• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Calc Discussion (II)

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
The calc's we have so far

The Lion KIng Causes the Destruction of Jerusalem

• 73.16467155938 gigaton's = 6-C; using Pulverizaito
  • 8.78659840689776 teraton = 6-B; Using Vaporization (I believe this was the accepted tier.)

The Lion King causally creates craters

• 1.0354407768 gigaton = Barely past baseline High 7-A; using Puleverization.
  • 124.34966338239 gigaton = somewhat the low end of High 6-C using Vaporization. (I Believe this was the chosen tier for this feat.)

Ishtar takes revenge on Uruk (Though Vaporization for the feat is being discussed on that thread from what i read on the comments)

• 10.64816750296 gigatons = 6-C; Using Pulerization
  • 1.2787752561971 teratons = Low 6-B; Using Vaporization (To be Discussed)

Fergus Lilly has a Drill that Will Pierce the Heavens!

Calc 1.)

• 19.111 Teratons = 6-B (Actually Consistent with Gawains Feat)
  • 47.543 (High End feat) Also 6-B

Calc 2.)

• 216.329 Gigatons = High 6-C (large island Level)
  • 538.184 Gigatons = Further into High 6-C (Large Island Level)

Other Clac's (That have not made it to a blog yet)

• Arash Creates the Amu Draya (Oxus River) as a border between 2 countries. [1] = 25.49394518802 gigatons = Low end of 6-C (but barely)

• Mordred's Sucidie Attack Mountain Bust with CBA = 1.87168721875 gigaton = High 7-A [2] (This one should be discussed more before being Accepted)

• Gawain Using Excalibur Galatine in Last Encore [3] = 28.816242043953153029 Teratons = 6-B (This one should probably be discussed more)

• 'Santa Quetz being comparable to a Large Country tier meteror

• Karna's Extella's Anti-Army NP being on par with scorching the Earth. https://i.imgur.com/Plze9w9.jpg. Also, Karna in extella Link Split Saber Nero's Roman Country Sector in half wth a casual cut. https://i.imgur.com/hvBZ12u.jpg

*A list of other Tier 6 Clacs that need to be checked by Calc members. This list goes back to 2016. [4]

Other possible feats to calc

Misc.

I don't think we need the wrecking Jerusalem feat. It's too stronk for scaling to things (even the Rhongomyshot is so high we have to backscale), while too weak compared to herself (She better scale to 2-A people)

Putting the Caladbolg calc there would look better.

Diinou HotHead said:
I don't think we need the wrecking Jerusalem feat. It's too stronk for scaling to things (even the Rhongomyshot is so high we have to backscale), while too weak compared to herself (She better scale to 2-A people)
Putting the Caladbolg calc there would look better.
Forgot about that Caldabolg calc

im taking screenshots of the Karna Feat. There shouldn't be anyways thats city or mountain level.. i refuse to believe it...

I think Arjuna's NP should be cut from the calcs. It's pretty much comparable to Vasavi Shakti, it clashed and it tied to it. It should be 2-A.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I think Arjuna's NP should be cut from the calcs. It's pretty much comparable to Vasavi Shakti, it clashed and it tied to it. It should be 2-A.
Karna was also amped by the power of Rex Magnus at that time too, but the nature of the NP was also changed for the Extella series wasn't it?? Everyone was given different variations of their NP's than their usual normal ones and everyone got anti-army NP's

Just what I was about to say.

But wait. Didn't Extella Karna use it to kill a weakened Sefar in his Route? That's how Vasavi is 2-A in the first place.

Also, in Extella Link

the scaling is wonky.

Top Servants > even the Extella servants barring Gilgamesh

Rex Carl Magnus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scathach > Amped Karna = Base Arjuna > regular Karna

That is from direct statements too in the game

Rex Carl magnus is also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gilgamesh. He captured gilgamesh, sealed him, and was draining Gilgamesh of his mana

Rex carl magnus in just his base form is actually >>>>>>>>>>> than all of the top servants.

Didn't he defeated by Charles, Nero and Tamamo combined? Whatever the result of Carl's NP, we can divide it to 3 and give the result to each servant at least.

in each route he didn't actually defeat them combined. at least i don't remember it that happening.

Edit: Also, Tammamo's Np isn't attack based, but a supporter ability. Nero's is a reality marble then a blast, but the target has to be in close range proximity. Charles is the only one with a blast type attack that shoots a stream/beam. its an incompatible combination.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Doesn't everyone get the chance to defeat Sefar in their own route??
Wait. If everybody gets the chance to kill Sefar...

Are they legit killing it like Karna?

If they are, and without anything on her level, it might get PISsed, and in turn, Vasavi killing it will also be an Outlier

Diinou HotHead said:

If they are, and without anything on her level, it might get PISsed, and in turn, Vasavi killing it will also be an Outlier
id have to go back through the game again since this is from memory, but im fairly certain everyone is the hero in their own route when it comes to kill Sefar, and only the 3 main characters should actually get the feat

Diinou HotHead said:

id have to go back through the game again since this is from memory, but im fairly certain everyone is the hero in their own route when it comes to kill Sefar, and only the 3 main characters should actually get the feat
Except Medusa, her ending basically says she sat back and let Tamamo do all the work if I recall

If we PIS Vasavi killing Sefar out, it can explain how Balmung can think of even parrying the shots, apart from the Command Seal buffs.

Anyways, it seems there are actually people we realized won't be part of the Servant-level chain:

Gramps was decided he should be part of the 2-A chain in another Thread (if I read it right)

Lion King would likely scale to normal Divine Spirits and Gramps

And people who are may be added:

Not a person, but a thing, Vasavi Shakti killing Sefar may or may not be an Outlier.

Then we can calc VS.. but i will go through the game in a few hours and the different endings and compile a list

Also, the Fate/Apoc thing. its possibe Karna was limited by a master right??? In Extella he states he doesn't need a master because the laws of the Mooncell have changed.

Wasn't he like, Grail buffed or something in Apo?

Master limitations are when the Master is just so weak the Servant doesn't even have Mana for NPs (Saber with Shirou got her Exc deflected, Karna with Jinako is having a pain with just manifesting Vasavi)

In Extella Link, a fully charged Karna was able to use Vasavi Shakti two times in a row.

Once he overpowered Charlemange's Noble Phantasm with it, the other time he entered a beamlock with Arjuna's Pashupata and since they were even, the explosion caused by the blast killed both of them.

Yeah, Vasavi Shakti is treated kind of inconsistently throughout the series.

Most of us here seem to agree on borderline 6-C via backscaling from High 6-C feats.

But there are some who would argue that feats are more consistent on the Tier 7 range, and stuffs about scaling problem in the feats, I don't know if it's concluded yet.

Diinou HotHead said:
Wasn't he like, Grail buffed or something in Apo?

Master limitations are when the Master is just so weak the Servant doesn't even have Mana for NPs (Saber with Shirou got her Exc deflected, Karna with Jinako is having a pain with just manifesting Vasavi)
I think even if the Master is good Karna is still super limited, because he just Hogs up so much mana

To be fair, he'll just Bhramastra the hell off his enemies in one shot anyways.

And I think the super strong against Divine is actually so strong it can kill gods...

But that trait should be for the Anti-Divine one. The one he has in Extella is nerfed to Anti-Army

Makkurona said:
Well, i heard that Godjuna freaking tanked it. So, it's not that super effective as people may think to be
Arjuna's like a composite Hindu Pantheon. No surprise a ppear made by Indra (A mid, a bit on the high Tier Hindu God) can't do crap to him.

Actually, it was not made by Indra iirc, it was made by a trimurti god or the smith god, forgot the names. It should be still effective even against Indra himself, as there is no statement that one weapon always can't be used against the original owner.

Whatever, it should be like on a "single God" level. But Arjunalter was, like I said, a composite God.

UpgradeMan seems to be checking Extella endings out, so he can decide if Vasavi killing Sefar was an Outlier or not

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Still hoping on some of High 6-C servants reeee
OOO Void is goddamn wank, it's just atomizing and flowery languages

But really, while I can live with dude having Void, I just find it hilarious he "freezes" using Void.

Alrighty then

Lancer Cu fights Gilgamesh [Though the ending is left open ended]

Gilgamesh lmfao stomps Saber Artroria and recalls events from CCC [1] [2] [3]

Iskander fights Altera Heroric Spirit Form Both were at full power, and he was pusshing Altera back

Lu Bu Defeats Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Jeanne

Li Shuwen Assassin Defeats Iskander, Gilgamesh, and Altera

Blue Saber (Saber Arotria) supposedly destroyed the shards of the planet velbar

Archer Nameless defeats Gilgamesh , Iskander , Altera , and Saber Artoria

Medusa defeats Numeral of The Saints Amped Gawain

Jeanne D'Arc either Defeats the White titan Sefar , or she prevents it from being summoned

its also left open ended Karna's is also left opened ended, but it stops with his last lines being an incantation for his NP i believe, but other than we don't know what happens.

Where I mentioned multplie servants being defetaed by 1 other servant. It all happens in the same mission/Battle

I didn't see anything note worthy on Gawain

but who else from the roster am i missing??

Other intersting information

Archer Emiya actually wasn't from any of those worlds . Se.Ra.Ph actually transfered him from what would have been a dead world. [4] [5] [6] [7]

The Zero Dark has a safe zone that allows one to "slip" [remember the Zero Dark is contained inside of the Mooncell. Slipping is the act of moving between Timelines just before a quantum timelock.]

The indian Gods Karna mentioned did in fact have Avatars

Saber Nero blocked a Noble Phantasm from the White Titan sefar, but it costed the entire mana from the regalia

Back