• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Naruto vs Kamen Rider Vulkan

Long, is a relative in Z1. Again, Dodo Magia's RPL, the weakest one in the entire series, skip passed 2x stat gaps and new abilities being shown to him in 20 seconds.

The next step, Shining Arithmetic, stuffed it's RPL with Z1's first punch being dodge.

The above example are too slow, too unreliable and simply cannot kept up with the Rider's own abilities to Learning by the middle of the second arc.

Long, is a relative in Z1. Again, Dodo Magia's RPL, the weakest one in the entire series, skip passed 2x stat gaps and new abilities being shown to him in 20 seconds.

The next step, Shining Arithmetic, stuffed it's RPL with Z1's first punch being dodge.

The above example are too slow, too unreliable and simply cannot kept up with the Rider's own abilities to Learning by the middle of the second arc.
ummmmm, please translate it for someone (which i included) who only know kamen rider from hearsay please, i don't understand what that means

You can, jump into any series that you find the suit or synopsis to be cool and pirate that shit because Toei still refused to streamed it to the world.

ToeiplsgivemelegalsitetowatchyourproductIbegofyou
Meanwhile Tsuburaya:
iron-man-tony-stark-explosion-in-background.gif

ummmmm, please translate it for someone (which i included) who only know kamen rider from hearsay please, i don't understand what that means
Dodo Magia have Reactive Power Level which allow it to overcome 2x stat gaps and predicting around abilities it has been recently exposed to in under 20 seconds.

And then Shining Arithmetic, Kamen Rider Zero-One's new powerup from Shining Hopper form, completely out-predict, and out RPL it by having his punch dodge. Once.

Both of these are the lowest of the low in term of both Analytic Prediction and RPL due to how slow, weak, and unreliable it is.

Dodo Magia have Reactive Power Level which allow it to overcome 2x stat gaps and predicting around abilities it has been recently exposed to in under 20 seconds.

And then Shining Arithmetic, Kamen Rider Zero-One's new powerup from Shining Hopper form, completely out-predict, and out RPL it by having his punch dodge. Once.

Both of these are the lowest of the low in term of both Analytic Prediction and RPL due to how slow, weak, and unreliable it is.
.....what an elaborate way to say "i shall overpower and outskill you and there's nothing you can do about it"

to be fair, Zero-One can only be that place if he is in his final form (Kamen Rider Zero-Two). In which he has Quantum Haxes that aid his fighting style.
The one in the tournament is Zero-One, which is much weaker and has less broken haxes.
I'll just let the host and supervisor to judge the characters....

Well, Vulcan doesn't have the same level of APrediction as Z1 by EoS, but he's either a step below Ark "Predicting millions of possibilities" or surpassed him depend on how you scale him to other character precogs by EoS.

His RPL is still as nuts as Zero-One, maybe a bit lower but enough to close the AP gap/surpassed it.

Vulcan can now straight up snipe Naruto due to his gun, but he doesn't have the speed amp from Z1 so he doesn't have the same way to truly yeet the clones like Zero-One. Although his Punching Kong form have decent aoe shockwaves.

Hmmmm, i actually don't know if Naruto's bijuudama can reach him or not as his range was listed up to thousand kilometers while Vulcan is hundred of meters cap but i could be wrong

Also, does he have any experience in fighting giant enemies? Naruto probably will keep using his kurama avatar mode this whole fight as that's what gave him high 6-C rating

Edit: so i've watched the video and Kamen Rider got very different from what i know before wtf?? Also he's pretty much an all round close and middle range fighter from what i see from that video? And uuh does his stat amps can go indefinitely and does his stat amps can onyl go one type at a time like only strength type and speed type?

Last edited:
Hmmmm, i actually don't know if Naruto's bijuudama can reach him or not as his range was listed up to thousand kilometers while Vulcan is hundred of meters cap but i could be wrong
Bijuu-dama could definitely reach him with such range.
Also, does he have any experience in fighting giant enemies? Naruto probably will keep using his kurama avatar mode this whole fight as that's what gave him high 6-C rating
Vulcan has never fought any giant enemies before, but he and Zero-One are pretty much equal to each other in skills department. (Zero-One skills are already explained above) So after a little time fighting with Naruto-Kurama, I can see Vulcan figures out how to deals with giant enemies in no time.
Edit: so i've watched the video and Kamen Rider got very different from what i know before wtf??
What do you mean ?
And uuh does his stat amps can go indefinitely and does his stat amps can onyl go one type at a time like only strength type and speed type?
If you mean RPL then yes, he is pretty much equal to Zero-One, but can further increase his strenght (power rampage) and speed (speed rampage) to overwhelming the opponent.

Sheesh, this kamen rider still slap Naruto, but i guess Naruto outrange and out-LS but given his RPL, guess Vulcan still takes this until there's more supporter for Naruto

i actually watched the kamen rider heisei era one with Kuuga and Agito but just for 1 episode, then it got all fancier than ever that's why
That were like 22 years ago.
There were like 22 seasons of Kamen Rider after that point, so of course the show's filming technologies has been upgraded greatly.

True, because there's a vast difference in term of abilities and RPL/Precog different in EoS and end of Workplace Comp arc for Vulcan.

Because in Workplace Comp he have far more abilities due to Rampage Vulcan but have vastly weaker (but nontheless fuckup) RPL and Precog.

Back