• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Calc Discussion (II)

Schnee One said:
5x faster is enough to hit and kill someone before they can react, skill does not improve reaction time.
Especially 5 Servants, attacking you from every angle, who are all 5x faster
Really? I thought that was 7x

From a faraway distance it is

In close quarters it's nowhere near that high

Plus, again, it's 5 Servants that are that much faster.

Servant Gorogon may just get classed with other Servants.

Composite Deity Gorgon I think giving her the "At least" may be enough.

Schnee One said:
From a faraway distance it is
In close quarters it's nowhere near that high

Plus, again, it's 5 Servants that are that much faster.
Well, a user of Eternal Arms Mastery like Lancelot and Raikou have their mind, body, and technique, perfectly merged. The usual result of this is that nothing, even the loss of weapons or their mind, will impede their fighting ability. However, I would say that the ability for mind and body to act as one would likely be what allowed her to bypass their greater reaction times. Essentially, it would be something like what Yujiro Hanma does to move before anyone that has to think by attacking purely on reflex.

Lancelot and Raikou are already absurdly skilled, like Berserkerlot being able to keep up with Gil's flying machine despite it literally moving perfectly in line with Gil's thoughts and actions. Kojiro is able to use a sword that is literally impossible for humans to use effectively, and although they are not on his level, they do approach it. Raikou being able to overcome a 5x speed difference from 5 different people would not be the most absurd skill feat in fate.

Keeping up with something flying isn't really that impressive, heck that's kinda normal for fighter pilots.

Statements like surpassing skill beyond human measure are hardly quantifiable either.

Casual slashes...? Not casual anything, just 7-A from back scaling to something that nearly killed Gawain, who is on the upper rung of Servants in physical power, alongside physical feats mostly ranging in the tier 7 range. I feel like you are getting confused about something Upgrade but not sure what. I know High 6-C makes more sense because of vaporization, but considering both things I believe 7-A, Likely 6-C is still the safer option.

Is there something confusing about what I've said? I've been saying the same thing after all so I am not sure if there's anything odd I didn't notice.

Because that's still entirely relying on the 6-C result. And nearly dying but not surviving is... Hard to imagine with the gap between near baseline High 6-C and High 7-A.

Just as a reminder, the gap between high High 7-A and low High 6-C is 23x.

Schnee One said:
Keeping up with something flying isn't really that impressive, heck that's kinda normal for fighter pilots.
Statements like surpassing skill beyond human measure are hardly quantifiable either.
Perhaps I poorly emphasized what is impressive about that feat. Vimana moves at the speed of thought. I.e. vimana is only limited by Gil's own reaction speed and thought speed. Lancelot could keep up with that on a fighter jet, compensating for the difference in skill

No, it isn't quantifiable, you are right. Most skill feats aren't after all. But I would put Lancelot's skill feat with Eternal Arms mastery of compensating for the difference in speed between Gil's plane moving at the speed of his own thoughts, and Lancelot being limited to the speed of his albeit enhanced fighter jet, as a greater skill feat than Raikou's. Albeit, this is subjective on which you find more impressive. At the very least, they would be in the same ball park

I guess that's true...If there's anything else from Camelot to scale that would be good though

Is Large Snek swimming in Primordial Mom's mud technically a feat ? I heard it's something like seven times stronger than the Grail Mud

Would be a resistance feat, nothing much else. Gorgon can be discussed another time.

So, 7-A, Likely 6-C. Who else agrees besides me and Schnee? I think Diinou also agreed but am not sure.

I was more so agreeing with the Mama Snek thing but yeah for now 7-A , 6-C is good too, how would this apply for NPs though ?

Are we using High 7-A or 7-A? If using 7-A what calc are we using, or is everyone going to be baseline?

Also, something I thought if with Caladbolg II. Caladbolg is A+ a rank down from it is B+. So it's only slightly stronger than A ranked NP, does that mage a difference? Herc could nullify all potency from it up Too B rank. Negating that damage. And only the modifier that little "+" sign is left? Similar to armor of fafnir, subtract the B rank damage and all that's left is the extra damage from whatever that "+" sign is????

"Vimana moves at the speed of thought. I.e. vimana is only limited by Gil's own reaction speed and thought speed. Lancelot could keep up with that on a fighter jet, compensating for the difference in skill"

What exactly does this entail? Its not like Lancelot needs to push his plane to make it turn, in fact he never actually moves to control the plane.

This isn't even that impressive of a feat, their were people back in WW2 who fought Jet Aircraft in piston planes.

What does moving at the speed of thought entail? It means that it will move in line with his thoughts. If he can think that fast, he can go that fast. Lancelot controls his plane with his tentacle things. He moves that the speed of a fighter jet, while Gil will basically never be limited by the capacity of his vehicle.

Even if Lancelot had the fastest jet to ever exist in irl, he would still be only trans sonic or maybe barely super sonic. I'm on my phone atm so I can't calculate it but the difference between Gil's reaction time and the speed of even an enhanced plane would be insane, and Lancelot overcame that

ssoooo uuuhhh why are we talking speed feats...?

[Staring at fate/Strange Fake Gilgamesh, and True Archer]

Using your thoughts is simply a faster way to control a plane, it does not make the plane faster, unless some inverse rule does that look at the ADF01 FALKEN and the COFFIN system in the AC series

The F15J is constantly supersonic at it's fastest, even then its a plane that has been extremely buffed by Lancelot because the wings don't break apart through G forces.

Also, he never overcame this to begin with, Gil literally sits their smug faced as he dodges his missiles effortlessly and Lancelot would have crashed if Gil, for no reason, flew directly behind him and didn't avoid his chaff

I am training in Aviation to be in the Air Force and I love planes so much I have an aircraft callsign as my name, you will not beat me in how aircraft dogfights work

No, You are missing the point. It moves at the speed of his thoughts. His reaction speed is his travel and combat speed. He can react to arrows that outspeed lightning, which means he can move faster than lightning.

Cool

Nice, that's a good carrier. Since you know a lot about planes, would you say that overcoming the at least 5x speed difference between Lancelot's plane and Gil's plane is of the same caliber of feat as Raikou's, or at least within the same ball park?

No, it reacts at the speed if his thoughts, thinking to control your plane will cause the plane to react to your thoughts, it does not make the plane faster.

Not really, do bear in mind the speed difference between an A2A missile and an aircraft, real life pilots can still react and make judgment to it.

Defeating Aircraft that are faster then you isn't impossible in real life either, check out this fantastic video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSWEO-ratKM&t=188s

Back during WW2 People in propeller aircraft were defeating Jet Fighters.

By comparison, having better reactions isn't much.

Ah, so I see this is where I wasnt getting it across. The plane itself moves at the speed of his thoughts. If you or me used it, well then the aircraft would not be all that fast. It would be powerful, but it probably would not be faster than a normal plane. However, if someone like Arjuna Alter used it (which he has) it would be so fast even Servant Gil could not percieve it.

How about Lancelot managing to land an A2A missile on what is the speed of a lightning bolt? Is that an impressive feat?

It's not really a doubt that you could defeat something faster, it's that they are multiple times faster than the speed of the plane. I'll give the video a watch when I get a chance.

How much is the speed difference between these?

Is that even really a speed feat then? Because by that point it's servant stats and how much they buff the aircraft and the speed of thought thing doesn't apply.

I don't see how impressive that is he's MHS.

I wasnt really going for speed feats, I'm going for skill feats, specifically overcoming a speed difference via skill. Lancelot doesn't really buff the speed of his aircraft as far as I know.

But are the missiles MHS?

I have my own opinion on it, but im fine with it.

but im curious though.. What are we using for 7-A mountain level? What calc, result, or will they be baseline 7-A? Or are we using High 7-A???

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I wasnt really going for speed feats, I'm going for skill feats, specifically overcoming a speed difference via skill. Lancelot doesn't really buff the speed of his aircraft as far as I know.

But are the missiles MHS?
I mean his aircraft can sustain the Gs and not rip itself apart, so yeah it's buffed

7-A is based on more general tier 7 statements and feats, with the lowest possible value fron Ron's long range blasts as a back up, which they would downscale from.

6-C from the higher Vaporization result, back scaling from High 6-C.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
7-A is based on more general tier 7 statements and feats, with the lowest possible value fron Ron's long range blasts as a back up, which they would downscale from.
6-C from the higher Vaporization result, back scaling from High 6-C.
So the highest possible upper part of 7-A downscaling from Rhons puliverization?

Berserker buffed the speed of the fighter jet:

The twin turbofan engine, receiving Berserker's alien power, gave off a monstrous roar. The black F15 used its acceleration to exponentially increase its relative velocity, breaking through a gap in the tightly-knit screen of Noble Phantasms.

However, Archer's Noble Phantasms did not lose their lethality simply because they were avoided. Three out of the six - an axe, a scythe, and a scimitar - immediately spun, changing direction and closing in on the F15's tail.

Just as they were about to hit, the black F15 writhed its ailerons and flaps like a living creature, escaping the blade edges of Archer's Noble Phantasms with aerodynamically impossible abruptness. With a second, then a third barrel roll, the barrage of Noble Phantasms scattered away into the sky. The intense G's of the first spin was enough to instantly kill Captain Ōgi in the cockpit, rupturing his internal organs; but of course, this was just a trifle for Berserker.

As soon as it dodged all the attacks, the F15 forcibly performed an Immelmann Turn and aimed its nose towards Archer, the pylons under its wings sputtering the flames of rocket motors. Two Sparrow missiles attacked Archer's Vimana with vengeance.

Although ordinary weapons would be useless in a battle of Servants, the weapons that Berserker corroded were of a different caliber. Carrying the prana of hatred, every single shot of the twenty-six-pound explosives had an annihilating might.

Its buffed in AP/Durability, but we have no proof that Lancelot amps the speed of his stuff

He does otherwise Saber would dodge supersonic billets effortlessly.

@TheUpgrade

Not the highest possible upper part for both because both results are barely above baseline, and Gawain barely survived, but certainly not baseline. You could also say the calcs are lowballs because we only account for the hope and not for the cities in them and the rest of the surroundings around the holes which are likewise scorched, but that's the gist of it.

Both results are barely above baseline??? Which one??

So, how far into 7-A??? What megaton??? Because bsckscaling from Rhon pulv yields really freaking super Uber 7-A mountain tier. I believe 7.5x AP is a 1 shot advantage, but Gawain wasn't 1 shotted..

Using vaporization... It's 24 gigatons above high 6-C large island level... Back scaling from that is large island level...

Back