• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse 6-B Downgrades

Karna is an unknown 6-C (like why is it even 6-C with 0 justification) in level there is no way we can quantify it and even if it was 3000 times my point literally still stands.

The diffrence between low end High 7-A and high-end Low 6-B is 6998.25 times.

For 6-C and high-end Low 6-B it is 1627.5 times.

First 1 is more than 2 times 3000

and second one is 1.6 times 1000. both of which means that she would be Low 6-B at the very highest.

(Which is what I initially thought before I did this thread).

@Rocker

The statement stated that Rhonomyniad is 1000x to 3000x stronger than normal top-class Noble Phantasms while sealed.

Considering the fact that it literally rip apart reality upon being fully released, it's probably the latter end of the scale rather than the lower end.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
The statement stated that Rhonomyniad is 1000x to 3000x stronger than normal top-class Noble Phantasms while sealed.

Considering the fact that it literally rip apart reality upon being fully released, it's probably the latter end of the scale rather than the lower end.
Ripping apart reality is not quantifiable. That means nothing and you can read what I said above which adresses everything you just said.

Also you read it wrong the 3000 value comes from the top nobale phantasm while Rhonomyniad is 3 mil+ topping it at 1000x the strongest NP not 3000.

The quote:

"Roman reports that the magical energy value is over three million, and compares it to the firepower of top class Noble Phantasms which only range from one to three thousand."

@Rocker

One to three thousand versus over three million.

three million/one thousand = three thousand.

3 million /3 thousand = one thounsand.

And the top class would be the 3000 one. Because he said they range from 1000 to 3000 being the strongest of NP.

@Rocker

The statements says that top-class NP range from 1000 to 3000. You're not reading it correctly.

That is literally what I just said.

3000000/3000 = 1000

with the top class being 3000 at the most .

I dont know what makes you think I am reading it incorrectly.

@Rocker

The top-class Noble Phantasm are 1,000 to 3,000. Not just 3,000. You're still not reading it correctly.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
The top-class Noble Phantasm are 1,000 to 3,000. Not just 3,000. You're still not reading it correctly.
Are you being deliberately obtuse right now? I know that. I literally said it.

and 3000 is the highest.

And if we decide to take a mid-end and make it 2000.

3000000/2000 = 1500 which is still below the highest end of Low 6-B.

There is no reason for them to be 6-B and without a proper calc they can not breach Low 6-B.

@Rocker

You do realize that Rhongomyniad is a ridiculously top-tier Noble Phantasm, right? It's only reasonable to take the highest end because it's just that powerful as a pillar of reality.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
You do realize that Rhongomyniad is a ridiculously top-tier Noble Phantasm, right? It's only reasonable to take the highest end because it's just that powerful as a pillar of reality.
No it is not reasonable as it never is, we always go for mid-end unless told otherwise that is how it works. He says it ranges from 1000 to 3000 so we take the mid-end from there that is how you logically do things. And again we would need an actual calc to be done on it.

If you have an actual 6-B calc great I would like to see it. If not no go as all my calcs have proven it to be false.

@Rocker

We don't always go for mid-end when context indicates otherwise. Rhongomyniad is an absurdly powerful Noble Phantasm that's expected to be able to survive Ars Almadel Salomonis because that was the Lion King's entire plan.

Don't try to come up with arbitrary rules just because you don't agree with something.

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
We don't always go for mid-end when context indicates otherwise. Rhongomyniad is an absurdly powerful Noble Phantasm that's expected to be able to survive Ars Almadel Salomonis because that was the Lion King's entire plan.

Don't try to come up with arbitrary rules just because you don't agree with something.
Neither should you. And it is not an arbitary rule it is a rule used everywhere with ends for calculations so that you dont make gross overstatements or understatements. There is a reason he gives us a range rather than saying 1000 straight up. The only one making an arbitary rule is you. And so what aboutArs Almadel Salomonis is that 6-B?

Like I said if you have a calc to prove it is actually 6-B then go ahead and show it.

@Rocker

No. There are calcs where we use high-ends because the context meant that it makes sense.

Rhongomyniad is one of the most powerful Noble Phantasms in the story even with most of its restraints active and matched the might of an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm AND is thousands of times more powerful than other top-tier Noble Phantasms. It's expected to survive another Noble Phantasm that could nuke roast the entirety of Earth's surface in the past, present, and future and is considered a pillar of reality itself.

You're only saying that it doesn't work when all the context says otherwise.

But you know what is there even a point in arguing about what end you use? You guys still need to have an actually calc for the thing being 6-B.

@Rocker

Thousands of times stronger than a Noble Phantasm with an Island level rating. And?

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
Thousands of times stronger than a Noble Phantasm with an Island level rating. And?
What noble phantasm has an island level rating with an actual calc rathe rthan just random scaling.

No to mention this whole time it was just the magical value and was never directly equated to its damage. Nvm he does ignore this.

Even if for whatever reason you were right at the very least Dendera light bulb is not 6-B because that calc is balantly wrong.

Not exclusively, its also scaled from the fact that it is stated to be "anti-country," but it also split the land. Do we know how much energy it would take to split the border of Turan and Persia? The writers assume country, it seems

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Not exclusively, its also scaled from the fact that it is stated to be "anti-country," but it also split the land. Do we know how much energy it would take to split the border of Turan and Persia? The writers assume country, it seems
Also we need to stop scaling things from anti-whatever it clearly does not work that way. Anyway apart from that I literally calced the split the land thing. Only issue is I do not know how big of a area it split and also it seems I was led to believe the length of the split was 2500km when it was less than that. But either way I did 2 calcs:

Let us assume that the diameter of said created border is 500m highballing.

I am converting everything to centimeters just to make it easier.

volume of a cylinder = pi*r^2*h

here that is = pi*25000^2*250000000

volume of 4.9e+17cc vaporised.

25700*4.9e+17 = 1.26e+22 joules of energy making then very high Low 6-B as a high ball.

This one I high-balled the crap out of because I did not know it was meant to be a fireball and assumed 500m diameter

And a more resonable one that is still high-balled:

Knowing now that it is a fireball let us assume that the diameter of said created border is 60m highballing again.

I am converting everything to centimeters just to make it easier.

volume of a cylinder = pi*r^2*h

here that is = pi*3000^2*250000000

volume of 7.07e+15cc vaporised.

25700*7.07e+15 = 1.82e+20 joules of energy making it Island level as a high ball.

Both of which use a likely wrong 2500km distance meaning this is high-balled massively. The first one really I am 100 percent sure is wrong.

Was 2500km mentioned?

Also I did not mean that was wrong I meant I high-balled the calcs and the first 1 which I used 500m as the diameter is wrong not 2500km length.

I see. iirc I think I saw some art once that the border was depicted as a canyon (also it split the land so i think its obvious it creates a rift of some sort), do you know the average width of a canyon?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I see. iirc I think I saw some art once that the border was depicted as a canyon (also it split the land so i think its obvious it creates a rift of some sort), do you know the average width of a canyon?
I dont, but I assume around 200m maybe.

2,500 km is mentioned, yes.

"Stella: Lone Meteor is the "Ultimate Shot" used by Arash. A famous legend of an arrow shot with all of Arash's might. It is a maximum range, long-range attack that literally "Divides the Earth", bringing an end to all kinds of strife. Its aggregate amount of pure energy is comparable to even an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

In legends, the "national borders" between Persia and Turan was created by means of Arash's ultimate arrow, having divided the land. Such ultimate arrow's shooting range is indeed 2,500 km. It is said that, in exchange for this special move that exceeds the limits of humans, he lost his life by having his body scattered in all directions."

This is on his profile. Do us all a favor and read it since you seem to refuse to.

Reppuzan said:
2,500 km is mentioned, yes.
"Stella: Lone Meteor is the "Ultimate Shot" used by Arash. A famous legend of an arrow shot with all of Arash's might. It is a maximum range, long-range attack that literally "Divides the Earth", bringing an end to all kinds of strife. Its aggregate amount of pure energy is comparable to even an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

In legends, the "national borders" between Persia and Turan was created by means of Arash's ultimate arrow, having divided the land. Such ultimate arrow's shooting range is indeed 2,500 km. It is said that, in exchange for this special move that exceeds the limits of humans, he lost his life by having his body scattered in all directions."

This is on his profile. Do us all a favor and read it since you seem to refuse to.
Your attitude makes me rather not read it ty.

Anyway I was never against the 2500km shooting range, which if you bothered reading my comment was the case.

You are proposing a revision of something, but refuse to read the material.

I am beginning to doubt if you are serious about this or not.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
You are proposing a revision of something, but refuse to read the material.
I am beginning to doubt if you are serious about this or not.
I dont know what you are talking about, if there is something wrong with my reasoning they should say so. So far there is not. My issue is the calc up there is wrong which is entirely true as it even uses the wrong translation, I dont need to read material to know that. If they have an actual calc for 6-B then I see no problems.

"Your attitude makes me rather not read it ty."

I'm talking about this. Don't see why someone's attitude would prevent you from potentially learning something new.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
"Your attitude makes me rather not read it ty."
I'm talking about this. Don't see why someone's attitude would prevent you from potentially learning something new.
My point was not that I would not read it. I have read everything else I have been told but if I dont even know what to read how do I know where to read it.

Like I dont even know what NP he is talking about, yet he dares to say:

"Do us all a favor and read it since you seem to refuse to."

As if I am deliberately trying not to read things. Sorry but I dont take disrespect without reason.

If you want me to read something at least tell me where it is from. 2500km range is not enough info for me to search it believe me or not.

But anyway it was just a response to what he said of course I am not going to ignore any info given to me. But at the same time try to tell me specifics so that it is not a sea of text like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4yefk9/grand_order_camelot_chapter_12_spoilers/

just use CTRL+F and search this.

"Roman reports that the magical energy value is over three million, and compares it to the firepower of top class Noble Phantasms which only range from one to three thousand"

Back