile that prevents Link from ******* with him via time bullshit.

Sealing isnt in character for Meliodas.

The only time he sealed someone was against Gelda, and that was because she asked him to kill her, but instead he sealed her likely due to pity/compassion

IDK like

Meliodas' only valid wincon I can actually think of right now is Trillion Dark (and LS advantage)

He'll block the attack with the sword, and it will reflect back, that's how it works.
Actually Meliodas has NPI he can interact with the sheiks and smash trough it like he did to the supreme diety in the cursed by the light movie

He probably forgot how broken MM/OOT Link is

I mean if you've played the game it's very clear how broken he is

(though all it takes is just a look in his profile)

He probably forgot how broken MM/OOT Link is

I mean if you've played the game it's very clear how broken he is

(though all it takes is just a look in his profile)
You'll be surprised at how much-broken shit one can miss at the first glance at profiles. Goodness gracious, I am guilty of doing that a lot of the time.

To whom is the big question... I've honestly been looking around at the High 6-C Charas for the fun of it, however, the only one that I know about that has heat resistance is Reinhard van Astrea: he's a bit haxy, but, well... the environment theme for this tourny is weirdly too limiting.

Perhaps. I ain't choose Link so...

we should switch from Link to Alibaba

Edit: nvm he's 6-B
Several of his powers and abilities are tied to equipment he owns, Farore's Wind, and the Ocarina of Time are not useful for combat purposes. The elemental magic that the Mirror Shield has absorbed can be nullified if it either tries to absorb a different elemental attack, or the absorbed magic drains over time

So darkness should work and no ocarina of time

Ocarina of Time is 100% combat applicable. No idea where you got that from.
The elemental magic that the Mirror Shield has absorbed can be nullified if it either tries to absorb a different elemental attack, or the absorbed magic drains over time
The Mirror Shield in MM doesn't absorb techniques, it just reflects them

Where are you getting ur info from 💀

Tbh, I forgot how broken Link was too, probably an actual mistake, like you likely wouldn't realize "oh yeah this ****** has a magic literal deus ex machina instrument that is extremely broken", you'd more think of like his swordplay and magic first.

Idk when I think of like Link (especially OOT/MM) the first thing I think about is his time shenanigans 💀, then his swordplay and magic, then his like freaking fairies and shit.. then the masks etc etc..

Link in MM has a different Mirror Shield than he did in OOT.

Back