• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Asta (but they're composites)

Was discussing this off-site with some friends, might be interesting to discuss here too:

Luffy with all Devil Fruits

Asta with all Grimoires (for simplicity sake, it's a single Grimoire that can do what they all do)

Battle takes place in a indestructible world.

They both are aware of what powers they have from the start, how they're going to use it is up to them (that's why it's Asta and Luffy and not a verse composite after all).

Speed equal if needed, not sure if it needs to.

As I already said previously in Discord, I don't see how Comp DF user counters Langris's Spatial Erasure, alongside the passive Fate Manipulation negating anything Comp DF user actually does.

I'm currently leaning towards Comp Grimoire user.

Giving Asta all the Grimoires is like giving Regigigas in Competitive Pokemon Huge Power or giving Kid Goku MUI early on

Was discussing this off-site with some friends, might be interesting to discuss here too:

Luffy with all Devil Fruits

Asta with all Grimoires (for simplicity sake, it's a single Grimoire that can do what they all do)

Battle takes place in a indestructible world.

They both are aware of what powers they have from the start, how they're going to use it is up to them (that's why it's Asta and Luffy and not a verse composite after all).

Speed equal if needed, not sure if it needs to.
Asta would have the advantage especially on speed with Lucius' countable abilities, the erasure of the angris and again the dimensions slash that cuts through three-dimensional space in fact too many of asta's advantage trumps.

Using Lucius' grimoire would be just as easy to defeat Luffy, the fight lasted not even 5min.

Ehhh, I can see that with maybe two Zoans, it's still strange tho but sure.

Would that matter here tho? Seems like a really minor detail in a mostly hax battle.
I was just saying that having multiple Zoan amps could make him outspeed hard.

That said, I can totally see him using a bunch of the powers of his Zoans in G5. He'd manifest a bunch of Onigumo arms, turn one of the hands into a dragon head, use it to breathe fire, turn one of them into another thing, etc.

Or he could just make constructs like Nico Robin and turn them into monsters.

That said, I can totally see him using a bunch of the powers of his Zoans in G5. He'd manifest a bunch of Onigumo arms, turn one of the hands into a dragon head, use it to breathe fire, turn one of them into another thing, etc.

I mean, again, that's not helping much in a mostly hax fight, Asta has his own amps from the many different spells in the Grimoires + passive fate hax.

Sure but none of it really matters when your opponent could freeze you in time just by thinking, or even literally freeze you

Realistically, what’s faster between Asta stopping time vs Luffy touching Asta with Hana + Hobi? Both are thought-based and pretty instant, if Asta is first Luffy is time-stopped but if Luffy is first it’s gg, Asta loses all his power to the Hobi Hobi. So being first here really matters

Realistically, what’s faster between Asta stopping time vs Luffy touching Asta with Hana + Hobi? Both are thought-based and pretty instant, if Asta is first Luffy is time-stopped but if Luffy is first it’s gg, Asta loses all his power to the Hobi Hobi. So being first here really matters
Luffy has the luck fruit as well, so Asta's going to have a hard time damaging him.

Lol Lucius' precognition ability will be more than enough against Luffy, if Asta uses it he will be one move and even tens of thousands of moves ahead of him.
In no world would Luffy have a chance to touch him or even inflict any damage on him.

Lol Lucius' precognition ability will be more than enough against Luffy, if Asta uses it he will be one move and even tens of thousands of moves ahead of him.
In no world would Luffy have a chance to touch him or even inflict any damage on him.
Luffy has Future Sight

Luffy has Future Sight
Except that his vision of the future is analyctic compared to divination which is much stronger being able to see other timelines and tens of thousands of futures.
And so on.

d48b5-16849109726997.jpg

things-could-get-more-interesting-theory-ish-v0-jjmcawhkik1b1_1.png

Counterpoint: Snakeman with like 50 hands
Your argument is execrable man 🙏😭, Luffy would have no chance with precognition divination and is erasur existence or even a huge amount of water in fact too much thing plays in Asta's favor.

Back