• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Asta (but they're composites)

Shangri_La_Frontier_Crappy_Game_Hunter_Challenges_God_Tier_Game_Serie_de_TV-643399627-large.jpg
Y’all can we not?

Best for both parties to just move on tbh
What you should be doing is watching Shangri La Frontier

Now this is what we call blatant Projection.

That's not my problem to be frank.
I try to explain and here you are...
I already did, to which Kazuma and Arnold provided the scans long before your snarky comment.
Ok cool, so how about you move on?
You know exactly what you meant with this comment, posting it long after others gave the scan without an attitude. Don't act innocent here.
Again, if you took this the wrong way it's not my problem. I even said sorry, what more do you want?

Let's just say we both misunderstood, alright?

I'm getting back on track

What would Luffy start with IC?
Like, punches and his usual stuff

And second would be using his Nakamas DF (Chopper which is useless, Brook and Robin) or people close to him like Ace, Law? Or powers that he seems were cool (No idea right now) and finally, Zoans which are the more suited powers for his combat style

Because Luffy using complicated powers like Doflamingo, Kuma etc for me is as weird as Asta using Puri Angel`s feather magic or Langris' spatial erasure

Lolopechka wisdom vs Vegapunk intelligence, for the sake of an argument, both have their peak intelligence
Vegapunk easily. It's being able to process finite amounts of knowledge vs process unlimited knowledge.

Aside from that you can't compare the two. Lolopechka is a wizard, Vegapunk isn't. Vegapunk is a scientific mind, Lolopechka isn't. The two forms of intelligence are pretty much entirely different from one another and is the equivalent of me comparing Mike Tyson's battle IQ to Albert Einstein's normal IQ.

Vegapunk easily. It's being able to process finite amounts of knowledge vs process unlimited knowledge.

Aside from that you can't compare the two. Lolopechka is a wizard, Vegapunk isn't. Vegapunk is a scientific mind, Lolopechka isn't. The two forms of intelligence are pretty much entirely different from one another and is the equivalent of me comparing Mike Tyson's battle IQ to Albert Einstein's normal IQ.

You have a point but… Lolopechka’s knowledge is general knowledge based which includes scientific knowledge. Although her ability to use this knowledge is a different story which is the same thing I would say for Luffy. Because one may have the knowledge but lack the character to use them. That’s why when the scholar Morris stole the knowledge from Lolopechka, he was literally performing impossible feats with it.

Realistically, what’s faster between Asta stopping time vs Luffy touching Asta with Hana + Hobi? Both are thought-based and pretty instant, if Asta is first Luffy is time-stopped but if Luffy is first it’s gg, Asta loses all his power to the Hobi Hobi. So being first here really matters
Hana Hana's extra hands don't spawn instantly (iirc they quite literally grow from the target starting from the shoulder or elbow, it's never directly the hand).

Why would he lose his powers tho? Grimoires are connected to their users Soul to some extent, there's no reason why becoming a toy would remove it.

Why would he lose his powers tho? Grimoires are connected to their users Soul to some extent, there's no reason why becoming a toy would remove it.
This.

If he can think and has a soul, he should still be able to use Magic.

He could also use his own Transmutation on himself, like Grey does

Hana Hana's extra hands don't spawn instantly (iirc they quite literally grow from the target starting from the shoulder or elbow, it's never directly the hand).

The hands take a few seconds to grow but he wouldn’t need to even grow a hand, Hobi Hobi takes effect on contact so he could spawn a fingernail or something on Asta (even a single skin cell I guess) and that’s enough.

And the Hobi Hobi converts people to powerless toys. Even Robin whose powers are thought-based couldn’t use hers, there’s no indication that Asta could.

Luffy has actual future sight, it's not as strong as Lucius who can see thousands of futures, but Luffy also sees future itself (around 10 seconds into it).
But his analyctic preco would be useless against a being who literally saw all the countable future events and therefore would be aware of Luffy's preco and its use. So for me Luffy's preco sucks against that.

Luffy could use Awakening powers to turn any attacks into string or mochi.
And how will he do against an attack that cuts through three-dimensional space or erasur existence or many other things??? Stop you there with your null possibilities. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dodge, reflect the attack onto an infinite amount of dolls, regenerate, etc.
Stop your fallacy, how will it return an attack that cuts through three-dimensional dimensions ?☠️ And what about the erause of existence? at the slightest touch it is literally cut off or disintegrated, and I didn't talk about HDO, Asta's preco will be better by Lucius' ability. According to my analysis of the mathematical infinite possibilities of this fight, Luffy has no luck.

Stop your fallacy.
Stop throwing around terms you don't even know the meaning to. Matter of fact enlighten me, name what fallacy you think I'm committing here.
how will it return an attack that cuts through three-dimensional dimensions ?☠️And what about the erause of existence?
First of all, i suggest you learn what 3-D means. All spatial manipulation involves the manipulation of 3-D space unless it's stated to be higher dimensional. Like what kind of argument is that even? Do you think Luffy is 2-D all of a sudden? Aa far as EE goes it depends on the AoE but Langris doesn't have unholy AoE with his EE, and can be countered by other spatial manipulation.
at the slightest touch it is literally cut off or disintegrated.
High regeneration would like a word.
and I didn't talk about HDO, Asta's preco will be better by Lucius' ability.
Cool?
According to my analysis of the mathematical infinite possibilities of this fight, Luffy has no luck.
Big talk coming from the guy who thinks 3-D spatial manipulation is something impressive.

Arrêtez de lancer des termes dont vous ne connaissez même pas la signification. En fait, éclairez-moi, nommez l’erreur que vous pensez que je commet ici.
Fallacy is literally a type of reasoning that seems valid but at least one element of it is false, the fallacy is usually voluntary and done with the intention of putting it into the wrong. Literally what you do with possibilities impossible for Luffy.
Tout d’abord, je vous suggère d’apprendre ce que signifie la 3D. Toute manipulation spatiale implique la manipulation de l’espace 3D, à moins qu’il ne soit indiqué qu’il est de dimension supérieure. Quel genre d’argument est-ce même ? Pensez-vous que Luffy est en 2D tout d’un coup ? En ce qui concerne l’EE, cela dépend de l’AoE, mais Langris n’a pas d’AoE impie avec son EE, et peut être contré par d’autres manipulations spatiales.
I'm very familiar with 3D, but your debunking is just as awful, you don't provide anything to quantify the fact that it can counter the slash dimension. Tell me what Luffy could counter the EE with?

La haute régénération voudrait un mot.
It will not be able to regenerate indefinitely.
Refroidir?
cool ?
De grands discours de la part du gars qui pense que la manipulation spatiale 3D est quelque chose d’impressionnant.
I just think that Lucius doesn't tell the dimension slash unless the only possibility I consider dodging.

Fallacy is literally a type of reasoning that seems valid but at least one element of it is false, the fallacy is usually voluntary and done with the intention of putting it into the wrong. Literally what you do with possibilities impossible for Luffy.
Wrong. In order to use a fallacy you need to prove what kind of fallacy is being used. None of my arguments are fallacious, matter of fact I think you throwing around that term without knowing it should speak magnitudes for itself.
I'm very familiar with 3D, but your debunking is just as awful, you don't provide anything to quantify the fact that it can counter the slash dimension. Tell me what Luffy could counter the EE with?
"Your debunk is awful but I'm not gonna explain why." you know why you say that? It's because you yourself are incapable of debunking my arguments, hence why your avoiding addressing them. If you were familiar with dimensional scaling then you wouldn't be acting like 3-D hax is something special.

Langris's EE can be countered by other forms of spatial manipulation, he can regen from it depending on how much of his body is struck, and he can transfer the effect onto one of his dolls passively.
It will not be able to regenerate indefinitely.
Wasn't aware Asta could erase things indefinitely lol. Infinite stamina Asta when?
It's a useless argument you mentioned.
I just think that Lucius doesn't tell the dimension slash unless the only possibility I consider dodging.
What????

Erreur. Afin d’utiliser un sophisme, vous devez prouver quel type de sophisme est utilisé. Aucun de mes arguments n’est fallacieux, en fait, je pense que vous lancez ce terme sans savoir qu’il devrait parler de lui-même.
We don't have to have the same sense of use because in my version it's completely about that.
« Ta démystification est horrible mais je ne vais pas t’expliquer pourquoi. » Tu sais pourquoi tu dis ça ? C’est parce que vous êtes vous-même incapable de démystifier mes arguments, d’où la raison pour laquelle vous évitez de les aborder. Si vous étiez familier avec la mise à l’échelle dimensionnelle, vous n’agiriez pas comme si le hax 3D était quelque chose de spécial.
I am not unable to demystify it while knowing that there was no need to demystify it. again I don't believe that the 3D hax is anything special only that I don't see Luffy telling the Slash dimensions.
L’EE de Langris peut être contré par d’autres formes de manipulation spatiale, il peut se régénérer en fonction de la quantité de son corps qui est frappée, et il peut transférer l’effet sur l’une de ses poupées passivement.
But for counter, it depends on the degree used and with what spatial ability will Luffy counter it? For dolls, they're limited to 10, aren't they? And in particular, it is enough to defeat each doll so that only its body remains that its weakness.
Je ne savais pas qu’Asta pouvait effacer les choses indéfiniment lol. Endurance infinie Asta quand ?
Did I say Asta can erase indefinitely?
C’est un argument inutile que vous avez mentionné.
I see
Sorry my last sentence didn't make sense because of the translators. I was saying that I don't see Luffy countering Yami's slash dimensions which has a great range.

But for counter, it depends on the degree used and with what spatial ability will Luffy counter it? For dolls, they're limited to 10, aren't they? And in particular, it is enough to defeat each doll so that only its body remains that its weakness.
Other Devil Fruits allow infinite creation of things. Such as Crackers infinite spawning of Crackers, Luffy can just think of spawning more dolls via subjective reality, etc.
Did I say Asta can erase indefinitely?
You implied it but I'm beginning to think you didn't mean it because of a language barrier?
Sorry my last sentence didn't make sense because of the translators.
Nothing to be sorry about there buddy. I'm not gonna give ya grief for translations.
I was saying that I don't see Luffy countering Yami's slash dimensions which has a great range.
That makes more sense, only issue being that Yami's AoE isn't that impressive.

D’autres fruits du démon permettent la création infinie de choses. Comme l’apparition infinie de Crackers de Crackers, Luffy peut simplement penser à faire apparaître plus de poupées via la réalité subjective, etc.
Sorry but for the bisu bisu no mi concerning luffy you say false because he could only create an infinity of Cakes only and not dolls. So how is he going to combine the infinite appearance for dolls with subjective reality? whereas basically it's for cookies.:unsure:
Vous l’avez sous-entendu, mais je commence à penser que vous ne le pensiez pas à cause de la barrière de la langue ?
No, I didn't think so.
Il n’y a pas de quoi le regretter mon pote. Je ne vais pas vous donner de chagrin pour les traductions.
Okok thank you
C’est plus logique, le seul problème étant que l’AoE de Yami n’est pas si impressionnante.
Yes, I see the thing.

Dodge, reflect the attack onto an infinite amount of dolls, regenerate, etc.
You mean Hawkins's dolls? Those can't be created on the spot (he couldn't create more mid-battle in any of his fights) and he needs people to reflect the damage upon. Don't forget we're talking about Luffy here, sacrificing people to reflect the damage seems very unlikely.

Langris's EE can be countered by other forms of spatial manipulation
This much is true but OP doesn't have such a thing, Law's space hax wouldn't stop Langris'

how will it return an attack that cuts through three-dimensional dimensions ?
As for the dimensional debate about Yami, since you were quoting Slend about Awakening I think you meant something like "how will awakening turn a spatial slash into mochi/strings?" Which yeah, Awakening can only transmute matter, it can't affect something intangible like Yami's slashes, but it seems you're suffering from a language barrier and couldn't explain it, ig. (Good luck btw, English is kinda hard when you're beginning).

Back