• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hendrickson

True Demon Form

Hendrickson's Ash-Gray form

Vs

Madara Uchiha

(One Rinnegan + Hashirama's cells form.)

Tumblr nh5nujFuee1td8yyso6 1280

Basically both are in their 7-B forms.

Win by any means.

this is quite interesting indeed,both possess different kind of hax.

so umm regen,hendricksens regen is clearly better than madara's,but madara can hold his own.

Hendrickson's entire arsenal is OHK moves and uses them often,Madara on the other hand lacks the OHK moves but has a lot more variety and is arguably smarter.Also madara has higher AP and Dura to compensate for hendricksens OHK potential.

I feel like limbo clone and perfect susanoo and being a little smarter works in madara's favour,i think he wins like 6/10 high diff

Since I'm not familiar with this part of Naruto, can this version of Madara use limbo clones?

I'm leaning towards Hendrickson though, since Dark Snow and Dead End are one hit kills on comparable opponents and just casting Dark Snow to start with and then fighting Madara is going to seriously limit Madara's movement.

yes he can cast one limbo clone,which was able to take down all tailed beasts in single hits in a few seconds,alone.in all the 3 times that hendy cast darksnow he didnt hit even one sin,so don't think madara will have that much trouble either

Well that certainly complicates it since it's almost like fighting two Madaras at once but I'm still going with Hendy here via using Dark Snow to prevent the real Madara from moving too much and having the dura to fight the limbo clone at the same time, and iirc limbo clones still collide with things so Hendy will be able to see it by looking at gaps in Dark Snow to a very limited degree (at least allows him a vague location on the clone).

he can't exactly fight the clone or hurt it for that matter,all he can do is brace for the damage,which won't be much considering hendy's regen,but it should buy madara enough time to finish things off with either a soul steal via gedo statue or perfect susanoo slash.

I'm sending this one to Madara; unless anyone on the Hen side can give reasons on how he'll deal with limbo clone which is basically two Madara's at one

HalfAsianFan said:
I'm leaning towards Hendrickson though, since Dark Snow and Dead End are one hit kills on comparable opponents and just casting Dark Snow to start with and then fighting Madara is going to seriously limit Madara's movement.
^ This.

HokageMangaVox said:
Bleuburd said:
Votes don't count until stated why. Rules.
oh. Madara for reasons above. + Surprise attacks won't work against sharingan users (dark snow, dead end). He can also just use susano'o. Does this version posses the kamui? if he does then low diff.

Mm. Ordinarily, I'd throw in a vote for Madara. However, I've taken a bit of a liking to Hendrickson and feel that he can pull this off.

Ninjutsu: Madara's ordinary ninjutsu will be pretty ineffective. In his Gray Demon form, Hendrickson casually tanked a combination attack from the strongest of holy knights. It didn't even put a single scratch on him despite letting off an immense blast of elemental magic. If Madara can do anything to Hendrickson, he simply can regenerate anything that doesn't entirely obliterate his body.

Genjutsu: Could be effective. I don't think it'll play a big role, though. Madara prefers fighting directly with raw power over utilizing illusions.

Taijutsu: Probably the worst situation Madara could end up in. Like I said, Hendrickson's durability and overall physical stats are extremely high in this form. I highly doubt he can do much of anything to Hendi through melee. By supplimenting his melee through Purgatory Fire, he can negate Madara's ability to regen and Purgatory Fire is even capable of burning through magically enhanced objects. It's a far more effective Amaterasu.

Limbo: Madara's most effective ability in this fight. Unfortunately, I think after experiencing Limbo once, Hendrickson will immediately be on high alert and put up a defense. This is his only hope of winning.

Susano'o: This could be his best chance of camping and waiting out the fight. Unfortunately, Hendrickson shouldn't have much issue shattering basic Susano'o. Meliodas could cut through a small mountain with a twig with a power level of 3370. Hendrickson's strength vastly outclassed that version of Meliodas. I also don't recall Madara being able to utilize Complete Body - Susano'o in this form. Only it's lesser version.

Overall, I think Hendrickson can pressure Madara and spam his demonic abilities forcing Madara into a corner. Susano'o can be shattered through physical or magical abilities and Hendrickson can tank most of Madara's abilities and regenerate from them. This is just my opinion, though.

Update: This Madara has only Rinnegan, therefore he is limited to 1 limbo, as shown. Its limits still apply, and I quote: The downside to this technique is that the user's shadows, after a set period of time, automatically return to their body and are left temporarily unusable, although the recharging period seems to be a very short one. The shadows can be partially combated by immobilising or sealing the body in a way that it cannot move, act, or be recalled to the user's body. Although this does not truly defeat the shadow, it is effective at neutralising the immediate threat it poses in battle." So, I go with Hendry.

^they usually stay out of it (at least i do) in order to be neutral but a rule for OPs not voting would be new to me :/

It's recently been common for OPs to avoid posting on their own threads to seem fair and impartial, but as HalfAsian said, there's no explicit rule against it.

Let me see if i got this right. What you're saying @Reppuzan is that the OP's have to choose if they vote or not?

To simplify voting as an open discussion, i would recommend that OP's don't vote at all, and also don't count votes that say "character A wins for reasons above" that is just lazy, and is the same as not posting a valuable reason. I will remove my vote.

Wow so I guess you will go back to lots of old threads and redo them again cause lots of people uses for reasons above.

Not at all, and please stop the sarcasm. People use to say the name, and nothing more, and it counted as a vote. But then a rule was made, that those wouldn't be counted if an explination was not given. (No threads were redo, to my knowledge.) The "for the reasons above" is a loophole in the rule, to do the same thing. May as well remove the rule then.

So you want the peaple to say basically the same thing (In their own words)as the person that stated the reasons for Madara winning

Huesito88 said:
So you want the person say basically the same thing (In their own words)as the person that stated the reasons for Madara winning
Overall, Yes. (Not a copy & paste by the way.) It will expand the discussion between voters, and open variations that could be debatable, and I believe it will eliminate said loophole.

P.S to everyone: I don't want anyone to take this as a bias idea, since I removed my vote, even do I didn't have to, and also supported the idea of the OP's not been allowed to vote.

Btw, ontopic: Dark Snow shouldnt be a problem for Madara as even Fodder holy knight called it "slow and easily avoidable" (tho they had their heads cut after that). So, madara should have no problem with that given speed is equalized.

PaChi2 said:
Btw, ontopic: Dark Snow shouldnt be a problem for Madara as even Fodder holy knight called it "slow and easily avoidable" (tho they had their heads cut after that). So, madara should have no problem with that given speed is equalized.
I known. However, Madara's movements will be limited. The Dark Snow has a good limit of time, unlike Madara's limbo. Dead End is the same, but this one has speed. Dark Nebula can take care of the Limbo approaching him as well.

Im not voting, just to make myself clear, only discussing. Dark nebula can indeed take care of Limbo, but can Hendrickson sense the Limbo approaching/attacking?

Back