• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavely Armored Loli tries to avenge Itsuki from the Black Swordsman.

That would be like 66 FOE, Kirito is 13 FOE, that's 5x above Kirito a massive adventage but not enough to one-shot. Then Kirito's attack is faster.

Repel/Null/Resist is a pretty darn good defense against non corporeal ice attacks & Magic.

If he instantly goes for another thoight attack after ice fails before Mamori does ANY attack, yes.

I find that odd since Mamori doesnt really hold back and Kirito has to try ice first, fail, then do something else.

Mamori can as well just land any of her attacks to kill Kirito.

Not exactly, she may have an AP advantage of 5x (I believe), that's not enought for a one-shot and Kirito has Mid regen, so there is also that.

Wonder if this will stay long.

I mean, with the new switch release, and the passive skills that apprar on the wiki without explanantion, the entire cast will get some upgrades.

It is the same characters.

TMS#FE Encore is basically a Golden version of the vanilla one.

Since i will finally have time to play it, the passive skills that have been ignored thus far (since i only made Mamori based on what is on the SMT wiki, which has the passive and some command skills very vaguely defined or not at all.) Will end up being added with the new version.

Pasives are always good.

Everyone is getting new skills and stuffs.

The passive skills they had on vanilla TMS#FE are not on the profiles yet since no one else has played the game and the wiki i got the skills from does not provide details.

So, once the new version releases next year, everyone in the cast will get more SMT-like 0assive skills, Mudos (Insta-kills) and other skills.

How to say it. The mamori Kirito is fighting right now is missing half of her abilities.

And there is no guarantee these passives will be enough to completely win her this match.

Also, i heard on some other thread that some people did not think Kirito's ice was thought based.

Even if it isn't thought based he can say it faster than what Mamori chants (me thinks). I would have to check.

Just take aa look at attak compilations.

Of coursee, Kirito's ice will be faster than any session attacks, those are slow af

Ted Ed said:
Also, i heard on some other thread that some people did not think Kirito's ice was thought based.
Here's the scan:

"You two, avoid!"

The same time he shouted, he stuck the right hand out. A sparkling bright light spread around the palm, generating as much as thirty instances of cryogenic element at once.

Scheta and Isukan who saw it quickly jumped aside. Suddenly Kirito released cryogenic elements and burst them all around two minions. Normally, cryogenic element just diffuses its power in a wide range, but since it was controlled by an advanced technique, cold air clung to minions, and black giants were frozen white.

"Gshaaaaa!!"

Minions, shouting their round mouths on conical heads froze immediately and stopped moving. It was terrible freezing power, but minions made from clay had strong resistance to fire and ice. Even if it freezes for a moment, the life is not supposed to be reduced much ÔöÇÔöÇ

Back