• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Inu Hanyo (Mash vs Inuyasha)

Does he go for this instantly in character, and does it scale to his LS? And from what's shown it appears to be formed from regular blade slashes, so couldn't it be dodged at first?
This is his most powerful move and during the EOS he does it first. It's not about just dodging the slashes as you're going to have an entire large hole behind you sucking you in.

This is his most powerful move and during the EOS he does it first. It's not about just dodging the slashes as you're going to have an entire large hole behind you sucking you in.
I mean yeah, that's why I said "at first". Him using it first is also a problem. But again, does it scale to his own LS?

Should be higher than his LS as it was a threat to them and he was pulled into Sesshomaru's. (He was also in his demon form which means his strength was higher than his base)
2356b1758a3925ea2c32b78f9399c2b5.png
c981bc96d33d6e9eb74c5be3cebd40af.png

Should be higher than his LS as it was a threat to them and he was pulled into Sesshomaru's. (He was also in his demon form which means his strength was higher than his base)
2356b1758a3925ea2c32b78f9399c2b5.png
c981bc96d33d6e9eb74c5be3cebd40af.png
Well if it isnt class Z, then Mash should or could be able to hold his ground to not get sucked in. Of course, it would make the fight harder, but that can be discussed more in depth later.

Well if it isnt class Z, then Mash should or could be able to hold his ground to not get sucked in. Of course, it would make the fight harder, but that can be discussed more in depth later.
But unlike Inuyasha, Mash doesn't have claw-like feet so what is he using to hold on to? If it's his hands then Inuyasha would simply just hit him with another one. This attack can be spammed btw. And his normal form are the bladed version of meido zangetusha.

Mash is hundreds of times stronger. You have to prove that this black hole is as strong as

No one has mentioned this black hole before, so I believe it is something far from a common attack

In addition, Mash has already dealt with attacks with a range of hundreds of meters capable of sending everything into a void of nonexistence

EDIT: Actually, he dealt with an attack that deletes space. But the logic doesn't change much

Besides, Mash has such a massive advantage in skill and versatility that it is somewhat ridiculous

Mash FRA

Mash is what? 100x stronger? How is this not stomp yet?
I think they mean in LS
But unlike Inuyasha, Mash doesn't have claw-like feet so what is he using to hold on to? If it's his hands then Inuyasha would simply just hit him with another one. This attack can be spammed btw. And his normal form are the bladed version of meido zangetusha.
Mash is very partial to sticking his feet into the ground.

Also what is his normal form? I'm using whatever is the name of this key.

He has two forms, and likely will switch when the fight is intensive, once half demon and once full demon

I think they mean in LS

Mash is very partial to sticking his feet into the ground.

Also what is his normal form? I'm using whatever is the name of this key.

If his feet is into the ground how is he getting closer to someone who can jump in the air as if he could fly?
His normal form is just his normal half demon form. That scan was him focusing his demon blood out more this happens when his life is in danger.

Mash is hundreds of times stronger. You have to prove that this black hole is as strong as

No one has mentioned this black hole before, so I believe it is something far from a common attack

In addition, Mash has already dealt with attacks with a range of hundreds of meters capable of sending everything into a void of nonexistence

EDIT: Actually, he dealt with an attack that deletes space. But the logic doesn't change much

Besides, Mash has such a massive advantage in skill and versatility that it is somewhat ridiculous

Mash FRA

In lifting strength, i guess. What does lifting strength have to do with vacuum suction? Can he change his body's weight or something?
You should be talking about mass of what it can handle. Can Mash punch his feet or hands into the ground to survive? Sure possible. But it's not going to be done only once. Inuyasha can spam it. Also Mash won't ever be able to land a hit if he's always holding onto the ground. Inuyasha can shoot different attacks one after another.

Finally, just because people didn't bring it up first doesn't mean he doesn't use it as his first option as it's his final upgrade and not everyone is familiar with his powers. And if Mash has dealt with something similar show us. I'm just wondering how he actually deals with this attack then we'll move from there.

Heading to work now so won't be replying for a bit.

If his feet is into the ground how is he getting closer to someone who can jump in the air as if he could fly?
Through range, of course. Mash can take out his iron wand, sculpt it into a tennis racket, and start wailing on Inuyasha from a range with projectiles like rocks or the aforementioned ice. Mash doesnt even need his iron wand for this, as he can pick up anything, like a rock, rock throw it at the enemy while it circles back to himself.
His normal form is just his normal half demon form. That scan was him focusing his demon blood out more this happens when his life is in danger.
I see, so the Purified Yokai form is his regular form?

Also, if Inuyasha does ever relent with the suction holes, Mash can fly as well, so Inuyasha flying wouldnt be much of an advantage.

Through range, of course. Mash can take out his iron wand, sculpt it into a tennis racket, and start wailing on Inuyasha from a range with projectiles like rocks or the aforementioned ice. Mash doesnt even need his iron wand for this, as he can pick up anything, like a rock, rock throw it at the enemy while it circles back to himself.

I see, so the Purified Yokai form is his regular form?

Also, if Inuyasha does ever relent with the suction holes, Mash can fly as well, so Inuyasha flying wouldnt be much of an advantage.
I don't think you get the amount of dodging Mash is gonna have to do in order to even survive let alone get a good attack off. If he takes his body off ground, he can't dodge anymore. So, no he isn't jumping in the air to do an attack. This entire fight will be him running or holding on for dear life. It won't last that long either as the AOE size is massive. At least city size.

I don't think you get the amount of dodging Mash is gonna have to do in order to even survive let alone get a good attack off.
Nah, I'm not underestimating, just listing off potential ways Mash could retaliate
If he takes his body off ground, he can't dodge anymore. So, no he isn't jumping in the air to do an attack. This entire fight will be him running or holding on for dear life.
I only said that Mash would be jumping into the air to fly if Inuyasha relents on the hole sucking attacks. Never once did I imply he would be doing this constantly.
It won't last that long either as the AOE size is massive. At least city size.
And you only thought of saying this now? Any reason you didn't bother to bring this up before?

Inuyasha take it because he is my fictional husband (I used to watch the series nonstop for one month straight, 1000+ episodes, 4 movies, just to see his face)

Back