• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathpool and Death Thanos = DEADPOOL AND THANOS
WITH DEATH'S POWERS
Unipool = DEADPOOL AS THE EMBODIMENT OF LIFE

I have found a high hyperversal Deadpool and Thanos.
In the Deadpool vs Thanos storyline everyone in the omniverse stops dying. We later find out that it's because Multi-Eternity (All of Eternity) has kidnapped Multi-Death ( All of Death) across every plane of existence. https://imgur.com/a/jXJNvqQ Click on the link and read through it thoroughly before making judgements.

Then this is where Deadpool and Thanos come in. On his quest to being back Death to the omniverse, Deadpool and Thanos finally come into the reality where Multi-Death is being kept captive. Deadpool and Thanos are enchanted by Death and become Deathpool and Death Thanos. They then start to fight and beat Multi-Eternity. https://imgur.com/a/mBOYPZY Deadpool then becomes Unipool and saves Multi-Eternity from Death Thanos. https://imgur.com/a/EZbFrWt Conclusion: Unipool, Deathpool and Death Thanos were all above Multi-Eternity. So they are high hyperversal at least if not higher.

Wouldnt this make the uni power high hyperversal all together? And if im not mistaken, captain universe and the unipower should be the same thing. Unless it is different depending on who it is given to. And i think the uni power should be far weaker than eternity

"across every plane of existence" doesnt necessarily equates to all infinite dimentions of Marvel as a plane of existence could just mean planes of existence like the astral realm

Yes this would make Unipool high hyperversal. I'm not too sure about the captain universe stuff. The feats would mean that Deadpool with the uni power is high hyperversal. This might be different for other people and he might have had a larger portion of the uni power or maybe the uni power from every universe in marvel.

I know, but plane of existence doesnt necessarily mean dimension, that plus the word multiverse wasnt mentioned in the comics (They only said universe)

Well somthing that supports Multi-Death is that it was Multi-Eternity who caged her, they are also in the "Void" which basically means they are in Oblivion. I think there's an instance where it's stated "everyone in the omniverse stops dying" or something on those lines let me try find it. "Every plane of existence" would include dimensions because when it's stated infinite planes of existence which basically means infinite dimensions.

Okay, by looking at this, there are a few things wrong, firstly, it looks like it's normal Eternity, not Multi, but I could be wrong, secondly, it looks like their Durability didn't change, just their AP, the reason they didn't die is because Death chose not to have them die, besides that, I don't think this should be added as it's more so being empowered by another being and it's a lot more active than gaining their blessing like with Randolf Carter and the Infinite exploading Universes and gaining their power like in the case of Emperor Joker. It seems like Death was actively giving them her power.

As for Uni-Pool, it's pretty undeniable that the is blessed passively and has been empowered by and is using another Cosmic force, I 100% agree with Uni-Pool being added.

EmperorRorepme said:
Well somthing that supports Multi-Death is that it was Multi-Eternity who caged her, they are also in the "Void" which basically means they are in Oblivion. I think there's an instance where it's stated "everyone in the omniverse stops dying" or something on those lines let me try find it. "Every plane of existence" would include dimensions because when it's stated infinite planes of existence which basically means infinite dimensions.
Omniverse wasnt mentioned (correct me if I'm wrong, preferrably with scans), only universe and "every planes of existence", which doesnt mean spatial dimension unless its shown to be as such, specially in marvel where there are planes of existence that are not treated as spatial dimension (like the astral plane etc)

They were said to be outside the universe/reality, which doesnt mean its automatically Oblivions realm and its probably just the space where the abstracts meet each other

Udlmaster said:
Okay, by looking at this, there are a few things wrong, firstly, it looks like it's normal Eternity, not Multi, but I could be wrong, secondly, it looks like their Durability didn't change, just their AP, the reason they didn't die is because Death chose not to have them die, besides that, I don't think this should be added as it's more so being empowered by another being and it's a lot more active than gaining their blessing like with Randolf Carter and the Infinite exploading Universes and gaining their power like in the case of Emperor Joker. It seems like Death was actively giving them her power.
It is Multi-Eternity, check again. Your headcanon for the reason why they didn't die is illogical, why would their AP change but not durability also? And even if Death "chose for them not to die" do you really think they would be able to tank attacks from Multi-Eternity. Dying and tanking attacks are two different things. Yes their AP and durability are on the same level otherwise their bodies would have been destroyed by Eternity in one punch regardless of if they die or not.

I agree with Sandman31. I also think that this was just regular universal Eternity.

In addition, Deadpool possessing this power for a few panels is not enough reason to give him an extra set of statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back