• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament: Danny Phantom Vs Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy)

Since it is a Danny Phantom match, better invite LordGriffin1000 for their opinion as they are knowledgeable in DP

so how Matt´s fight?
Given the distance Danny would probably fly over the surrounding area while launching his energy attacks as he approached.

Is Matt's Law/Plot/Fate has busted or no?
If Matt is killed, the player controlling him will be able to redo the battle from the start until they finally win, given they passively control his fate to make him succeed in his adventures. However, they cannot redo the battle if they are KO'd.

Last edited:
The best wincons I can think for Matt would be Fear hax (Fright/Screamer), Death hax (Annihilate/lifeshaver/chainsaw blade), possible statsitics increase and reduction (don't really know how much of a facter stat amps play in equal stats if it's both equipment + stat buff moves), and summons like the cosmic monolith who just summons the whole squad

Danny can really only win this through knockout, and while he’s often led with incapacitation via sealing on ghosts, on anything else he usually knocks them out iirc. That being said, Matt has had experience in dealing with ghosts.

Danny has two different types of intangibility, also matt have no resistance to Overshadowing

The best wincons I can think for Matt would be Fear hax (Fright/Screamer),
Danny resist Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (also idk if Matt fear hax work against a Ghost)

Death hax (Annihilate/lifeshaver/chainsaw blade),
Matt need to hit Danny to active the death hax? Cuz Danny possess forcefields that have reflective properties and one of the important aspects of Ghost Physiology that would help Danny here is his body control which would help him avoid matt's attack in that case
possible statsitics increase and reduction (don't really know how much of a facter stat amps play in equal stats if it's both equipment + stat buff moves),
Meh, I don't think it matters since Danny could increase his power more with his AD and RE and well maybe his emotion of win this battle

This fair
He also has the Pocket Watch which has a chance to passively stop the time of his opponents at the start of his next turn
Well due SBA, Danny get Clockwork's medallions, so he can resist time abilities (Time Stop too)

Danny resist Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (also idk if Matt fear hax work against a Ghost)
Matt's fear hax is more in the line of a mystical type in nature since it's a magic based attack.
Matt need to hit Danny to active the death hax? Cuz Danny possess forcefields that have reflective properties and one of the important aspects of Ghost Physiology that would help Danny here is his body control which would help him avoid matt's attack in that case
Yes, I've that forcefield would be nasty if was someone like lance with most of his arsenal being energy projectiles.
Meh, I don't think it matters since Danny could increase his power more with his AD and RE and well maybe his emotion of win this battle
Ehhh, ebf buffs cover alot more than just standard AP and dura increases. There's also evasion and accuracy buffs that can make matt harder to tag or harder to dodge.
Well due SBA, Danny get Clockwork's medallions, so he can resist time abilities (Time Stop too)
That's pretty good, but in FF fashion matt can haste up his own speed with the dragon's feather.

I forgot to respond. Anyway, Matt has Death inducement hax with one of his limit break abilities. He can pretty much spam his limit breaks by eating certain foods he carries.

Matt does have options for inflicting syphon to powernull and even negate even 100% resistances

It's one of those things that even I forgot ebf kinda just has but we never really thought about using it\adding it. Like in Anna's last match with yukka and Annihilate having 150% chance for instant death
I see, should that warrant a CRT in the future? That seems to be something that should probably be added since it can change so many matches.

Back