• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr's High 6-A tournament: match three, round one; Megicula (Arnoldstone18) vs Bazz-B (That_moron2)

I will concede on this. However this character is a bit much don’t you think?

Are you only arguing for Bazz because you don’t want my character to encounter yours? Hopefully not.

I like Bazz.

I would’ve picked a character I like such as Asta or Nacht 🫠. But meh. Megicula was the best option if I wanted to win the tourney and not have fun.

Bro likes Renji/Grimmjow 2.0 but worse.
I think Bazz does have more depth than Grimmjow tbh.
And Bazz suffers from not having a dedicated battle before the his fight vs Jugram and the friend flashback but that was actually really good ngl,that set of chapters was incredible.
Kubo in general does really good flashback mini arcs.

I will concede on this. However this character is a bit much don’t you think?
Anne mayer, byleth (who I think counters Megicula) Arthur and probably Sonic are as broken as Megicula

And Bazz-B and Chad literally one shot anyone, but they can't do it for being extremely fair compared to others in Bleach who starts with absurd hax

Anne mayer, byleth (who I think counters Megicula) Arthur and probably Sonic are as broken as Megicula

And Bazz-B and Chad literally one shot anyone, but they can't do it for being extremely fair compared to others in Bleach who starts with absurd hax
Woman has skill and spammable spatial cuts, how the **** does she compare 😭

Woman has skill and spammable spatial cuts, how the **** does she compare 😭
Spatial cut is not broken now or what?

And her skill is bonkers when she is supposed to be like the best swordman in the universe, not even planet, the universe

Also, her waves are power null, the same as Megicula

Fine, I'll do it myself.

Bazz-B: speedster352 (1)

Megicula: Epsilon_R, Arnoldstone18, CloverDragon03, Bastolan27, Crobatman44, TheGatememer (6)

Back