• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A -Godzilla (Atomic) vs kamen Rider Vulcan

Vulcan can fly comparable to an advanced fighter jet. A normal fighter jet can fly 4.5 km to 6 km. Vulcan can shoot from above which negs the range because where else is the bullet going to go except the ground. Vulcan can possibly fly directly on top of Godzilla, out of range of the heatwaves. He can then shoot his gun/ shoot out his Danmaku for above. That way, he'll get past the range deficit because the bullets/stingers will rain downwards.
Then which key of KRV is being used? And what speed would KRV have with the amps and how does his RPL work?
Correct me if I'm wrong but RPL wouldn't work if Godzilla can oneshoot KRV with the first attack thanks to the initial AP advantage, extreme heat and radiation
Reactive Power level also works by learning, not just directly fighting.

Vulcan can fly comparable to an advanced fighter jet. A normal fighter jet can fly 4.5 km to 6 km.
KRV only has Subsonic travel speed in his profile, and Godzilla has hit fighter jets in mid-flight with his atomic breath.
Atomic Breathe won't be able to hit him. 1. It's not omni-directional.
Godzilla doesn't use his atomic breath in this form, he just spams his nuclear pulses which are omnidirectional attacks of extreme heat and radiation.
2. It takes a long time to charge up and lights glow to give the signal.
As I said above, Godzilla doesn't use his atomic breath, but he can still use it quickly without charging it in his base.

Godzilla doesn't use his atomic breath in this form, he just spams his nuclear pulses which are omnidirectional attacks of extreme heat and radiation.

As I said above, Godzilla doesn't use his atomic breath, but he can still use it quickly without charging it in his base.
This I said before,
The omni-direction attacks (nuclear pulse) are several kilometers, which...can't reach Vulcan. "Several kilometers with Nuclear Pulse (incinerated several city blocks of Boston)"
Vulcan can fly above twice the range of Godzilla's pulses.

In Z1 riders, there's super computers and satellites that analyze and learn things based on information. After learning those things, they find perfect ways and powers to counter that information. Dodo Magia looked at Zero-One's TP spam once and saw through it perfectly and found ways to counter it. Dodo Magia is far inferior to Vulcan. This RPL is for skill.

For power, we see this with Z1 vs Thouser with Thouser having a 50x AP gap over Z1. Z1 spent the whole fight dodging Thouser until he got like 50x stronger to match Thouser. We also see this with Valkyrie later against Thouser. Valkyrie and Vulcan has the same system so his technology should work the same way.

For Vulcan himself, he has shown this when he tanked Metal Cluster Zero-One's molecular deconstruction, who is far stronger than Thouser, when Vulcan was just watching him at first.
Then which key of KRV is being used? And what speed would KRV have with the amps and how does his RPL work?
Correct me if I'm wrong but RPL wouldn't work if Godzilla can oneshoot KRV with the first attack thanks to the initial AP advantage, extreme heat and radiation
In the KRV profile he only has Subsonic travel speed, and Godzilla has hit fighter jets in mid-flight with his atomic breath.
Damn, this makes we realize how much we need to change Vulcan's profile. Another rider named Jin easily outspeds futuristic fighter jets that are above modern fighter jets in every way. He was also able to traverse large mountains in seconds.

Vulcan would scale but furthermore, his speed in the show amps to blitz people with sub-relativistic+ reaction speed.

Last edited:
Most likely Workplace Comp arc since DD stated to used the weakest one. His speed is massively faster than people who have Sub-Rel+ reaction speed, speed amp in Zero-One also have a tendency to blitz magia who not only have the same level of reaction but also stacking a massive perception manip that allow them to see everything in slow motion on top of that.

RPL in Zero-One work through fighting, learning against tougher opponent or something they have never seen before. The weakest example being Dodo Magia being able to completely predicted where a teleporter spams user attack and defensive pattern with almost 2x stat gap in under 20 seconds despite it fighting against the user for the first time.

Then out come another RPL which is just the TP spammer who is now fully awakened and immediately trump that Dodo Magia RPL by having his punch dodge once.

Someone like Horobi can RPL without even fighting at all against someone who should be at least over 10x more powerful than himself by learning about opponent's move.

So Vulcan just shot a bunch and Godzilla doesn't budge so he just get stronger.

If the KRV profile is so incomplete and inaccurate why don't you first fix it before using him in tournaments?
What is the initial distance?

I spent like almost a year doing Kamen Rider Saber stuff and after 4 big revisions and a couple of small ones, I'm still finding new shit to revise. And Saber is just a small part of the KR verse.

unknown.png

Something similar happened to me, and continues to happen, with Game of Thrones, at the beginning all the profiles were very bad: mixed up with the books, incomplete, inaccurate, with editing errors, bad images, etc. And since practically nobody is interested in the verse, it makes the job much more difficult, I have literally been with the same CRT for a month

If KRV's first move is to outrange Godzilla with speed amps to attack him and using his RPL, then he's likely to win this battle

It all depends on whether KRV is able to get out of Godzilla's range at the start of the battle. If he is able to fly out of Godzilla's range of several kilometers, then KRV would win thanks to his RPL. If he is not able to do it, then Godzilla would win thanks to the nuclear pulse and his initial advantage in AP, extreme heat and radiation

It all depends on whether KRV is able to get out of Godzilla's range at the start of the battle. If he is able to fly out of Godzilla's range of several kilometers, then KRV would win thanks to his RPL. If he is not able to do it, then Godzilla would win thanks to the nuclear pulse and his initial advantage in AP, extreme heat and radiation
Vul wouldn't know about Godzilla's heat and the first thing he will do is rush to Godzilla as every other character does according to SBA. Godzilla has regen and energy absorption.

Yeah unless Vul leads with gtfo and range spam which i doubt he does, he would probably try and get up close and personal and regret it soon after as godzilla nukes him
Also, Godzilla has regen and energy absorption to deal with range spam so it will become inconclusive

Vul wouldn't know about Godzilla's heat and the first thing he will do is rush to Godzilla as every other character does according to SBA. Godzilla has regen and energy absorption.
Yeah unless Vul leads with gtfo and range spam which i doubt he does, he would probably try and get up close and personal and regret it soon after as godzilla nukes him
Vulcan has info analysis so he would. Vulcan is also a ranged fighter first and foremost so he wouldn't rush in. His base form is literally called "Shooting Wolf". Vulcan primarily shoots regular bullets so energy absorption wouldn't work against that.

Well, considering that Vulcan’s initial thought going into this fight will be that he won’t be able to outmuscle Godzilla due to his massive size advantage. To make up for this, he’ll try to outmaneuver him. Thankfully, for Vulcan, he has an insane speed amp while also having the ability to fly.

I highly doubt that Vulcan would see a 100 meter tall monster and think “yeah, I could definitely suplex him”

Vulcan has info analysis so he would. Vulcan is also a ranged fighter first and foremost so he wouldn't rush in. His base form is literally called "Shooting Wolf". Vulcan primarily shoots regular bullets so energy absorption wouldn't work against that.
Passive heat will melt it remember 17 million degrees will melt all his ranged physical attacks

Passive heat will melt it remember 17 million degrees will melt all his ranged physical attacks
Then it would lead to a stamina battle. I don't think this Godzilla form would last long tbh. He only used it for 2 minutes before exhausting his atomic meltdown form and reverting back to base.

Then it would lead to a stamina battle. I don't think this Godzilla form would last long tbh. He only used it for 2 minutes before exhausting his atomic meltdown form and reverting back to base.
Vul has a human weakness so the aftereffects of burned air and small radiation will kill him pretty fast even at a range. The Godzilla becomes stronger since he can now use atomic breath and snipe vul.

Vul has a human weakness so the aftereffects of burned air and small radiation will kill him pretty fast even at a range. The Godzilla becomes stronger since he can now use atomic breath and snipe vul.
It didn't kill the people surrounding Godzilla.
I also countered the atomic breath point multiple times.

To be fair Godzilla's range should be much higher since his heat is so high via environmental destruction. I should make a crt for it. Also, Godzilla has extreme planetary range sensory abilities.
It didn't kill the people surrounding Godzilla.
I also countered the atomic breath point multiple times.
Movie logic but they would be poisoned to death normally or burn to a crisp.

To be fair Godzilla's range should be much higher since his heat is so high via environmental destruction. I should make a crt for it. Also, Godzilla has extreme planetary range sensory abilities.

Movie logic but they would be poisoned to death normally or burn to a crisp.
Doesn't mean he can catch a speed amped Vulcan. And well yea. If his heat was really 17 million degrees, the Earth would be set on fire.

Doesn't mean he can catch a speed amped Vulcan. And well yea. If his heat was really 17 million degrees, the Earth would be set on fire.
He has omnidirectional attacks which are heat-based nuclear pulses. Yes but it's movie logic please read the statement on atomic Godzilla. Godzilla can sense him and try to get closer.

He has omnidirectional attacks which are heat-based nuclear pulses. Yes but it's movie logic please read the statement on atomic Godzilla. Godzilla can sense him and try to get closer.
I said so many times that Vulcan is going to fly up. Godzilla wouldn't be able to chase him.

Scans. Actual scans. Not screenshots of ability. I wanna see actual scans of the ability that tells him "yeah this dude is gonna send out super hot lava waves across kilometers and is filled with radiation so you should probably fly up"
uhhh. what? You ask for how the info analysis works and that's how it works.
I think you misjudged my argument.
1. His perception is going to see the waves coming out in slow-motion. People have said this already.
Most likely Workplace Comp arc since DD stated to used the weakest one. His speed is massively faster than people who have Sub-Rel+ reaction speed, speed amp in Zero-One also have a tendency to blitz magia who not only have the same level of reaction but also stacking a massive perception manip that allow them to see everything in slow motion on top of that.
2. His info-analysis is going to say that, "that fires is hot af"
3. Vulcan now knows fire is hot within less than a second, activates speed amp and gtfos.

Scans. Actual scans. Not screenshots of ability. I wanna see actual scans of the ability that tells him "yeah this dude is gonna send out super hot lava waves across kilometers and is filled with radiation so you should probably fly up"
Because that come from the official website?

I mean you could argue that's not an actual feat but if I saw my opponent discharge something then Vulcan can simply press his gun once and immediately fly up.

And frankly the distance doesn't mean shit.

If the enemy is far away then Vulcan press his gun and the distance is null because speed amp in this verse is crack as ****.

I still see no evidence of info analysis being useful. For all i know according to the description i see it could say "this guy is 100 meters tall" as that would technically be useful info.

Back