• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Inu Hanyo (Mash vs Inuyasha)

I was inspired to make this match after seeing Inuyasha has a 6-B key even though I know nothing about the series, let's see how this goes

Rules
Mash can not adjust or take off his weights
• Speed is equalized (duh)
Inuyasha is in his Yōkai and Purified Yōkai Form Key

Stats
• Mash Burnedead
is at 6-B [7.86 Teratons]
• Inuyasha
scales to 6-B [24.585 Teratons]

"I might as well send you guys to Hell": 2 (Arkenis, LIFE_OF_KING)

"Should something terrible be caused again by the Shikon Jewel, whatever it may be, I shall cut it down with my own hands": 3 (Dread, Shmeaty, Ignatheus)

Incon: 0

(I swear I'll add images later I'm just tired RN)

Last edited:
First steps for mash?
Well for most of the time, he usually goes after his opponent attacks. However, in certain moments, like in his fight against Abyss or his fights against Innocent Zero, he will be the one to attack first. However, I’m sure Life Of King can give a better rundown than what I can muster up.

And his first moves?
Muscles

basically, either punching and kicking. It’s all he can really do until he leads up to grappling, which at this point his LS is class Z so it would probably crush Inuyasha, or pulling out his iron pipe want which he can mold into sports equipment like bats and tennis rackets.

How is he going to deal with Inyusha sword?
That’s why I’m wondering what it does. Mash does have extremely good annalitic, so if possible he could dodye swings from it. But again, I’d like to know what it does, I dont read the series.

Welp since the speed is equalized, I don't think he can dodge a heavy sword that can actually manipulate fate or manipulate ice as well. But I am unsure if I am using right key for this.

Welp since the speed is equalized, I don't think he can dodge a heavy sword that can actually manipulate fate or manipulate ice as well. But I am unsure if I am using right key for this.
Im using the last key for Inuyasha, but I didn’t see any fate manip on there
There's more than a 3x AP difference for Mash
i was considering picking Mash’s peak, but I felt like that would be too one sided for AP

Welp, I am unsure if it is fate manipulation or causality manipulation but what I can remember correctly, he achieved an ability where he could wraps space-time.

And this is really one of his strong feats. But tho, he does not constantly do it. Otherwise, it depends, are you using the bloodlusted version? If yes, he has many other different feats.

Welp, I am unsure if it is fate manipulation or causality manipulation but what I can remember correctly, he achieved an ability where he could wraps space-time.

And this is really one of his strong feats. But tho, he does not constantly do it. Otherwise, it depends, are you using the bloodlusted version? If yes, he has many other different feats.
I mean, I guess I’m using mainly SBA rules. Does that include bloodlust? If so, then I’d rather not have both characters bloodlusted.

wheres this mentioned on the profile and how does it work?
If it is not mentioned then fine but I remember he done to antagonist. Maybe I need to re-check my sources.

Also how about ice manipulation, he can produce tiny ice to throw them at opponent and they are dozens to hundreds.

And his red sword as well (I need to check what are feats of it)

Also how about ice manipulation, he can produce tiny ice to throw them at opponent and they are dozens to hundreds.
gets dodged and or probably tanked by Mashes muscles. How heavy would you say the ice is? Mash should probably just be able to catch them all as well or break them with his fists.

gets dodged and or probably tanked by Mashes muscles. How heavy would you say the ice is? Mash should probably just be able to catch them all as well or break them with his fists.
Or the better alternative, Mash takes his iron wand and sculpts it into a bat to hit homeruns at Inuyasha, or sculpts it into a tennis racket to reenact his fight against Carpaccio

Or the better alternative, Mash takes his iron wand and sculpts it into a bat to hit homeruns at Inuyasha, or sculpts it into a tennis racket to reenact his fight against Carpaccio
Probably but given the ap difference could he? I see you restricted his adjustments and weights so how does he deal with the 3x diff? Granted its not that big of. difference and his attack reflection ig would suffice.

Probably but given the ap difference could he? I see you restricted his adjustments and weights so how does he deal with the 3x diff? Granted its not that big of. difference and his attack reflection ig would suffice.
Yeah, I'd say a 3x difference isnt large at all, especially when the one shot gap is 7.5x or something, and that might end up higher from what I heard. Plus, if theres too much ice, could Mash just burrow under the ground, and then use Guillotine Kick after pulling Inuyasha under? Or does Inuyasha have some IR?

Alright back, I was mistaken, it was not ice, it was rather diamond. The sword fired a barrage of diamond shrapnel that could dissolve barriers.

Can you describe how he counters?

Diamonds are not heavy, rather they are dozens of them, and he shoots them in one single output. Also, how he can kill Inuyasha?

Diamonds are not heavy, rather they are dozens of them, and he shoots them in one single output. Also, how he can kill Inuyasha?
If they aren't heavy, Mash should be able to hit them away with his iron wand. Honestly this sounds like his fight against Cell War, where Cell was able to use Carbon and then Diamond.

Mash doesn't really kill, he'll knock them out really hard, but he doesn't kill. And honestly, he doesn't need to when he can preform a grapple around Inuyasha's neck and just squeeze, knocking Inuyasha out near instantaneously. Does Inuyasha have some sort of immortality?

He has some sort of immortality, I guess type 3 and type 1. Since he is half demon and also regenerate. Inuyasha also does not kill (his personality like that), but if he became bloodlusted, then he does not care who is opponent, heck he would kill his friends as well since he is out of his sanity (except the girl he simps on)

He has some sort of immortality, I guess type 3 and type 1. Since he is half demon and also regenerate. Inuyasha also does not kill (his personality like that), but if he became bloodlusted, then he does not care who is opponent, heck he would kill his friends as well since he is out of his sanity (except the girl he simps on)
I dont see any sort of immortality listed on his profile, but I do see the regen. Mash does have regen of his own, but it's only mid-low. Though honestly it should be high-low due to recovering from having a trident shoved through his back almost instantly. But who am I to argue against the profiles.

Mash has fought against opponents who were trying to kill him. Ironically, an example of this would be his fight against Cell. In this fight, Mash showed off excellent skill in avoiding sharp flying objects that had free range of movement, and Mash could even dodge mid air. So I wouldn't be surprised if Mash could dodge attacks from Inuyasha. But if that isnt enough, Mash can uncannily sense the power of his opponent just from warnings from his muscles, to the point where he can sense the vast power between himself and his opponent and instant death.

Mash is based, he doesnt simp even when a wizard uses charm magic on him.

If he does not have immortality, it means it is regen, but I recall he has eternal life lol
I called him simp, but he is not really simping, he is protective and actually love her even tho they are both different races. I would vote for Inuyasha because he has more AP and durability and can actually regenerate while attacking. To the point, if he found himself in danger, he would go bloodhusted, and that's AMP. Also, he can spam his sword attacks pretty much.

If he does not have immortality, it means it is regen, but I recall he has eternal life lol
Eternal life isn't going to be that helpful here, both are fighting to KO or kill
I called him simp, but he is not really simping, he is protective and actually love her even tho they are both different races.
Damn, that's very based
I would vote for Inuyasha because he has more AP and durability and can actually regenerate while attacking. To the point, if he found himself in danger, he would go bloodhusted, and that's AMP. Also, he can spam his sword attacks pretty much.
Counted, but I would say the AP gap isnt that big. It's only 3x, and Mash does have his own amps, such as a speed amp and strength amp with Big Bang Dash other "muscle magics". Plus, Mash can bypass Inuyasha's durability by just grappling and squeezing. And Mash has dealt with danmaku before, so it's not like Inuyasha spamming his attacks would help.

Masha fra. I would like to add that Mash also has instinctive reaction, he also has Extrasensory Perception and Minor Information Analysis (Able to perceive how dangerous and strong an opponent is via aura and instinct.[21][22] He is also able to perceive a dangerous attack even before the opponent starts attacking)

Its gonna be extremely hard to actually hit him too, so Mash just needs to dodge, grab him in a second and choke him out gg.

what does it do

Like a black hole to the underworld which the living can not be as they'll just die.

This ripped him from the ground and pulled him away.
7f1a2acc5a912d7a1de7de1c71002dad.png

This was large enough to take out a meteorite.

Last edited:

Like a black hole to the underworld which the living can not be as they'll just die.

Does he go for this instantly in character, and does it scale to his LS? And from what's shown it appears to be formed from regular blade slashes, so couldn't it be dodged at first?

Back