• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE ONE WHO KNOCKS (Walter White Match Up Thread)

Well seeing as to how you've made one of these, I might as well incorporate him into the spammed character saga. I sure hope I'm doing this right...

Rainbow Dash walked by the main room, exhausted from another daily jog. As she was catching her breath, she noticed a portal opened with people moving in and out of it with equipment in hand. One of said people was someone she recognized.

"Alright, back up, back up! Remember, keep the tall part leaning down" Jesse said, followed by Carrie walking through the portal, a pair of trucks filled with crates levitating behind her. Once the load is safe, the drug dealer turned his attention to the blue human.

"Sup, Rainbow bitch!" he greeted, earning a scowl from Rainbow Dash.
"Anata mo fakku, meinu" she replied.

"Huh, what does that mean?".
"Oh that's just a Japanese greeting, I learnt it from a friend. So what are you doing here?".

"Right, I'll tell you what I told the zombie knight lady. We're gonna be selling meth to the multiverse, bitch! And that's how I learned the most painful way to die" Jesse explained before noticing Walter himself walking through the portal with his belongings.
"Don't worry, we've been given a separate location to do our operations. Most of you won't hear from us" he explained.

"Which is great cause we got the whole gang here. Saul, Mike, Hank, Gus, even Carrie's here! I'm still surprised how Mr. White managed to convince her to join" the drug dealer explained, much to Rainbow Dash's dismay.
"You know what, I'll help you move in. I'd rather see you all as little as possible and I'm sure most of the others agree" she replied.

A rainbow colored blur dashed through the place before stopping, the movers confused of where their carried equipment went. The blue human simply stopped in front of the two drug dealers, the list of moving details in her hand. With a day of errands completed in an instant, the two got to work in record time, even skipping the usual introduction as they've already picked up on it during what little time they spent in this realm.

"Everything's accounted for, Mr. White. Anything else we need?" Jesse asked.
"Jesse, we need to cook" Walter replied.

idk

Back