• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Universe: Buffing the Servants

Well, this has been a long time coming. To make things as concise as possible: City and Mountain Level Servants is unreasonably low. And here is where I'm gonna prove why.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...e/Grand_Order:_Because_Gachas_Give_Good_Feats Here is my User Blog where this comes from. Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero. Fate/Apocrypha. Type-MOON. Tsukihime. And far more. Collectively known as the Nasuverse, this is one of the most well-put-together anime universes, and certainly one of the most expansive.

Unfortunately, it's also prone to painful amounts of that lovely word we here at VS Battles Wiki love the most: Outliers. Outliers based on the cosmology, top-tier statements, and lots of disregard for pretty blatant feats of far higher scale than 4-B. Seriously, there's so much stuff in this verse that 4-B is a funny joke at this point, which people are at least now starting to get with upgrades. So I'm gonna show it all off to y'all.

So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna make a few blogs to upgrade this verse, starting with normal servants.

Top Tiers: The 4-B Conundrum
I actually don't think I have to touch on this too much, since looking at how this thread is going, people are gonna start getting upgraded to 3-A/Low 2-C before too, too much longer. But I'll go ahead and touch on it anyway.

Basically, some people believe that Fate top tiers peak at 4-B because Saver can manipulate Solar Systems and stuff. But that was never implied to be a ceiling to his power, just a bare minimum. Even if it was, it would be a massive outlier considering all the far better feats across varying media, most notably Fate/Extra and Fate/Grand Order, much of which are now starting to be accepted.

Fate/Grand Order: Because Gacha Games are Important Too.
Before anything else, we've gotta make some things clear about how this game's story works. To make a convoluted story short, the game is about solving Singularities, messed up timelines that are gonna lead to the destruction of the earth. These Singularities are caused by 7 Holy Grails that the villain of the series placed. This essentially means that Holy Grails can create singularities of varying sizes. The largest couple of them is the Fifth Singularity, which is the entirety of North America, and the Final Singularity, which is the Planet. A 6-A and 5-B feat, if I ever saw one.

Another thing to mention are Demon God Pillars, which make up several bosses of the game. Demon God Pillars power the Holy Grails of Goetia, which can create singularities as large of continents, and even as Earth itself.

Before I start listing off the feats, something I'd like to make note of is that, yes, the feats shown in Fate/Grand Order far outclass the feats shown in the main series of Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/Apocrypha, etc. As such, I'd like to propose that servants who appear in one of those anime, as well as Fate/GO, should get an extra key specifically for Fate/GO.

Without further ado, let's get into the feats.

Direct Servant Feats (AP)

Dragons can destroy Countries (6-B)
Pretty simple, really. It's directly stated that Dragons can destroy countries. You'll find this to be a recurring theme.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon#cite_note-Berserkermatrix-1

Dragons can cause Space-Time Collapses by existing (Unknown)
I guess this is a nice feat of Hax. I thought I'd mention it.

Cu is a Planet-Buster (5-B)
Scathach flat out says that Cu Alter has the power to destroy the world. Flowery statement? Not really, since he is empowered by the Holy Grail of Goetia, and those Grails can create entire Singularities, which can be Country to even Planet sized.

Tesla can blow up Continents (6-A)
Pretty simple. Tesla states that at full power, he could blow up the continent, referring to North America in this instance, being the place where the singularity occurs.

Pashupata destroys some Pillars (High 6-A)
I shouldn't really have to explain too much here. Basically, Arjuna wrecks a bunch of pillars, leaving nothing where they stood just moments before. Should be pretty simple. Here's the calc: https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-139#post-58787286

Gawain can Summon the Sun (4-C)
Gawain's Noble Phantasm lets him summon the sun at any time of day, including nighttime (timestamp is at 1:06:27). The sun pretty much instantly rises, which given that we have no FTL KE I think means it's a baseline 4-C feat.

Dendera Light Bulb Power (6-B)
I'm not gonna go much into this one. This is already used and on Ozymandias' page, but it's not the only feat by any means.

Atlas has Planet Level Tech (5-B)
Another simple feat.

Ishtar Fires an Arrow (Low 5-B)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eder/Fate/Grand_Order_-_Ishtar_Fires_an_Arrow

Vaporizing the Persian Gulf (6-B)
Quetzalcoatl, after being summoned, vaporizes the Persian Gulf, which at the time is made of Mud and not Water. My calc for this actually assumed water at the time, and I didn't realize it was actually mud, which would make the feat higher. Note: This was after Quetzalcoatl was weakened and her divinity was lost, so it's not a cap that Servants can't scale to. You can see my calc on the matter here.

Planet Busting Asteroid (5-B)
The Demon Tower's plan in this singularity is to summon a meteor that will destroy the planet. The servants defeat the Demon Pillar of this singularity. Emiya Alter's Unlimited Lost Works literally fragments the planet-busting asteroid, while Artoria Alter proceeds to use her Excalibur Morgan to vaporize the fragmented asteroid pieces, of which each could still bust Shinjuku. Pokemon VS. Fate when ovo

It is eventually revealed that this Shinjuku is a Singularity that is completely separated from human history, so even if Ritsuka saves it, nothing will change in terms of "proper human history". This is the reason why Shinjuku and the planet itself can be destroyed by an asteroid, aptly named Bennu. Oh, and this also means that the Holy Grails are indeed making entire planets for Singularities.

Why Everyone Scales
Well that's because literally every Servant you've ever met join you to fight an endless army of Demon God Pillars. Sooooo... yeah.

Normal Servant Feats (Speed)

Altera Uses Light
Atilla the Hun is stated to use photons as a weapon. Pretty simple.

Iskandar Dodges Excalibur
Here's a calc for Iskandar dodging Excalibur, as well as various statements of it being light.

Archimedes Reflects Light off Mirrors
Archimedes attacks by reflecting light off mirrors.

Relativistic Servant Fight
Saber and Lancer's fight was stated to near the speed of light.

Gae Bolg is FTL
Iskandar states that Gae Bolg is Faster than Light after dodging it. What is it with this guy and dodging light attacks, jeez

Ishtar Yeets Venus
The calc is already linked to up there in the Small Planet feat.

Chiron's Antares Snipe
Chiron summons a beam from Sagittarius to Earth. I don't remember if this was also in Apocrypha or not.

https://pastebin.com/q9DjGhV2

Mysterious Heroine X Escapes the Galaxy
Mysterious Heroine X flies out of the galaxy in like 10 frames. Basically, that's how it goes.

Edmond Dantes Escapes Time and Space
Edmond Dantes, as the fastest servant, can run and move through time and space. he's the only one that would get this, but I think this is Immeasurable speed via his noble phantasm. This is already accepted on his page, so it's fine.

Various other FTL Feats
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-164#post-59360481 Here's a link to a crapton of them.

IN CONCLUSION...
All heroic spirits that appear in the Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Apocrypha timelines, as well as Fate/Grand Order, are given two keys: One is their key from the respective VN/Anime, typically being from 7-B to 7-A. The other is from their Fate/Grand Order key, being 6-B to 5-B, just depending on what gets accepted.

Servants being Tier 6 to Tier 5 is consistent, legitimate and explainable, as is FTL+ Combat Speed and Reactions for the main anime and MFTL Combat Speed and Reactions for Fate/GO.

I'm really sorry but if you genuinely believe that evey Servant is 6-B - 4-C and FTL then there's something very wrong. And Excailbur has been rejected several times as being LS. A lot of this here 8s is blatant hyperbole and all the calcs haven't been evaluated nor accepted here. Especially for the 6-B shit as destroying a country doesn't automatically mean 6-B as there's several variables such as the method of destruction,time frame,size of the country etc. Anyway I'll address each single point here.

1: Dragons can destroy countries. Again read my comment above, destroying a country doesn't automatically make it a country level feat. This entire statement is vague since the calc would require an incredible amount of assumptions which aren't supported by anything.

2: Destroying the planet isn't 5-B it's low 5-B and I don't see how this should be taken seriously and at best it's an outlier given that Cu Alter is at best 6-B.

3: this one might actually be alright but a calc would still be needed.

4: Have someone evaluate and accept the calc and then we'll talk.

5: I really doubt that he's physically summoning the sun this seems more along the lines of summoning or time hax. Not an AP feat.

6: It's already on his profile

7: Refer to number 3.

8: this has been debunked already.

9: 6-B should be fine for this.

10: Get this calculated.

As for the speed nothing here is legit. Excailbur has been rejected several times to the point where it needs a discussion rule.

The Prince of Counters said:
I'm really sorry but if you genuinely believe that evey Servant is 6-B - 4-C and FTL then there's something very wrong. And Excailbur has been rejected several times as being LS. A lot of this here 8s is blatant hyperbole and all the calcs haven't been evaluated nor accepted here. Especially for the 6-B shit as destroying a country doesn't automatically mean 6-B as there's several variables such as the method of destruction,time frame,size of the country etc.
Literally every servant scales off eachother lmao

So do you have anything uhh

To say about HOW any of these are (Supposedly) wrong or in any way hyperbole

"I'm really sorry but if you genuinely believe that evey Servant is 6-B - 4-C and FTL then there's something very wrong."

What are you trying to imply here, exactly? I'd prefer we discuss the actual evidence instead of personal belief.

I also like that the only two you've shown issue with are the lowest calcs for speed and AP respectively

Read above, you clearly haven't read the entire thing. This isn't personal belief, it's simple logic and reason. And no, every Servant doesn't scale to one another.

Read above, you clearly haven't read the entire thing. This isn't personal belief, it's simple logic and reason. And no, every Servant doesn't scale to one another.
"If you believe this, there is something wrong" I don't really see how this is anything but borderline Ad Hominem IMO

Every servant participated in the battle against the same enemies. If you have any actual counterpoints, I'd love to hear them.

The profiles are my counter argument. Literally if you think that Every single Servant scales to one another then it would ruin the power scaling for the entire verse. Hell we even have some 10-C level Servants. Servants aren't all on the same level, some are a lot weaker while others are a lot stronger. Unless you mean to tell me that Medea is actually just as strong as Gilgamesh or Karna.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I also like that the only two you've shown issue with are the lowest calcs for speed and AP respectively

I'm fine with the hax, the speed and AP is blatantly incorrect however.
I barely even mentioned hax here lol

So are you going to actually say HOW it's incorrect, or

The profiles are my counter argument. Literally if you think that Every single Servant scales to one another then it would ruin the power scaling for the entire verse. Hell we even have some 10-C level Servants. Servants aren't all on the same level, some are a lot weaker while others are a lot stronger. Unless you mean to tell me that Medea is actually just as strong as Gilgamesh or Karna.
>Using the profiles as an argument when the whole point of this thread is revising the profiles Did you even see where i literally propose a separate key for servants specifically because their power shown here is so vastly different from the VNs and Anime

I already explained above, you are the one who has yet to counter anything that I've posted so far. Don't try to shift the burden of proof on me whenever you ignored quite literally everything I've said and have yet to address a single one of my points. And the point of the thread is irrelevant unless you genuinely believe Medea is as strong as Gilgamesh and Karna. In no way do all Servants scale to each other, we go by a case by case basis and evaluate what combat feats they have of fighting against other characters.

I'm not really knowledgeable enough to give a concrete opinion.

Following because I want to see how this plays out.

1. Destroying the Planet is not Planet Level. You're gonna really look me in the eye and say that.

That's pretty much the only thing I need to bring up especially considering you didn't even provide anything for any of the speed feats.

Do you even have an actual argument? Cause NGL a lot of this seems to hinge on incredulity

Yes I'll tell you that as well any calc group member or anyone who's decent at math. If you don't believe me then ask a calc member. And you know for a fact that Excailbur has been rejected multiple times. Cu and co aren't Rel either considering that Arturia needed a ******* command seal to go mach 10-20. Not mention that Enkidu has a MHS feat, no where near Rel or FTL and he's one of the stronger Servants. Ishtar's feat has been rejected already and debunked. Dantes already has his on his profile and the others need a calc. You can't just slap a random tier just because you feel like it but this was a nice attempt. Now do you have an actual argument or??? You made he claim so the burden of proof falls on you to prove it's legit, it's not up to me to prove that they aren't legit but I've already done that so there isn't much to add here. Again you haven't contested or countered anything I've said.

I'm not humoring you any further, actually.

I'm going to wait until the actual knowledgeable folks have a look at this.

"Arturia needed a ******* command seal to go mach 10-20."

It's almost like I'm making a separate key, and have said this multiple times

Alright so you're gonna resort to ignoring me rather than countering anything I've said because you can't do it yourself? Hmm its almost like you dont know how to debate. I dont care if you want a separate key that's just your excuse to wank the profiles if we're gonna be blatantly honest here.

"Arturia needed a ******* command seal to go mach 10-20."

This site has them way above that tier. This point is automatically invalid and makes it pretty obvious you don't know what you're doing. Literally everything else you have said just comes down to "This is wrong because I said so". You're clearly not knowledgeable on this, so wait for someone else who is.

Yeah not gonna explain this to you since you're dense and ignoring things to your own convenience.

This site has them way above that tier. This point is automatically invalid and makes it pretty obvious you don't know what you're doing

Yes they're at MHS. Doesn't stop it from being an outlier whenevr Rel is thousands upon thousands of times above MHS, let alone FTL. Read my arguments instead of being a salty child will ya? Because at the moment you're purposely ignoring things to avoid being wrong.

At a glance

Don't know how directly we should take the Cuzilla statement, but either way destroying earth is considered low 5-B

The dragon thing makes sense I guess

Tesla makes sense I guess but I don't know exactly how that works for scaling since Tesla is implying that is his full power, I dont think anyone fought fp Tesla

At a glance the pashupata thing looks fine, but again I don't know of anything scales to it.

I'm iffy on the Gawain thing. I don't want to say "it's just visuals", he canonically gets stronger in the sun so it's clearly the actual sun in his np and not some conceptual sun, I just don't know how that would be rated, if it would be at all.

Dendra bulb is already used afaik so that's fine

Atlas weaponry makes sense I guess

Iirc the Ishtar thing was rejected because "firing the concept of venus" =/= firing the planet

The math of the gulf thing looks fine at a glance

There is a different calc for bennu we did not that long ago that got a lower result than 5-B, I'll look for it later.

I refuse to touch the speed things for now because everyone is just going to say they are outliers or hyperbole anyway

ZephyrosOmega said:
1. Destroying the Planet is not Planet Level. You're gonna really look me in the eye and say that
Indeed, busting a planet varies in strength especially depending on how you bust the planet

If I assume you did it through sheer AP, Low 5B.

That said busting a planet can mean anything from wiping out its surface to cracking it, which is even less.

Indeed, busting a planet varies in strength especially depending on how you bust the planet

If I assume you did it through sheer AP, Low 5B.

That said busting a planet can mean anything from wiping out its surface to cracking it, which is even less.

Rendered sort of null and void by the fact that the demon towers create planets

Also why are we taking literally every single Nasuverse feat at face value?

Nasu loves to make his characters as strong as possible and loves to add exaggerated statements to everything

Heck the 7A comes from him stating servants can bust mountains, why are we assuming out of the multiple statements that he makes that the absolute highest are correct.

...because the feats are the... things that happen?

What point are you even trying to make? I don't see how nasu wanting his characters could be strong matters at all.

im just reading over and https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon#cite_note-Berserkermatrix-1 i don't see in that matrix where it states dragons can bust a country, and i also don't see the word country mentioned on Beowulfs matrix on the N/A version of F/GO, and i have him...

The Holy Grail has feats though in grand order. The Holy Grail by Da Vanci makes itself out to appear to have a mind of its by because it allocates only so much mana to a single being. So i wouldn't say its to far fetched that Cu Alter is planet level, but its an unquantifiable amp.

The calc of Arjune will need to be verified[http:// https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-139#post-58787286 https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-139#post-58787286]

The gwain feat seems plausible, but he isn't controlling the sun. I wouldn't say its something that translates into Attack Potency.

Atlas having planet level tech is fairly known, but we don't know whom it scales too.

The calc of ishtar would need to be checked by calc members, and there was a downgrade on Ishtar because it was agreed that she was shooting the "concept of venus" and not the literal planet. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eder/Fate/Grand_Order_-_Ishtar_Fires_an_Arrow I recommend you get your calc checked by calc members for quetz, but i agree her tier should be higher, and i have my thoughts on to where.

The asteriod was calc'ed and resolved on a different thread.

The Demon Pillars do have a moon level feat, but it wouldn't scale to every servant they fought. Some servants were only there to be a support, and not combat applicable. Others had to use their final ascensions which is their ultimate form, or point of origin, their strongest form. Some characters didnt' need even that such as gilgamesh, and scathach.

and i'll remain neutral on speed tiering for now, i'll have to look into those later.

Point is a lot of Fate stuff are contradicted.

Heck, the main three Fate routes have the power levels of each other contradicting. From Caster oneshotting Rider in one route, to another route having Assassin oneshot Caster and then gets oneshotted by Rider etc.

A lot of stuff in Fate has to be taken at a case by case basis and be carefully analyzed. Any WoG especially grand feats are not to be taken lightly and has to be carefully scrutinized not to mention scaling people is already an issue enough. You'd get BS stuff like Sun level Arash, best 1 star boi.

ZephyrosOmega said:
...because the feats are the... things that happen?

What point are you even trying to make? I don't see how nasu wanting his characters could be strong matters at all.
That has literally nothing to do with my point.

Natsu writes contradictory statements all the time

He writes that servants bust mountains, which we accept

Then he says they can bust planets.

Why is one more true then the other?

The planet thing scales to fgo servants mostly as opposed to the mountain thing which was mostly fsn servants

Would it not logically follow that if you can bust planets, you could also bust mountains?

If Gawain can make suns and is immediately sun level then I want to bring my bois and Isaac Newton (Choujin Sensen) and Escanor into this right now for some much needed upgrades lol. Sun feats are hard to calculate in that method and I don't think Gawain is literally bringing the sun out, and the existence of time based haxx is possible. Cause after all the moment you leave his zone it's not sunny anymore.

Makes me question why Ishtar didn't use that against Tiamat if she can shoot a planet at Tiamat...

But yeah Schnee pretty much explains it

I suppose i should revise my pervious statement: combative servants should scale. I.E. caster magic like from medea, but not physicality.

Would it not logically follow that if you can bust planets, you could also bust mountains?

Those aren't contradictory statements. The question "why is one more true than the other" inherently suggests that both cannot be true, which is erroneous. Saying they can bust mountains doesn't at all imply that mountain busting is their cap.

I think it definitely matters on the context and showcase of feats and whichever is likelier to be not just consistent in power level but also consistent on showing. Err hard to explain but in a sense it's believability too? Then again some upgrades in other verses contradicts that.

Except mountain busting Is their cap

Every single 7A feat in the series isn't even close to casual, they're either using up almost all their mana, are physically drained afterwards, or they don't even pull it at all.

Thr absolute bare minimum to support this would be to say that feats below it are a casual

Not a single one is.

That's true in fsn, fate zero and to an extent apochyrpha

Servants in all other entries are noticeably stronger

In Zero, Stay night, Apochyrpha i believe there is a nerf by how compitabilie their master is. In Fate/grand order that was well.... nonexistent

I haven't noticed that nerf in Strange Fake, and the only nerf i seen in CCC by having a poor master is Jinako with Karna which is explicitly stated.

Even in FGO theres multiple 7-A statements. those are believable but tier for all FGO Servants makes no sense. The only game I can think about where Servants are that much stronger are the PSP games but even then it's only for a select few Servants.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
In Zero, Stay night, Apochyrpha i believe there is a nerf by how compitabilie their master is. In Fate/grand order that was well.... nonexistent
I haven't noticed that nerf in Strange Fake, and the only nerf i seen in CCC by having a poor master is Jinako with Karna which is explicitly stated.
basically this

Back