• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PaChi2 said:
Im not voting, just to make myself clear, only discussing. Dark nebula can indeed take care of Limbo, but can Hendrickson sense the Limbo approaching/attacking?
No, because of its NLF nature exclusive to his own universe. However, Limbo are limited to Taijutsu which is useless againts Hendrickson. As shown you can sense their attack if they hit or touch you. Example: Sakura. After been hit once he will now something invicible is attacking him.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
Can someone explain to me about Dark Nebula?
Dark_Nebula.jpg

Dark Nebula: Hendrickson surrounds himself in a dark aura that destroys anything it touches.

@Hokage

The reason why we allow the "For reasons above" explanation is to avoid redundancy. We don't need five or six posts giving a long-winded explanation about the extent of Character X's hax when it's already been explained in full by a single vote. It's just beating a dead horse.

I understand, however i still believe is a loophole into the same lazy voting, this website fought to approved a rule with no end results, as it seems.

I'm not sure if this will make a difference to the fight, but Madara can make multiple wood dragons and according to madara's wiki page he can make 25 wood clones that can communicate to the original Madara and they are more durable than regular clones. Also wood style can make pollen that can knock people out because it is poisonous.

I don't know if having wood style will help him of not. You guys tell me.

I also agree that Madara would win. Since Hendrickson is a true demon in this form, he might be able to be sealed in the Ged├Á assuming he's treated the same way the Bijuu are or get his soul removed like Kazarian said. He can also seal him with Chibaku Tensei. Alternatively, he can use the pollen from Wood Release like Uchihazinon said or drain his magic with a Wood Dragon. He should be able to avoid Dark Nebula with Substitution jutsu.

Since Madara has the rinnegan he should be able to take his soul. But I'm not sure if that argument in madara's case is allowed considering he never used it against anyone.

I'm only saying this because nagato did so and nagato had madara's rinnegan and also because it is a standard ability of the rinnegan.

There's a lot of techniques that Madara never used with the rinnegan. And if he did use them it would be of a high scale than nagato if he was at his prime even if he was not in sage of six paths mode.

For the sake of argument we should probably leave those skills out of the debate.

Anyway one question to anyone who can answer it. Can Madara absorb dark nebula?

He should be able to use the basic Rinnegan techniques. It's like saying Hagoromo can't use them because he hasn't been shown to do so or Hamura can't use that Golden Wheel thingy that Toneri was able to do because of the acquisition of the Tenseigan. Besides, he was able to use Kamui after stealing Kakashi's Sharingan. It's likely due to plot.

It's not the case of whether he can use those abilities it's the case of whether he is going to use them or not.

If he does use those abilities then it's an easy win for Madara. If not than Madara wins with high difficulty.

That's right. But maybe Madara would use them here because unlike the situation in which he was basically steamrolling the Shinobi Alliance, Hendrickson will actually be a tough opponent for him. Also, he has the advantage of precognition through senjutsu.

If he does use almighty push then it's going to be powerful as hell. Pain destroyed a village and he was not even at full power as he was sick. So we know that Nagato is more powerful than that if he was at his prime.

Madara is even more powerful than Nagato at his prime with the rinnegan even without sage of six paths mode.

I forgot this but apparently a rinnegan user can call upon the King of hell via the naraku path. Once a person does that they can heal themselves by walking into the King of hells mouth if the user sustains any injuries.

Well, that's just another option for Madara to win. But I don't know if he'll get the chance to do that in the heat of battle. But maybe Limbo and Wood Clones can distract Hendrickson.

Uchihazinon said:
Limbo's are harder to kill then shadow clones. They usually require a lot of force to kill or you need sage powers.
Not even this. You can't kill a limbo period unless you have specific Dimension Hax or Six Paths Power which, The other party in this fight has neither.

Back