• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Universe: Buffing the Servants

Schnee One said:
Except mountain busting Is their cap
Every single 7A feat in the series isn't even close to casual, they're either using up almost all their mana, are physically drained afterwards, or they don't even pull it at all.

Thr absolute bare minimum to support this would be to say that feats below it are a casual

Not a single one is.
It's almost as if Grand Order is a separate timeline with vastly different feats and we shouldn't use the anime to judge it

It's recommendable to not sass.

Either way much more support and analysis would be needed for Grand Order feats since they're using the same Servants in a sense.

Welp, "Stupid as Hell" and "Asinine".

I can see that attempting to make anyone on this site see any sense about fate was a waste of time.

Yeah, this more to NP upgrade for what i look (but most of them are really doubtful expect Pashupata)

If we want to buff the AP again we can look to the statement of Caladbolg who destroying the island in Agartha comparable to Caladbolg II who are deflected by Herc

Skimming the ones that are iffy, I have better suggestion.

Tesla's System Keraunos should be: High 7-A with normal System Keraunos, 6-A with full-powered System Keraunos.

Arjuna's Pashupata should be: High 6-A with Pashupata.

That's it. Though I don't know about speed.

The problem is wanting every character's base attacks to scale simply because every servant participated in a battle against a Beast.

I agree that Noble Phantasms should be upgraded, they look pretty legit.

Speed and AP, as everyone else has said, has all been debunked before.

I think you guys are missing the point

He was trying to upgrade the Servants who fought the Demon Pillars, not the Beast Goetia. Obviously everyone can't just scale to Low 2-C.

And he claims that the Demon Pillars have 5-B feats via the Singularities. Which kinda makes sense since when you destroy or take a Holy Grail, the Singularity along with the Demon Pillar collapses; and we know in Camelot that Singularities can be big enough to contain a sun; kinda like Iskandar's NP or stuff.

Also honestly I don't see issue with the speed being maybe at least SoL, but it's your call. Not like I call the shots in terms of Fate stats, anyways.

"I

m just reading over and https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon#cite_note-Berserkermatrix-1 i don't see in that matrix where it states dragons can bust a country, and i also don't see the word country mentioned on Beowulfs matrix on the N/A version of F/GO, and i have him...

The Holy Grail has feats though in grand order. The Holy Grail by Da Vanci makes itself out to appear to have a mind of its by because it allocates only so much mana to a single being. So i wouldn't say its to far fetched that Cu Alter is planet level, but its an unquantifiable amp.

The calc of Arjune will need to be verified[http:// https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-139#post-58787286 https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-139#post-58787286]

The gwain feat seems plausible, but he isn't controlling the sun. I wouldn't say its something that translates into Attack Potency.

Atlas having planet level tech is fairly known, but we don't know whom it scales too.

The calc of ishtar would need to be checked by calc members, and there was a downgrade on Ishtar because it was agreed that she was shooting the "concept of venus" and not the literal planet. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eder/Fate/Grand_Order_-_Ishtar_Fires_an_Arrow I recommend you get your calc checked by calc members for quetz, but i agree her tier should be higher, and i have my thoughts on to where.

The asteriod was calc'ed and resolved on a different thread.

The Demon Pillars do have a moon level feat. they are capable of stopping the planets rotation which has a calc that yeilds moon level energy, but it wouldn't scale to every servant they fought. Some servants were only there to be a support, and not combat applicable. Others had to use their final ascensions which is their ultimate form, or point of origin, their strongest form. Some characters didnt' need even that such as gilgamesh, and scathach.

There is anti-feats for the speed tiering, and there is a standard that must be met for things to be considered at least the speed of ligh t."

I know that. I was just correcting Matt since he thought the OP wanted to scale literally every servant to Goetia, but the OP said they scale to the Pillars.

But hmm, if Gilgamesh and Scathach are that strong, can't they scale to the Moon/Planet thing of the Holy Grails? Just wondering.

Because that would buff most servants who are comparable to Base Gilgamesh, but eh.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Isn't that game on steam or am I thinking of a different game?
its on PS4 i only know that much, and i know extella is on steam too iirc... but imo, its hard to tier people onthere..

>Gawain can Summon the Sun (4-C)

Why would you assume he is dragging the sun instead of forcefully rotating earth instead? Not that I think there is enough evidence for that either.

@Aguilar

Far from it. The moment you get far enough from Gawain, there's no more sun. On the literal outskirts of the kingdom and then that's it. No more suns.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean there is Extella Link who maybe giving us good feat but again, no translation or summary
Played all of Extella Link, and there's not much in it, other than Pashupata creating a hole in the clouds in the sky and maybe an outlier feat.

Karna was fully charged with mana and used Vasavi Shakti.

Initially, Charlie used Joyeuse Odre (his Noble Phantasm), so the two entered a beam lock and they were almost even, but Charlie lost.

Afterwise, Karan used Vasavi Shakti again, but this time Arjuna used Pashupata (and no, neither Arjuna nor Charlie were amped) and this time, the two Noble Phatnasmclashed and exploded since they had the same power, killing both Karna and Arjuna.

Back