• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Invincible (Comics) vs Meliodas (NEED ANALYSIS / VOTES)

Sure then.

Link also has bested enemies with tons and tons of experience, and actually has feats of defeating numerous of trained sword fighters. I don't want to just copy and paste his intelligence page, so I'll ask for you to go look there, it is already more impressive than what Meliodas has shown on screen, at least to me.

Link can still reflect them with the Mirror Shield.

They'll do damage, but the properties won't work. For example if Meliodas had a poison evil ability, and shot it at Link, it would hurt him, but Link wouldn't get poisoned, due to Link neutralizing the ability.

Fair enough. I think once they clash, Meliodas will be aware that he has it if he stays close, and Link will realize the biggest way for him to win, is to play is very smart or ranged.

One thing I know Link will do is, if they get close again, Link will use a Deku nut, blinding Meliodas allowing Link to get hits in before backing away

Meliodas' clone can restrain link as they did to him in the cursed by the light movie. Meliodas has resistance to perception manipulation from purgatory

With the Mirror shield, Meliodas will just waste his energy going for the range tactic, so he'll have to try to fight close. Even then, Link should still have the advantage. Since his shield reflects light, he can reflect the light from the lava around them, or the sun and shine it directly into Meliodas' eyes blinding him and getting free hits in.

Link also have Light Magic, which have Holy Properties. Seeing how he's 2x stronger than Meliodas, and Meliodas is a demon, it should be somewhat effective.

Adding on to his agility, Link can also equip the Bunny Hood, which increases his speed and hops as well. Which means it won't be easy for Meliodas to keep up with Link.

With the Mirror shield, Meliodas will just waste his energy going for the range tactic, so he'll have to try to fight close. Even then, Link should still have the advantage. Since his shield reflects light, he can reflect the light from the lava around them, or the sun and shine it directly into Meliodas' eyes blinding him and getting free hits in.

Link also have Light Magic, which have Holy Properties. Seeing how he's 2x stronger than Meliodas, and Meliodas is a demon, it should be somewhat effective.
Meliodas can resist holy manipulation check the demon biology page. Meliodas will resort to restraining with his clones here and here

Adding on to his agility, Link can also equip the Bunny Hood, which increases his speed and hops as well. Which means it won't be easy for Meliodas to keep up with Link.
Nighttime Meliodas get's an amp and Meliodas will resort to restraining

Meliodas can resist holy manipulation check the demon biology page.
"All Demons are vulnerable to Holy Magic, as it breaks down Darkness particles. Note however that high-level demons have shown to take only minor damage from beings near their own level, implying the vulnerability is not extreme." - Sure.

Meliodas will resort to restraining with his clones here
Meliodas wasn't the one controlling the clones, so you need to prove to me that Meliodas will actually go for restraining.
Nighttime Meliodas get's an amp
He only gets a magical power amp, not a speed amp.
Meliodas will resort to restraining
You still haven't proven this. Regardless if he can't even catch Link, then Meliodas has no hope in catching Link with the bunny hood.

Also even if Link takes damage, he can always just use his potions, or song of healing to heal himself whenever he's taken too much damage, there's literally no downside (other than I guess the action of drinking/playing the music), whereas whenever Meliodas regenerates, his energy drains.

"The regeneration used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all."

So Meliodas cannot regenerate forever.

I haven't even mentioned Link's ability to slow, speed, and REWIND time...

Even without his time abilities, I think Link takes this mid diff because of his masks.

Have to ask since this is MM!Link, but, uh... If things get rough for Link, can't he just run away from Meliodas and use the song of time to restart to the start of the battle? He, in canon, isn't afraid or unwilling to rewind time to catch a breather when the going gets rough, after all.

Have to ask since this is MM!Link, but, uh... If things get rough for Link, can't he just run away from Meliodas and use the song of time to the start of the battle? He, in canon, isn't afraid or unwilling to rewind time to catch a breather when the going gets rough, after all.
Yup exactly.

"All Demons are vulnerable to Holy Magic, as it breaks down Darkness particles. Note however that high-level demons have shown to take only minor damage from beings near their own level, implying the vulnerability is not extreme." - Sure.

Meliodas wasn't the one controlling the clones, so you need to prove to me that Meliodas will actually go for restraining.

He only gets a magical power amp, not a speed amp.

You still haven't proven this. Regardless if he can't even catch Link, then Meliodas has no hope in catching Link with the bunny hood.
Meliodas clones have been used as a distraction they will help Meliodas. Meliodas has aoe attacks and if your opponent is faster than you restraining is the only option. NLF for mirror shield can be broken and dispelled right VC and npi takes care of it. Meliodas still has revenge counter
Have to ask since this is MM!Link, but, uh... If things get rough for Link, can't he just run away from Meliodas and use the song of time to restart to the start of the battle? He, in canon, isn't afraid or unwilling to rewind time to catch a breather when the going gets rough, after all.
Not in character

Nvm not even gonna bother asking, the fact he has the Ocarina of Time hands him the win, eventually.
Not in character
It is tho, that's like, all you do the whole game, in fact the game is built around you being completely unable to defeat Majora and thus have to abuse the song of time to get the needed requirements to eventually halt him and best him.

Nvm not even gonna bother asking, the fact he has the Ocarina of Time hands him the win, eventually.

It is tho, that's like, all you do the whole game, in fact the game is built around you being completely unable to defeat Majora and thus have to abuse the song of time to get the needed requirements to eventually halt him and best him.
That's not fair then here
No it very well is in character. It's infact the game encourages you to do so lol you have to use it to finish the game anyway

NLF for mirror shield can be broken
Uhhh I mean it probably can be broken.. but Link has x2 AP advantage anyways???
Meliodas clones have been used as a distraction they will help Meliodas.
Link can just dodge them since he's faster, or quickly deal with them, since he's stronger (x2 AP), also don't his clones decrease his AP the more they're sent out?? So wouldn't they and Meli by extension, be weak??

Link can just dodge them since he's faster, or quickly deal with them, since he's stronger (x2 AP), also don't his clones decrease his AP the more they're sent out?? So wouldn't they and Meli by extension, be weak??
Yes and no. Meli doesn’t decrease if I’m correct, however 1 clone has half his power and 2 have 1/4 each if he creates 4 they all have 1/8, it’s detrimental if it’s a few against a strong foe, but in an army fight against weaker foes, it’s a godsend

Uhhh I mean it probably can be broken.. but Link has x2 AP advantage anyways???

LS advantage for clones too. Any counters to passive fear aura I mean links a kid after all.here

"Lostvayne allows Meliodas to make physical clones of himself. The number of clones determines the power level of each one. For instance, a single clone has half of Meliodas' power level, and that halved power level is divided evenly among each individual clone. So four clones would each have one-eighth the power level of the original Meliodas. Note that Meliodas is not weakened at all by making clones."

I was wrong about the Meliodas part but the clones are infact, really weak here lol, they'll serve like no purpose here

I'm just voting Link, if he didn't have the OOT this would be extremely hard to call and Mel could even win if we're talking just Child Link given the only real good advantage he might have is resing with fairy and a few potions which I doubt is enough, but OOT broken as ****, like I don't even have to think about it much, it turns it from "yeah this could be tough" to "eh sooner or later", and that's with only one song, he has a handful that would help, one can even slow down enemies too based on Them.

That's not fair then here
You right, it ain't fair, but I didn't pick any of these or the OP 🤷‍♂️

"Lostvayne allows Meliodas to make physical clones of himself. The number of clones determines the power level of each one. For instance, a single clone has half of Meliodas' power level, and that halved power level is divided evenly among each individual clone. So four clones would each have one-eighth the power level of the original Meliodas. Note that Meliodas is not weakened at all by making clones."

I was wrong about the Meliodas part but the clones are infact, really weak here lol, they'll serve like no purpose here
Only the ap decrease not strength and speed read the meliodas respect key. Anyway, clones help a lot against a faster opponent. Meliodas has aoe attacks and weather manipulation. And fear aura which kid link cannot resisit

Meliodas has aoe attacks
Mirror Shield says no you.
weather manipulation
Link (Song of Storms) can also control the weather.
Only the ap decrease not strength and speed
Ap/strength.

With Link's Bunny Hood he's already faster than Meliodas, and by extension his clones
And fear aura which kid link cannot resisit
"Just with mere presence they can make a weaker being like Hendriskson feel fear and paralyzed." Meliodas is weaker than Link here, so that wouldn't matter.

Regardless Link has Song of Healing which will calm him down anyway, since it's empathetic manipulation

... What about the environment, tho. Is it possible for Meliodas to simply outlast Link until the heat of the battlefield does him i-... Wait. This type of environment would probably push Link to abuse The Song of Time more often to y'know... not die. He can also probs do this cuz of Link's better reactions compared to Meliodas.

Mirror Shield says no you.

Link (Song of Storms) can also control the weather.

Ap/strength.

With Link's Bunny Hood he's already faster than Meliodas, and by extension his clones
But Meliodas can attack while link is distracted. Pararysis says no to song. NPI says not to mirror sheid

When has Meliodas restrained in character? And I mean like someone small bodied, not big. I don't really see why he would try to restrain a little boy.
nanatsu-no-taizai-4281049-28498cdd8fb2d5717853f6b5c29a8f62.jpg
nanatsu-no-taizai-4281051-5b7eceb0b5b6693ce0319779651752df.jpg
nanatsu-no-taizai-4281053-867e69252cc55466a7cedcda9f654016.jpg

OOT literally just breaks this fight, Link ironically has songs that shut down a handful of what Mel can do. The time manip just makes this all but guaranteed, if that was restricted it'd be way tougher of a call tho.

... What about the environment, tho. Is it possible for Meliodas to simply outlast Link until the heat of the battlefield does him i-... Wait. This type of environment would probably push Link to abuse The Song of Time more often to y'know... not die. He can also probs do this cuz of Link's better reactions compared to Meliodas.

Link has some wacky stamina especially in MM actually, and he has things like a fairy to heal him if he dies, I don't think the match would last long enough to where the heat would become an actual issue, the fight would have to last forever.

Goron Link has extreme heat res, but as said, idk what the **** "base" means here, base could mean Child, but it could also mean EVERY MASK minus the Fierce Deity. if it's the latter holy ****, OOT+Like 30 masks (albeit only a handful useful), kinda shifts this even further in Link's favor.

Goron Link has extreme heat res, but as said, idk what the **** "base" means here, base could mean Child, but it could also mean EVERY MASK minus the Fierce Deity. if it's the latter holy ****, OOT+Like 30 masks (albeit only a handful useful), kinda shifts this even further in Link's favor.
According the the profile it's literally everything but Fierce Deity 💀

Back