• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Asta (but they're composites)

Yeah. Asta's was already using techniques of others even without Magic.

Asta would at the very least use the magic of the people that are the closest to him, which would include Yuno (Wind and Star Magic), his squad (Darkness, Shadow, Water, Space, Fate, Sealing, Transmutation etc.) and the Wizard King (Time Magic).

Wait, so all of this is stuff Asta would just immediately use in character?
Down, the precognition is passive so for that yes and the rest may not be directly but he has more chance of winning against Luffy Full DF than Luffy Full DF vs Asta Full Grimoire

If we uses in character, Asta inmediate Hax is more lethal than Luffy's

If we use the most broken combo, unless you want to count that Luffy can use his range with fruits that has shown to have limitation of range (example: Robin), Asta pulls time stop far faster than Luffy can use Sugar's transmutation

And some fruits like Law, he is not using that fruit at his best, no sword= no spatial cut= what is the point?

And Arnold, Asta would not be able to use fire than burn concepts because Devils, except Zagred, lacks grimoires, if Asta had decaying wold, massive stomp, Luciferos gravity? Massive stomp

Also the fact that Asta is low 5-B while Luffy is 6-B, Asta Zettens him 🗿

The Fate manipulation really shouldn't be much of an issue. It's nothing like the Almighty, iirc it only works for defensive purposes, also it seems pretty situational.

Megicula stole Vanica's grimoire?
Yeah,

You’ll notice she has a grimoire open during the fight iirc. Going back to check if I’m wrong.

Edit: okay no the grimoire ceases to exist as soon as Gaja cleared Vanica off the face of you the earth.

But Decaying world was activated with that grimoire twice. First time against my beloved Nero.

u forgot this
And it’s not relevant in this match anymore for @Kazuma_kuwabara ‘s reasons which I agree with.

0287-008.png

Chapter 100
As for that I think Comp OP would have an answer, or at least the same ability from the Hawkins (Fate manipulation.)
u forgot this

0287-008.png
See the thing with that is that I'm not sure if that's conceptual manipulation with our standards. Definitely isn't type 1 or 2 given they aren't effecting the universal concepts of what was stated there so maybe it's type 3? 🤔 that's certainly interesting. What kind of concepts are they referring to exactly?

I wonder how that would interact with Kuma's devil fruit which can interact and Repel Abstractions such as pain and fatigue.

See the thing with that is that I'm not sure if that's conceptual manipulation with our standards. Definitely isn't type 1 or 2 given they aren't effecting the universal concepts of what was stated there so maybe it's type 3? 🤔 that's certainly interesting. What kind of concepts are they referring to exactly?
It’s accepted to be type 3 on site.

or at least the same ability from the Hawkins (Fate manipulation.)
But Hawkins need people to redirect the attack

And Basil has "fate manipulation" for using cards, is that part of the fruit? I watched Wano and I still don´t understand Basil Hawkins card powers

Edit: And the page does not include those cards as part of his devil fruit powers

It’s accepted to be type 3 on site.
Ah thought as much but Toshiro from Bleach had his removed despite having very similar statements. The removal made no sense imo but I guess the wiki redefines type 3 every 4 nanoseconds lol.

Kuma's DF should still be able to repel it tho, giving physical form to concepts like pain and fatigue.
But Hawkins need people to redirect the attack
That's not the fate manipulation part.
And Basil has "fate manipulation" for using cards, is that part of the fruit? I saw Wano and I still don´t understand Basil Hawkins card powers
I ask the same question but ultimately it does seem to tie into his DF. He has one of the most unexplained Devil fruits (God dammit Oda.)

I wonder how that love will last when Asta warps Kuma’s arms away with Zagred’s trident and pours a sea of life eating monsters up his ass.
Luffy transports Asta to Brulee's dimension and say this:

Not that would matter because Asta would go to Dorothy`s dimension and return I guess, or cut the ******* dimension

Well it seems Gin got the scans so everyone is happy.

Also Note: Vanessa's Fate Manipulation is also Causality Manipulation

Man just ask for it, instead of jumping at us. It's not even like anyone on the op side has sent scans either 😔
Hop off, it's a debate. That's kinda how debating works, provide scans so we know what your referring to. Also I'm not responsible for the OP side so that's irrelevant to me.
Indeed. Hence why I don't see the need for the smart-ass attitude Epslion. Also a few hours too late to be bringing up smack talk whenever Arnold stepped up to provide scans like a good debater would instead of being sarcastic.

Some of you BC fans need to start modeling your arguments like how Clover and Arnold do. @CloverDragon03 @Arnoldstone18 yall the goats of the BC community here.

I don´t understand why Kaido is high 6-A then, Kaido should be also low 5-B for matching Luffy's big punch (yes, I don't remember the bajgan gun or whatever is called)
Low 5-B is only for after the decompression of the Bajrang Gun. Before it decompresses, it’s calced at High 6-A

Hop off, it's a debate. That's kinda how debating works, provide scans so we know what your referring to. Also I'm not responsible for the OP side so that's irrelevant to me.

Indeed. Hence why I don't see the need for the smart-ass attitude Epslion. Also a few hours too late to be bringing up smack talk whenever Arnold stepped up to provide scans like a good debater would instead of being sarcastic.
The only one having an attitude here is you.

And I actually typed this message way before Arnold even replied, IRL stuff happened and I needed to refresh to notice his comment, hence why I made 2 posts to begin with.

If somehow me saying you could have asked for the specific scans instead of being on the slightly aggressive offended you then sorry.

Again, it's nothing serious so calm down

The only one having an attitude here is you.
Now this is what we call blatant Projection.
And I actually typed this message way before Arnold even replied, IRL stuff happened and I needed to refresh to notice his comment, hence why I made 2 posts to begin with.
That's not my problem to be frank.
If somehow me saying you could have asked for the specific scans instead of being on the slightly aggressive offended you then sorry.
I already did, to which Kazuma and Arnold provided the scans long before your snarky comment.
You know exactly what you meant with this comment, posting it long after others gave the scan without an attitude. Don't act innocent here.

Back