• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes of the 90s face off!

Yusuke usually goes for hand to hand combat, he’s very skilled going up against people like Toguro and Sensui who were far more experienced than him. Plus he has training from Genkai

Which key is Yusuke in here, I’m assuming they’re both 6-A because Yusuke’s last key is High 6-A

Yusuke has no answer for Meido Zangetsuha nor does he have one for Dragon scale, which can cut his life force without actually hitting him directly.
Inuyasha can block or deflect anything Yusuke throws at him.

He's not one shotting nothing he'll be dead. Inuyasha opens meido zangetsuha. GG ez.
He needs to swing his sword for that first, by the time it happens he'll already be dead from Yusuke breathing too hard in his general direction due to the power gap.

What about Spirit Gun? Can’t Yusuke get Inuyasha with that before he does his moves. That’s Yusuke’s go to besides melee, I’m not sure what Inu does in character

What about Spirit Gun? Can’t Yusuke get Inuyasha with that before he does his moves. That’s Yusuke’s go to besides melee, I’m not sure what Inu does in character
Meido Zangetsuha would eat that and him too.
Backlash wave it and send it back at him.
Dragon Scale eat the attack and use it as a powerup.

Yusuke being a melee character is at a disadvantage. Inuyasha's range pretty crazy. He doesn't have to aim his most powerful attack it'd just pull Yusuke in.

Inuyasha IC starts by swinging his sword, whose hax are all in
Yusuke IC starts by closing the gap and trying h2h. I have stopped watching after
Toguro's fight, that peak last one
but I'm fairly sure I've never seen he starting a fight with Ley Gun, except when somebody tanks it and laughs it off lol

Under SBA, they should start 4 kilometers apart. So I feel like Yusuke would just opt for a Spirit Gun. Sounds like Zangets would just BFR it though. So I guess Inuyasha FRA

Under SBA, they should start 4 kilometers apart. So I feel like Yusuke would just opt for a Spirit Gun, do Zanget’s rifts also BFR attacks or could Yusuke just blast through and win immediately?
inuyasha can jump and just throw a giant meido from the distance. He would know of Yusuke's location instantly from that range. And Yusuke has no dimensional warping powers so he's not just blasting throwing it. It'll rip him from the ground.

Yusuke usually goes for hand to hand combat, he’s very skilled going up against people like Toguro and Sensui who were far more experienced than him. Plus he has training from Genkai
I remember Yusuke usually starts with reigan.

I wish it had opened with kurama instead of yusuke, it would have been a better encounter

Back