• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shibuya's hope faces with the hope of the universe (10-2-0)

Could Goku BFR Gojo? Gojo in character will allow you to touch him to demonstrate limitless, although he'll probably only do that if he has a significant stat advantage like against Jogo.

Where? he doesn't scale above SSJ3 Gotenks or Super Buu in the manga profiles
On the Ki manipulation page it says 4-B's can do generate enough power to do it, and it only needs to be a similar to Buu or Gotenks, and Goku at SSJ3 should at least be close to do it

3-Bs significantly stronger than Goku. Even knowing Super Buu was probably stronger than SSJ3 Goku, Piccolo still didn't think that Buu could get out.
SSJ1 Gotenks and Piccolo were able to create a smaller Portal, not enough to get out, but able to nonetheless

What stops Goku from just teleporting himself into touching Gojo, subverting the need for him to physically approach him?

What stops Goku from just teleporting himself into touching Gojo, subverting the need for him to physically approach him?
the answer is..... the infinity. it's not a barrier but a "creation" of space that occurs when something approaches Gojo. Once teleported ,Goku would still have to hit him and Gojo's ability would prevent the hit from reaching the target.

However, once again I have to disagree on a matchup. Gojo's ablities are a counter to pg like Goku, who physically attacking the opponent, Gojo just has to choose which hax to slaughter Goku with. I have seen many such fights lately. These matchups seem to be made to put victories on the PG's profile.

it's okay, that it's almost certain that with these dynamics Gojo would win, but for now I don't see anything that would make this fight a debate, I see it as a quest for approval about Gojo slamming

SSJ3 Goku has space-time manip
Goku screams a hole into spacetime and mercs Gojo FRB

it is not present on the Op's ping that reports Goku's profile in question. I don't know if you should own it but for matchups you use what the profiles report.

the answer is..... the infinity. it's not a barrier but a "creation" of space that occurs when something approaches Gojo. Once teleported ,Goku would still have to hit him and Gojo's ability would prevent the hit from reaching the target.

However, once again I have to disagree on a matchup. Gojo's ablities are a counter to pg like Goku, who physically attacking the opponent, Gojo just has to choose which hax to slaughter Goku with. I have seen many such fights lately. These matchups seem to be made to put victories on the PG's profile.

it's okay, that it's almost certain that with these dynamics Gojo would win, but for now I don't see anything that would make this fight a debate, I see it as a quest for approval about Gojo slamming

it is not present on the Op's ping that reports Goku's profile in question. I don't know if you should own it but for matchups you use what the profiles report.
Goku has space-time manipulation on this page

Back