• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament Round 5: Asta vs Sigmar

Asta's Anti-Magic shouldnt be able to interact with the power source of the runes on Sigmar's hammer. He should technically have Aethyr Manipulation via Ghal Moraz and I forgot to put it on his profile. My bad.

I vote for Sigmar so the tournament can continue but I will ask to not add this victory because this is clearly a stomp, Sigmar is a hard counter for Asta if he can exorcise all the devil power, is more skillfull and have a broken crown that can´t even be nullified

How about skill feats of beating These *******, oh, and Sigmar throws power null.
Nether Sigmar's or that profile explain how he beat them and concidering he is scaled above them i can only assume he either used his anti-demon hax or just ap stomped, And the reactive powerlevel isn't a supernatural ability it's just him being a Shonen character.

He did it just before his fight with Nagash, and he did it via skill cause Ghal Maraz, while amazing, kinda needs to hit its targets to do anything. Keep in mind Bloodthirsters are far more skilled then Sigvald who can casually solo armies comparable to himself without even a spec of dirt getting on him.

Sounds like pretty shit reactive power level.

Power Nullification (The Crown of Sorcery passively nullifies the effects of the winds of Magic), Energy Absorption (The Crown of Sorcery absorbs magical energies)

Regardless Asta has to avoid having all of his magic eaten and nulled.

Essentially Asta's P&A that isn't straight up 100% natural would be effected by verse equalisation.

Warhammer Fantasy is stupid like that

Energy equalization only works if both energies are similar though and is the main energy of both franchises. And you guys pretty much made it clear their were not similar at all

Basically, Aethyr is essentially everything supernatural and some natural, it's souls, it's chaos, it's order, it's void, its concepts, the list goes on. Asta's amps and anti-magic would fall under what Aethyr Manipulation covers, there's a good reason why Warhammer Fantasy mages are so broken.

aside from aethyr residing in people, its pretty similar no? Aethyrs the main source every mage utilises and it flows freely in the world and RoC, not unlike mana.

Aethyr is utilized to warp reality e to create magic, so it acts both as an energy source for magic while resistance to it is generalized and equalized for verses

Got a link? And which key was he in?

What makes you say that? Black clover has some of the most broken reactive power level on the wiki.
Blackcurrant or Soma_King probably have it, and second, obviously. It's the only key he's fought Nagash in and it's in his profile, read instead of asking stupid questions.

Give the feats. Cause as it stands Asta's reactive power level is completely justificationless.

I think need to get your brain checked because that's an ap justification not a skill feat.
He did it just before his fight with Nagash, and he did it via skill cause Ghal Maraz, while amazing, kinda needs to hit its targets to do anything. Keep in mind Bloodthirsters are far more skilled then Sigvald who can casually solo armies comparable to himself without even a spec of dirt getting on him.
R E A D. For once. Holy shit.

Wtf is happening

This match is a stomp, just let it go...

And no, Asta's RPL isn't broken. It's nowhere near Luck's and I don't even think Luck has the most broken RPL out there

Please actually go to a doctor, because one-shoting a master martial artist with weapon isn't a skill feat.
Did Sigmar magically somehow fire a beam instead of engaging in close quarters combat which the ladder is his ENTIRE FIGHTING STYLE? Oh, right. He doesn't have any real ranged options in this key.

I called your questions stupid and told you to read, that is nowhere near telling someone to go to a doctor in such a manner.

It's fun reading this🍿 But also we finally have a Bloodthirster page so this is easy to justify. Bloodthirsters have Analytical Prediction and Perpetual rage power and are in fact the most skilled by being daemons of Khorne. They should be comparable to Chaos Champions who have fought thousands of years and against vast arrays of comparable opponents.

Back