• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisenberg needs to teach Goku how to cook or else their dead

Baken384

He/Him
The One Above All wanted out to try the greatest meth in the universe but he also wanted to have fun, he teleported Walter White and Son Goku (DBS) to an unknown world, Goku and Walter got to meet each other for the first time and The One Above All told Heisenberg

"You have to teach Son Goku how to cook your meth formula within one year or else all of space and time will be erased"

Could Walter White teach Goku how to cook his meth formula within one year to please The One Above All or will they get erased?

"TEACH ME HOW TO COOK METH NOW!"
"****..."
380.png
220.png

Goku gets to cook Heisenberg's Meth for The One Above All:
The Universe gets erased:

Goku could drive a car just fine in the days he had to rest before the cell games.

If Goku knew the universe was at stake, he would try to learn the best he could and eventually suceed since white will just literally tell him what to do.

Kinda pisses me off that people think Goku has mental problems.

No seriously do people unironically think Goku is just waku waku fight fight fight man?
Such disrespect.
...Are you seriously getting tilted over a very obviously silly not-serious-at-all thread posted in the "Fun and Games" board?

No seriously do people unironically think Goku is just waku waku fight fight fight man?
Such disrespect.
Yes the dude barely passed a math test in DBS. I'm pretty sure he will struggle with chemistry if he was already having a hard time with basic math to begin with.
Goku was literally confused about kissing.
Goku driving a car is literally filler if i recall.
This is in the fun and games category so chill.

Yes the dude barely passed a math test in DBS. I'm pretty sure he will struggle with chemistry if he was already having a hard time with basic math to begin with.
Except goku can actually do taxes

Goku driving a car in the cell saga rest days is 100% in the manga.
Goku will not be doing math here, but literally memorizing instructions in this scenario. Also Jesse learned the meth method by just watching walt do it, he did not even need to be directly thought how to.
Knowing about kissing or not is not academical knowledge.

Goku driving a car in the cell saga rest days is 100% in the manga.
Goku will not be doing math here, but literally memorizing instructions in this scenario. Also Jesse learned the meth method by just watching walt do it, he did not even need to be directly thought how to.
Knowing about kissing or not is not academical knowledge.
Then he learns how to cook meth! GG!

Then, while high on pot, Goku somehow manages to successfully make meth (not the universe's best meth) but also somehow eats it all by mistake because he has the munchies and this causes him to unlock a new transformation...
Hyper Methhead

he will make the ultimate meth once he combines ultra instinct with his new hyper methhead transformation

Super Goku Intelligence feats:

bruh goku will probably lose the paper mr white gives him which has the instructions to create the meth.. dammit.. NOO!!!!

Sounds like a genius to me.

Easy win tbh.

Also he clearly cared for the soldiers that went to fight Cell and screamed that they should not sacrifice their lives in vain and even called cell miserable.

Most people that diss on goku as a meathead or that would help thanos finish the gauntlet to fight him at his best did not read the manga or are just trolling.

lol blame the writers of super for making goku look like a complete dumbass in comparison to his Z version
Math is all academics.
Driving a car is spacial awareness and following a set of instructions.

Goku could be better in math if he wanted to since he can speak the universal language just fine, he just doesnt have an interest in academics.

Is everyone in thiss thread joking or actually think him knowing how to do math remotely matters?

***** sake i hate how i am supposed to not get mad at this nonsense juust because lol its a joke.

Anyways, Hyper Methhead proves to be extremely powerful but requires meth to power the transformation, so Goku decides that they should just stockpile the meth Walter makes and Goku should use it to defeat TOAA.

Walter tries to make better meth to give Goku maximum power, while Goku trains to unlock the true potential of this new form, Perfect Methhead.

Also he clearly cared for the soldiers that went to fight Cell and screamed that they should not sacrifice their lives in vain and even called cell miserable.

Most people that diss on goku as a meathead or that would help thanos finish the gauntlet to fight him at his best did not read the manga or are just trolling.

Someone got caught slipping

Back