• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is something I need to address regarding Ozymandias' Dendera Light Bulb. So it has been stated to have the "power of a Solar Flare".

A typical Solar Flare has an energy output of 10^25 Joules, which is around 24 Petatons of TNT.

In other words, a very low-end Multi-Continent level.

What do you guys think? This would likely scale to Arash, Proto Saber and Lion King Lartoria.

Well, Lion King has some kinda statement about "peeling off the World's layers"

So it looks consistent.

Gotta wait for more inputs tho

Nah, the peeling off the layer is still hax. Not related at all.

But it would still scale along with her shields to that statement. It is a pretty damn straight forward one. It was mentioned before but I didn't remember why we didn't use it.

If peeling off the layers is considered hax. Should we determine what haxes so she gets the proper abiliites??

Nop, sadly. Sounds like reality warping since its ripping off something similar to a reality marble, but is pure speculation since we have no clue how it'd happen or what exactly would.

Best it can get is a possibly I think.

... Let me say this again but even simpler.

Having a feat matters literally nothing

The nature of the feat is what matters. Peeling the layer off is nothing AP related. Its not destroying the crust, is literal reality fuckery.

setting the Ap aside what about range?

For both Rhongo and Ozy..

Rhongo with her True Name release that people refer believe is High 6-A... That range..

Edit: Could it have High 6-A range?

Rhongo was casually blasting cities god knows how far away. And Ozy, if I remember, destroyed a fleet while still in Japan, and the ships were in like the middle of the atlantic. But someone that has read the book helping would be better.

"The energy released during a flare is typically on the order of 1027 ergs per second. Large flares can emit up to 1032 ergs of energy. This energy is ten million times greater than the energy released from a volcanic explosion. On the other hand, it is less than one-tenth of the total energy emitted by the Sun every second"

Source is Nasa itself: https://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/sftheory/flare.htm

Erg

A cgs unit of energy equal to work done by a force of 1 dyne acting over a distance of 1 cm.
107 (ten million) erg s-1 (ergs per second) = 1 watt. Also, 1 Calorie = 4.2 x 1010 (42 billion) ergs.
Source https://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/sftheory/glossary.htm#ERGS

(10^27) ergs =

1.0 × 1020 joules

[1]

Note: This is per second

PsychicCipher said:
Urm... as I see, the low end is just High 6-C, like a standard Noble Phantasm. Only high end is High 6-A.
Pretty much this. Best I could see is a "possibly" for the high end and citing the feat of possibly being able to destroy the united states as a supporting statement of why it could make sense.

But outright High 6-C, possibly/likely higher works too.

So what are the conclusions here?

You can also ask the staff members listed in the Nasuverse page to comment here.

Back